I know.
我已经找到了
I've found it.
来吧
Come on.
是的 我出生在一个 你也许无法理解的世界
Yes, I was born into a world you might not understand...
但是即使是在这个世界 也仍然存在希望
...but a world, as it turns out...where hope still lives.
而我的肉体
And my body?
加思能否像治愈我心灵创伤那样...
Would Garth be able to fix it...
弥补我肉体的创伤
...the way another had cured my soul?
可能会 可能不会
Maybe, maybe not.
但有一点我很清楚
But this I do know:
所有那些在外面传播暴虐...
All those still out there who spread oppression...
不公平和仇恨的人
...injustice and hatred...
他们希望最好不要这样
...they better hope not.