致命紫罗兰
你好 我名叫维奥莉特
Hello, my name is Violet...
我出生在一个你也许无法理解的世界
...and I was born into a world you may not understand.
即将抵达 控制空速
Coming up. Holding airspeed.
回音高度 向侧前方漂移
Echo altitude. Forward and lateral drift.
即刻起高度迅速下降
Numbers falling fast from here.
听我的口令 三 二 一 出发
On my mark. Three, two, one, mark.
启动时间锁
Time lock engaged.
安全阀 第一道 第二道... 混合气压达标
Valves, primary and secondary...
[受到集体攻击]
Compositive pressure reached.
[五个人]
Five...
-不许动 -这是个陷阱
- Freeze! - It's a trap.
待在原地 不许动
Stay where you are! Don't move!
全部消灭掉了 先生
The man's down. All clear, sir.
什么都别碰 都清楚吧
Touch nothing, obviously.
禁止离开大楼
Do not leave the building. Squadrons...
空军中队 启动14区程序
...initiate Area 14 procedures.
嗜血病毒感染者 意料当中
- Hemophages. - No surprise.
平面空间技术
Flat-space technology.
用来压缩体积的 非常罕见
Dimension-compressing. Very rare.
真怪 他们打算怎么撤离
It's odd. What was their exit strategy?
他们想怎样把血液运出这里
How'd they expect to transport the blood out of here?
-除非他们就没打算撤离 -那他们想干什么
- Unless there was no exit strategy. - Then what's the point?
假如他们来就不是想把血液带出去的 假如他们就是来传染的
What if they didn't come to take blood? What if they came to infect it?
上帝啊 在渗透
My God. Cross.
可怜的家伙
Poor bastard.
不错 我就活在一个你可能无法理解的世界
Yes, I was born into a world you may find hard to understand.
自从一家美国的武器实验室在东欧发现了一种... 已经存在了几百年的不明病毒以后
The trouble began when an American weapons lab...
麻烦就开始了
...discovered an obscure virus that had been around for centuries.
他们试图改造病毒 来制♥造♥更敏捷更强壮的军队
They tried to modify it to create faster and stronger soldiers.
然而 他们却制♥造♥出了一种更易传染的病毒
But instead, they created a more contagious form of the disease...
名叫HGV 嗜血病毒
...a strain called HG V, Hemoglophagic Virus.
接着 病毒传播了出去
And that's when the disease got out.
一切都随之改变了
Everything changed.
过去的世界充斥着恐♥怖♥主♥义♥
As previous ages were defined by terrorism...
现在的世界弥漫着对病毒的恐惧
...this one was defined by fear of disease.
医疗机构承担起责任保护公众
The medical establishment took it upon itself to protect its public.
起先 要求被传染者携带可识别的臂章
At first, requiring victims to wear identifying armbands.
后来把他们集♥合♥到特殊营地
Then rounding them up in special camps and facilities.
到最后 人们再没有他们的任何音讯了
Until finally, people just stopped hearing from them.
当我得知自己怀孕的那一天 我自己的麻烦就来了
The trouble began for me the day I learned I was pregnant.
就在那一天 我失去了我的丈夫
The same day I lost my husband...
我的未来 我的生命
...my future, my life.
像其他人一样 我的身体开始被病毒逐渐改变
I contracted the disease and lost my baby.
还在集中营外的极少数被感染者们
With those few on the outside,
他们集结起反抗的力量 进行地下活动
I formed a resistance... went underground...
并且 开始了反击
...and began fighting back.
从此... 血战拉开了序幕
And so began the Blood Wars.
而如今 军事医疗机构的首脑 控制着这个充满病态恐惧的世界
And now, the leader of the militant, medical establishment... running this phobic world
他就是费迪南德·得克萨斯 副主教
...is Vice-Cardinal Ferdinand Daxus.
副主教
Vice-cardinal.
如你所想 我们抵♥制♥嗜血病毒的战役
As you know... our campaign against the Hemophages...
一直非常有效
...has been highly effective.
我们几乎已经把他们全部根除了
We've managed to eradicate almost all of them.
但是 先生 剩下的那几个看起来十分顽固
But, sir, the few that are left have proven incredibly determined.
恐怖袭击等级为最高
Terrorist attacks are at their highest level ever.
这不是因为他们意志顽强 而是因为他们孤注一掷了
It's not because they're determined. It's because they're desperate.
因为他们知道我们即将把他们彻底清除
Because they know we're on the verge of wiping them out completely.
过去十年来...
For the last 10 years...
我们与诸多实验室合作以备进行末日防卫
...in partnership with Laboratories for Latter Day Defence...
我预见到能够开♥发♥出一种武器
...l've overseen the development of a weapon...
它能够在数日内定位 并消灭地球上所有嗜血病毒感染者
...that can locate and kill every Hemophage on the planet in days.
-您预计还要过多久呢?先生 -现在已经好了
- Is there an ETA, sir? - Now.
