你知道吗,人类几乎有50%是微生物?
Did you know human beings are almost 50% microbial?
这意味着组成你身体的一半细胞
That means half the cells that make up your body
甚至不属于你。
don't even belong to you.
它们属于在你体内爬行的微小微生物。
They belong to these tiny, microscopic organisms crawling inside of you.
所以,如果你仔细想想,根本就没有你。
So, if you think about it, there is no you.
你不是真的。
You're not real.
你是虚构的。
You're fictional.
♬哦,不,我又做了一次
♪ Oh, no, I did it again ♪
♬我听到他们的声音在我的脑海里太响了
♪ I heard them all too loud Voices in my head ♪
♬现在我很孤独
♪ And now I'm lonely ♪
有人告诉我他们知道…♪
♪ Someone to tell me They knew... ♪
你只是一个被美化了的细菌群落。
You're just a glorified bacterial colony.
我确实知道。
I did know that.
因为你以前告诉过我。
Because you've told me before.
上次是什么时候
When was the last time
你有想撕开手指上的老茧的冲动吗?
you had the urge to open the callus on your finger?
-今天早上。-那你呢?
- This morning. - And did you?
是的。
Yes.
也许我们可以再试试暴露反应疗法。
Maybe we try exposure response therapy again.
哦,那……那不是给我的。
Oh, that... that wasn't for me.
好吧。
Okay.
你吃药了吗?
Have you been taking your medication?
嗯…
Uh...
有时。
Sometimes.
你必须每天服药,这样才能起作用。你知道的。
You have to take your medication every day, for it to work. You know that.
你在想什么?
What are you thinking?
我觉得这不公平
I was thinking it's not fair
你和其他正常人都知道
that you and every other normal person can know
你浑身都是细菌,却一点都不在乎。
you're covered in bacteria and not give a shit.
-我不喜欢"正常"这个词-我不喜欢这些词
- I don't like the word "normal." - And I don't like the words
你写在笔记本上描述我,
that you write on your notepad to describe me,
但是如果鞋子合适的话。
but if the shoe fits.
当然,他们承认你在挣扎,
Sure, they acknowledge you're struggling,
但它们也反映出你远不止于此
but they also reflect that you are so much more
而不是你的强迫症。
than your OCD.
你很聪明,有创造力,有思想。
You're smart, and creative, and thoughtful.
好的,谢谢。但是,求你了,别说了。
Okay, thank you. But, please, just stop.
所以你希望自己更像正常人吗?
So, you wish you were more like normal people?
不。
No.
我真想跟正常人一样。
I'd kill to be like normal people.
♬我认输了♬
♪ I'm caving out ♪
而我只是坐着♬
♪ And I just sit back ♪
当我看着我淹死♬
♪ While I watch me drown ♪
所以我安然无恙
♪ So I'm safe and sound ♪
当我在这个房♥间里的时候
♪ While I'm in this room ♪
不,这不是什么新鲜事
♪ No, it's nothing new ♪
♬哦哦♬
♪ Ooh-ooh ♪
哦,不,我又做了一次
♪ Oh, no, I did it again ♪
我告诉世界我很好从来没有接近边缘
♪ I told the world I'm fine Never near the edge ♪
而现在我正在坠落
♪ And now I'm falling ♪
♬告诉他们真♥相♥已经太晚了
♪ Too late to tell them The truth ♪
哦,不,我又做了一次
♪ Oh, no, I did it again ♪
♬我听到他们的声音太大了,在我的脑海里♬
♪ I heard them all too loud Voices in my head ♪
现在我很孤独
♪ And now I'm lonely ♪
有人告诉我他们知道♬
♪ Someone to tell me They knew ♪
因为我要放弃了
♪ 'Cause I'm caving out ♪
而我只是坐着♬
♪ And I just sit back ♪
♬当我看着我淹死
♪ While I watch me drown ♪
♬所以我很安全
♪ So I'm safe and sound ♪
♬当我在这个房♥间里的时候
♪ While I'm in this room ♪
♬不,这不是什么新鲜事
♪ No, it's nothing new ♪
♬哦哦♬
♪ Ooh-ooh ♪
-♬哦,不,我又做了一次♬-♬因为我认输了
-♪ Oh, no, I did it again ♪ - ♪ 'Cause I'm caving out ♪
♬我让我的思想泄漏给我所有的朋友
♪ I let my mind leak out Into all my friends ♪
而我只是坐着♬
♪ And I just sit back ♪
当我看着我淹死♬
♪ While I watch me drown ♪
-♬哦,不,我又做了一次♬-♬所以我安然无恙
-♪ Oh, no, I did it again ♪ - ♪ So I'm safe and sound ♪
我让自己进入内心,直到沉默结束
♪ I let myself inside Till the silence ends ♪
♬说真话太迟了
♪ Too late to tell the truth ♪
♪溜走,想着你♪
♪ Slipping and thinking Of you ♪
这不是什么新鲜事
♪ And it's nothing new ♪
♪溜走,想着你♪
♪ Slipping and thinking Of you ♪
♬悄悄溜走,想着你……♪
♪ Slipping and thinking Of you... ♪
♪滑倒,思念着你…♪
♪ Slipping and thinking Of you... ♪
♬滑倒,想念着你
♪ Slipping and thinking Of you ♪
♪滑倒,思念着你…♪
♪ Slipping and thinking Of you... ♪
那么,你觉得呢?
