- Man, he said you was punks. - We are.
-所以每个男人都脱裤子。每一个人。-拜托,你听到了!
- So every man drop his pants. Everybody. - Come on, you heard him!
如果有人问起,就说你被Truck撞了。
If anybody asks, tell 'em you been hit by a truck.
麦克Truck特纳。
Mack Truck Turner.
这是怎么回事?
What's goin' on here?
大便。如果我知道那是Truck特纳,他得付我超过50美元。
Shit. If I'd known that was Truck Turner, he'd have had to pay me more than $50.
我想我们得浪费掉那个皮条客。
I think we gonna have to waste that pimp.
是的。如果他不先杀了我们。
Yeah. If he don't kill us first.
我该拿我的车怎么办?
What am I gonna do about my car?
这只是一个散热器的工作。明天就好了。
It's just a radiator job. It'll be ready tomorrow.
你马上就要见到皇室了,杰瑞。
You're about to meet royalty, Jerry.
我要你去和姑娘们聊聊。我有点事要谈。
I want you to go and mingle with the girls. I got a little business to talk over.
-麦克·Truck特纳,最近怎么样?——好。怎么了,杜克?
- Mack Truck Turner, how've you been? - Fine. What's goin' on, Duke?
-这是我的搭档杰瑞·巴恩斯——快乐。
- Meet my partner, Jerry Barnes. - Pleasure.
-还记得露西尔和贝蒂吗?——嘿!还是狐狸?
- You remember Lucille and Betty? - Hey! Still foxes, huh?
-天啊,你长大了!-你没有。到处都在增加。
- My, you've grown! - You haven't. Just increased everywhere.
只是很好的肥料,妈妈。
Just good fertiliser, momma.
-内特怎么样?-内特还想买♥♥条船
- How's Nate? - Nate's still tryin' to buy a boat.
露西尔,给先生们拿杯酒来。
Bring the gentlemen a drink, Lucille.
-给我来杯啤酒。-再给我一个crème de menthe。
- Make mine a beer. - Bring me another crème de menthe.
-你看起来不错,杜克-我活得很辛苦,看得出来。
- You're lookin' good, Duke. - I've lived hard, and it shows.
我现在卧病在床。我只会喝酒,想着那些回忆。
I'm laid up now. All I do is drink, think of the memories.
多么美好的回忆啊!
Them beautiful memories!
是谁呀?
Who is it?
你对一个叫盖特的皮条客了解多少?
What do you know about a pimp called Gator?
短吻鳄吗?意味着麦克。
Gator? Mean mack.
他是皮条客中的一只狗。
He's a dog among pimps.
我非常想要他。他的日子屈指可数了。
I want him real bad. His days are numbered.
小心别被困在交火中。
Watch out you don't get caught in the crossfire.
-什么意思?-据说有人很想要他。
- What do you mean? - Word is somebody else wants him bad.
——谁?-一个叫哈佛·蓝的皮条客
- Who? - Hustler named Harvard Blue.
在这里待了两年左右。
Been around here about two years or so.
为了开马厩把自己弄瘦了。
Runnin' himself thin tryin' to start a stable.
试着走私毒品。赌博。你能想到的都有。
Tryin' to run dope. Gambling. You name it.
-他找盖特干什么?-盖特抢走了布鲁的女人
- What's he want Gator for? - Gator stole Blue's woman from him.
有个大金发女郎打电♥话♥来…嘿,贝蒂,那个蓝妞叫什么名字?
Some big blonde called... Hey, Betty, what's that Blue's ho's name?
——斯大林格勒部队。-是的。
- Stalingrad Crewd. - Yeah.
孩子,一场拉皮条的内战正在酝酿。
Son, there is a pimp civil war brewin'.
-他们不像以前那样拉皮条了。-反正不像你,亲爱的
- They don't make pimps like they used to. - Not like you anyway, honey.
-闭嘴,给我回去工作。-是的,爸爸。
- Shut up and get your ass back to work. - Yes, Daddy.
我忠实的小羊们。
My faithful lambs.
我在哪里可以找到这只鳄鱼?
Where can I find this Gator?