一个特使将为我们送来我们需要的东西
A courier is retrieving it to bring here to the Archministry as we speak.
XPD-154 机密信使 这是通行证
XPD-154. Clearance, classified courier.
有人在等我来
I'm expected.
反向工程DNA身份确认正在进行中
Reverse-engineer DNA identification in process.
请摘掉头盔
Remove your head-covering.
请摘掉眼镜
Remove your eye-covering.
初步确认完成
Preliminary verification substantiated.
请...
Please...
坐下
...have a seat.
-我想知道 现在是要干什么? -惯例项目
- Mind if I ask what's on the menu? - The usual.
视网膜测试探测染色体
Retinal testing to detect the presence of contacts or dyes.
核实你的新陈代谢是否属于常人范围的... 新陈代谢检查
Metabolic sensing to make certain your metabolism... is within human range.
脉搏 呼吸
Pulse, respiration.
只是为了确保你是正常人
Just have to make sure you're human.
要是你是个嗜血病毒感染者
If you were a Hemophage...
我们会探测到微细胞修复系统
...we'd already have detected tissue repair at a microcellular level.
那么 如果在这一系列检查中不合格呢
So, what would happen if one were to fail any of these tests?
肯定是坏事
Nothing good.
请除去全部衣物 继续接受检查
Please remove all articles of clothing and proceed into the scanner.
你的衣服与个人物品已经杀菌处理 XPD-154
Your clothing and personal items have been sterilized, XPD-154.
-我可以问个问题吗? -当然
- May I ask you a question? - Feel free.
-你是否知道这和什么有关? -我需要知道吗?
- Do you know what this is about? - Should I?
不 这是最高机密
No, it's highly classified.
我查问你...
I've been cleared to debrief you...
因为你对形势严重性有更深的了解 才会确保你更好地完成任务
because your consciousness of the gravity of this situation may increase your motivation to complete.
我从未失败过
I've never failed to complete.
嗜血病毒感染者们已濒临灭绝
The Hemophages are a dying species on the verge of non-existence.
我们已经研制出一种武器
We've developed a weapon...
可以把他们推过这道界线 彻底消灭
...that will push them past that brink, into extinction.
如果这种武器这么重要的话
If this weapon's so important...
为什么不让装备先进的军方来运送呢?
...why not have it delivered by armoured convoy?
你所说的军方现在正在行动了
The convoy you refer to is departing as we speak.
病毒感染者们将进行殊死搏斗 来制止这一切的发生
The Hemophages will do anything in their power to stop and immobilize it.
当然 那只是个圈套
It is, of course, a decoy.
XPD-154 你将携带装有武器的手提箱
XPD-154, you'll be receiving a case containing a weapon.
我再告诉你一次
I don't have to tell you.
在任何情况下你都不得打开箱子
Under no circumstances should you open it.
知道了
You're right.
你不用再跟我重复了
You don't have to tell me.
请确认身份
Identify.
XPD-154持有机密信史通行证
XPD-154. Clearance, classified courier.
复♥制♥ XPD-154 我们一直在等你
Copy, XPD-154. We've been expecting.
一切正常吗 XPD-154
Everything in order, XPD-154?
绝对正常 博士
One hundred percent, comrade doctor.
你非常肯定一切正常?
You're quite certain everything is in order?
绝对肯定
Positively.
输入你的DNA签收
Enter your DNA to confirm receipt.
我只能确认收到箱子 但不保证其内容物
I can only confirm receipt of the container, not its contents.
可以接受
That's acceptable.
绝对禁止打开箱子 你明白吗
Opening the case is strictly forbidden. You understand this?
完全明白
Perfectly.
箱子内容物从现在起在... 九小时内如未送达 将自动销毁
The contents are set to self-destruct in event of non-delivery in exactly nine hours from now.
你状况如何 XPD-154? 你机能正常吗?
What is your condition, XPD-154? Are you functional?
XPD-154 机密信使 通行证
XPD-154. Clearance, classified courier.
趴下! 跪下
- Get on the ground! - On your knees!
-跪下! -究竟怎么回事
- Get down! - What is going on?
15分钟前你已经进入并且通过检查
You were entered and processed 15 minutes ago.
可那不是我 你这头蠢猪
Then it wasn't me, you dumb son of a bitch.
核查我的身份证 你们被耍了
Check my ID. You've got a mite.
我重复一次 XPD-154 你正常吗
I repeat, XPD-154, are you functional?
我不知道你在讲什么 博士 我一切正常
I don't know what you're talking about. I'm 100 percent functional.
安全被突破 安全被突破
Security breach! Security breach!
黄色警报 黄色警报
Stage yellow alert! Stage yellow alert!
拦截 拦截 弧堡内部防卫
Intercept, intercept. Inner defence vault.
没武器的入侵者 没武器的入侵者
Unarmed intruder! Unarmed intruder!
有人入侵 全体保安人员各就各位
Facility infiltration. All security forces at stations.
全体保安人员各就各位 有人入侵
All security forces at stations. Facility infiltration.
全体保安人员各就各位