So, what do you think?
的什么?
Of what?
霍姆西,我的头发是尴尬的火烈鸟的颜色。
Holmsey, my hair is the color of an embarrassed flamingo.
是的,这不是一件好事。
Yeah, it's not a good thing.
真不敢相信你真的这么做了。
I can't believe you actually went through with it.
这是大胆的。
It's bold.
黛西·拉米雷斯伤的是心,不是承诺。
Daisy Ramirez breaks hearts, not promises.
你觉得我应该在脚踝上纹这么大的纹身吗?
Do you think I should get that tattooed, like, yea big on my ankle?
不过,没有。
Still, no.
-来看看我的新作品。哦。
- Hey, check out my new piece. Oh.
他的新作品。
His new piece.
Bam。
Bam.
他是热的。他是谁?
He's hot. Who is he?
他是Mychal 101。
He's Mychal 101.
我用Photoshop把100个叫Mychal的人的脸平均下来,
I used Photoshop to average the faces of 100 people named Mychal,
-但是像我一样用“Y”拼写。
- but spelled with a "Y" like me.
他们的脸的平均值变成了他。
And the average of their faces became him.
101团。
The 101st Mychal.
-你好,Mychal 101。
- Hello, Mychal 101.
好了,现在我掌握了技巧…
Yeah, so, now that I've got the technique down...
那是你的胃在消化三明治。
That's your stomach digesting your sandwich.
做一篇关于白河高中面貌的文章。
Make a piece about the face of White River High.
所有的细菌都在咀嚼花生酱和蜂蜜的黏液。
All the bacteria chewing the slime of the peanut butter and honey.
你能感觉到它们在你体内生长、繁殖、死亡。
You can feel them living, and breeding, and dying inside of you.
你的身体只是一个宿主
Your body is nothing but a host
大量的寄生生物,
to a massive collection of parasitic organisms,
准备好引起感染,准备好引起感染,
ready to cause infection, ready to cause infection,
准备引起感染。
ready to cause infection.
霍尔姆斯,你在听吗?
Holmsey, are you listening?
我在听我的消化道发出的杂音。
I am listening to the cacophony of my digestive tract.
-阿扎?
- Aza?
是的。是吗?
Yeah. Yeah?
你最后一次见到戴维斯是什么时候?
When was the last time you saw Davis?
嗯,我不……我不知道。
Um, I don't... I don't know.
你认识戴维斯·皮克特吗?
You know Davis Pickett?
是的,当他们还是孩子的时候。
Yeah, when they were kids.
——什么?-他们去露营了。
- What? - They went to camp.
太吵了。
It's too loud.
为什么声音这么大?
Why is it so loud?
过多的腹部噪音是不常见的
Excessive abdominal noise is an uncommon
但并非前所未有,这是艰难梭菌感染的症状。
but not unprecedented, symptom of a C. diff infection.
即使是中度的艰难梭菌感染也会迅速恶化。
Even moderate C. diff infections can quickly worsen.
肠壁损伤
Damage to the intestinal lining
导致细菌进入腹腔,
causes bacteria to spill into the abdominal cavity,
导致危及生命的感染。
leading to a life-threatening infection.
你得把创可贴换了。
You need to change the Band-Aid.
你可能被感染了。
You're probably infected.
你需要排出感染。沥干水,清洗干净。
You need to drain the infection. Drain it and clean it.
在伤口变得更糟之前,赶紧贴个新的创可贴。
Put on a new Band-Aid before it gets any worse.
我要去我的储物柜
I gotta go to my locker.
大多数艰难梭菌病例发生在医院。
Most C. diff cases occur in hospitals.
你没有去过医院,但你出汗了,感觉很热。
You haven't been to a hospital, but you're sweating and you feel hot.
你可能发烧了。
You probably have a fever.
发烧也是艰难梭菌的症状之一。
A fever is also a symptom of C. diff.
电影精选列表