-也许公爵弄错了。-老人不会失手的,我们等着吧。
- Maybe the Duke made a mistake. - The old man don't miss. Let's just wait.
我们等15分钟吧。
Let's give it about 15 minutes.
-是他吗?-我告诉过你,老头子不会失手的。
- Is that him? - I told you the old man don't miss.
嘿,男人!等一下!
Hey, man! Wait a minute!
-放松,先生们。-我们想知道答案。
- Relax, gentlemen. - We want some answers.
你经常在这条巷子工作吗?你认识住在这里的每个人吗?
You work this alley regular? You know everybody living here?
我们正在做研究。通过垃圾进行字符比较。
We're doin' a study. Character comparison by garbage.
- 1309号♥公♥寓♥怎么样?-那个黑人皮条客。
- What about apartment 1309? - The black pimp.
他的垃圾是什么?-那只能给律师或牧师听。
- What's his trash? - That's for lawyers' or priests' ears only.
我是个牧师。
I'm a priest.
-成千上万的空糖纸。——毒品。
- Thousands of empty candy wrappers. - Dope.
-药剂师住在哪里?-那是保密信息。
- Where does the druggist live? - That's privileged information.
这是最后一笔钱了。那个药剂师住在哪里?
This is the last of the money. Where does that druggist live?
-轮到你当坏人了。-你做得比我好。
- It's your turn to be the bad guy. - You do it better than I do.
是谁呀?
Who is it?
短吻鳄。
Gator.
-我们不想伤害你。-我要杀了这只老鼠。
- We don't wanna hurt you. - I'll kill this rat.
-你为盖特工作,对吧?-不,你们抓错人了
- You work for Gator, don't you? - No, you got the wrong man.
-盖特呢?-听着,我是你朋友
- Where's Gator? - Look, man, I'm your friend.
-我不知道。-你现在只有一次机会了。
- I don't know. - You just got one chance left now.
长出翅膀,超级飞翔。
Grow wings, superfly.
等待。在第105位。
Wait. Across 105th.
-你觉得呢?-确保他在。
- What do you think? - Make sure he's in.
让我们看看一些技巧。把门踢开,冲进去。
Let's see some finesse. Kick the door down, go in blastin'.
不,这老黄鼠狼可以叫他来点可♥卡♥因♥。
No, old weasel here can call him for some coke.
-他出来了,我们就把他捞起来。-试着活捉他
- He comes out, we scoop him up. - Try to take him alive.
-有多难?-你看着房♥子,我报♥警♥。
- How hard? - You watch the house, I'll call the cops.
明白了。
Got it.
你知道这个游戏。你变得可爱,你就死定了。
You know the game. You get cute, you're dead.
-我怎么跟他说?-告诉他你有好东西。
- What do I tell him? - Tell him you got some good stuff.
-盖特,你不接吗?-这是你的工作。快接,你这蠢婊♥子♥。
- Gator, aren't you gonna answer it? - It's your job. Answer it, you dumb bitch.
你好。
Hello.
-我想是给你的。-怎么会是我?
- I think it's for you. - How the hell could it be for me?
Jive-ass广泛。
Jive-ass broad.
说!
Speak!
你到底在干什么,把我叫来?你应该知道的。
What the hell you doin', callin' me here? You know better than that.
抱歉,伙计,但是…我这里有些爆♥炸♥性的东西。
Sorry, man, but... I got some dynamite stuff here.
-是啊,但你为什么叫我来?-我得去,伙计!明白吗?
- Yeah, but why are you callin' me here? - I gotta, man! Understand?
有人和你在一起吗?-让他让你进去。
- Is anybody with you? - Tell him to let you in.
-让我进去!-我要割了你的喉咙,你这个蠢蛋!
- Let me in! - I'm gonna slit your throat, you jive-ass sucker!
-我还有多少时间?-比那还糟。
- How much time have I got? - Worse than that.
-那我怎么办?-你呢?
- But what about me? - What about you?
-帮我个忙。叫警♥察♥。-你为什么找警♥察♥?
- Do me a favour. Call the cops. - Why do you want the cops?
-不许动,皮条客!冻结!-嘿,伙计。没必要这么做。
- Freeze, pimp! Freeze! - Hey, man. Ain't no need for all this.
我身上的钱比你一年挣的还多。把它。
I got more money on me than you make in a year. Take it.
冻结。
Freeze.
-你受伤了?-不,我坚不可摧。
- You hurt? - Nah, I'm indestructible.
-嘿,伙计,看来我们有奖金了-是的。
- Hey, man, looks like we get a bonus. - Yeah.
婊♥子♥。
Bitch.
他死了。
He's dead.
-把钱还给我们。-你得拿张支票。
- Just give us our money. - You'll have to take a cheque.
我被刺伤了。我没心情听你胡扯!每个加100美元。
I've been stabbed. I ain't in no mood for your bullshit! And add $100 each.
-为什么?-医药费
- What for? - Medical expenses.
我敢发誓那个混♥蛋♥要把我吹回《最后的晚餐》
I could swear that son of a bitch was gonna blow me back to the Last Supper.
你知道吗,你不再年轻了。
You ain't gettin' any younger, you know.
今晚她会亲口告诉我吗。
Am I gonna hear it from her tonight.
-你的老女人?毫米。
- Your old lady, huh? - Mm.
告诉她一只青蛙尿在你胳膊上了。
Tell her a frog peed on your arm.
有时候我觉得我们应该放弃。
Sometimes I think we ought to give it up.
然后做什么?
And do what?
也许去抢银行?
Maybe rob some banks?
——该死的。安妮。狗屎!-她抢电视。
- Goddamn. Annie. Shit! - She robs televisions.
和你在一起会让我大吃一惊。请你付饮料的钱好吗?
Fuckin' around with you will blow my mind. Pay for the drinks, will you?
但是,Truck…
But, Truck...
嘿。
Hey.
-你知道我的名字?-对不起,我迟到了。我得兑现一张支票。
- You know my name? - I'm sorry I'm late. I had to cash a cheque.
狗屎!
Shit!
你本可以给我带些花的。
You could have brought me some flowers.
我买♥♥了些啤酒。
I got some beer.
弗朗西斯还好吗?
Is Francis all right?
是的,弗朗西斯很好。好了,安妮,把它拿出来。
Yeah, Francis is all right. Okay, Annie, get it out.
-你应该去接我的。-我当时在…我在监狱里待了30天,你来看了我五次。
- You should have been there to meet me. - I was there... I spent 30 days in that joint and you visited me five times.
六。
Six.
现在你想给我啤酒,然后干我。
Now you wanna give me beer and screw me.
好吧。我们先停下来吃点东西。
All right. We'll stop and get something to eat first.
-你可以说你爱我。-我真的爱你,宝贝你看不出来吗?
- You could tell me you love me. - I do love you, baby. Can't you tell?
是的,我能从你的呼吸中闻到。
Yeah, I can smell it on your breath.
再次孤独,再次孤独,请让爱有它的方式,不要让等待和期待都是徒劳的,对我好一点,因为我会像我能对你一样好
Alone again At last again Please let love have its way Don't let the waiting Anticipating Be all in vain Be good to me Cos I'm gonna be As good as I can be to you
好吧,我犯了个错误。
Okay, so I made a mistake.
宝贝,哦,宝贝,我需要你,我发誓没有其他女人能像你一样爱我
Baby, oh, baby I need you, I swear I do No other woman can love me Like you do
你是这个男人遇到的最好的事情我会一直爱你只要我能我爱你
You're the best thing that Ever happened to this man And I'm gonna keep on lovin' you Just as long as I can I love you
我爱你
I love you
该死,我想你了。
Damn, I missed you.
你又回到了我的怀抱你本该在的地方
You're in my arms again Where you should have been
你又在我怀里了
You're in my arms again
你应该在哪里
Where you should have been
妈妈,盖特走了,你就没法维持下去了。
Momma, you ain't gonna keep this shit together with Gator gone.
过来,你这个小黑婊♥子♥。
Come here, you little black bitch.
你的屁♥股♥是我的。我告诉你你能做什么,不能做什么。