酒吧里有几个家伙脑袋开花,下巴断了-是谁干的?-Truck Turner在他们的坟墓里有一些皮条客 谁把那些皮条客赶走了?
There's some dudes in a bar with busted heads and broken jaws - Who did it? - Truck Turner There's some pimps in their graves Who blew those pimps away?
有一个女孩,她的眼睛里闪烁着星星-她爱谁,谁爱她?——Truck Turner
Truck Turner There's a girl that's so fine with stars in her eyes - Who'd she love and who loved her? - Truck Turner
是吗?
Yeah?
-你还没醒吗?-是的。
- Aren't you awake yet? - Yeah.
——Truck。-现在几点了?
- Truck. - What time is it?
是时候处理事情了。我们得去找Garrity。
Time to take care of business. We gotta go get Garrity.
哦,伙计,你急什么?他还在寨子里。你有…授权文件?我拿到了。不要再睡了。
Oh, man, what's your hurry? He's still in the stockade. You got the... Authorisation papers? I got them. Don't go back to sleep.
在Bouchett街角接我,明白吗?
Pick me up at the corner of Bouchett, get it?
-知道了。——好。
- Got it. - Good.
弗朗西斯,我昨晚忘了喂你了。对此我很抱歉。
Francis, I forgot to feed you last night. I'm sorry about that.
你尿在我衬衫上了!我最后一件衬衫。
You pissed on my shirt! My last goddamned shirt.
你这个狗♥娘♥养♥的。给我滚开。
You fuckass son of a bitch. Get your ass off here.
安妮回来的时候你就高兴了这样她就能收拾你了。
Be glad when Annie gets back so she can take care of your fuckin' ass.
慢下来!
Slow down!
停止bitchin”。
Stop bitchin'.
-你要杀了我们?-你不会有任何感觉的。
- You fixin' to kill us? - You won't feel a thing.
-你坐上了死亡之椅-我的天啊!
- You're in the death seat. - Oh, my God!
我没听到你要用你的车。
I didn't hear you offer to use your car.
我的车?你别想毁了我的新车,黑鬼!不,不。
My car?! You ain't tearin' up my new car, nigger! No, no.
-该死,你个不干净的混♥蛋♥。——什么?
- Damn, you an unclean motherfucker. - What?
-你闻起来像尿。-嘿,我不是懒汉。
- You smell like piss. - Hey, I ain't no slob.
没人说你是懒汉。
Ain't nobody calling you a slob.
你就是个臭黑鬼。
You just a foul-smelling nigger.
为什么你的老太太不喜欢我?
How come your old lady don't like me?
你得明白她是个中产阶级的女人…而你是个恶心的混♥蛋♥。
You gotta understand that she's a middle-class broad... and you a gross son of a bitch.
-她当然不喜欢你。-对,对,对。
- Naturally, she don't like you. - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
来吧!
Come on!
-嗨。你有什么问题,先生?-召集员工,律师法官
- Hey. What's your problem, mister? - Round up the staff, Judge Advocate.
我们这里谁也不抓。
We don't round up nobody around here.
你当然知道。法庭认证的保释金副本以及对一个叫加里蒂的变♥态♥的自首授权。嘉里蒂吗?
Sure you do. Court-certified copy of bail bond and authorisation to surrender on a pervert named Garrity. You Garrity?
-我可以问问少校…——放松。
- I could check with the major... - Relax.
先生,我不知道你在说什么。
Mister, I don't know what the hell you are talking about.
将军,这是他的逮捕令。
General, this is a warrant for his arrest.
-你们俩是警♥察♥?-跳过跟踪器。
- You two are cops? - Skip tracers.
他保释潜逃了,我们得把他抓回来。
He jumped bail, we gotta bring him in.
我们这里有几个黑人赏金猎人!
We got us a couple of Negro bounty hunters here!
-我给少校打个电♥话♥,看看…-放轻松。
- I'll just call the major, check on... - Just relax.
你把他带出来还是我们进去抓他?
You gonna bring him out or do we have to go in and get him?
参军。我跟你说,母亲节那天你再打给我们。
Enlist. I tell you what, you try us again on Mother's Day.
那你进去就不会有任何困难了。
Then you won't have any trouble gettin' in.
去玩吧,乡巴佬!
Go play with yourself, redneck!
-你在干什么?-妈的,我需要一个新轮胎。
- What you doin'? - Shit, I need a new tyre.
——停止!-该死,打左后方。
- Halt! - Goddamn it, hit the left rear.
戴夫,要是你听了就好了。
Dave, if only you'd listened.
那我该怎么办?让他们开车过来,好像他们是这里的主人?
What was I supposed to do? Let 'em drive through like they own the place?
你不能让他们开过去,但如果你能让我打电♥话♥给少校…我们做了该做的事。我们阻止了他们,不是吗?
You don't let 'em drive through, but if you'd just let me call the major... We did what we were supposed to do. We stopped them, didn't we?
这个人保释潜逃了。我可以不惜一切代价把他交给法庭。
This man skipped bail. I can do whatever is necessary to surrender him to court.
Garrity是个好人。一个人在执行任务时负伤两次。
Garrity's a good man. A man wounded twice in the line of duty.
当然,他也有自己的问题。大部分时间都待在禁闭室里。
Of course, he has his problems. Spends most of his time in the brig.
-你们这些平民根本不懂…-我没带小提琴。
- You civilians have no understanding... - I didn't bring no violin.
你参加过战斗吗?你知道那是什么样的地狱吗?
Have you ever been in combat? Do you know what kind of hell that is?
不,男人。我是同性恋。
No, man. I'm a faggot.
-你在军事基地,特纳先生。- Garrity强♥奸♥了一个13岁的女孩。
- You're on a military base, Mr Turner. - Garrity raped a 13-year-old girl.
扒了她的内♥裤♥,把她撕得半死。
Snatched off her drawers, ripped her wide open and beat her half to death.
-特纳先生,这些事需要时间。-把你屁♥股♥上的油拿出来!
- Mr Turner, these things take time. - Get the grease out your ass!
-别紧张,他是少校。-我才不管他是不是将军。
- Lighten up, he's a major. - I don't care if he's a general.
如果报纸报道你窝藏娈童犯你打算怎么说?
What are you gonna say when the papers print you're harbouring a child molester?
好吧,我……我…我…
Well, I... I... I...
让Garrity离开基地…穿着便服。
Let Garrity leave the base... in civilian clothing.
谢谢,少校…换新轮胎。
Thanks, Major... for the new tyre.
以后。
Later.
我就知道你一定很蠢才会去追跳。
I knew you had to be stupid to be a skip tracer.
但你们这些焦油宝宝吃了蛋糕!
But you tar babies take the cake!
我听说过你,特纳。
I heard about you, Turner.
从他们对你的介绍来看,我以为你是个两吨♥重的大猩猩。
From what they told me about you, I expected a two-ton gorilla.
-但你只是个黑鬼。-你为什么不闭嘴?
- But you're just another nigger. - Why don't you shut up?
怎么,你这个慢吞吞的大黑猫!
Why, you shuffle-footed overgrown coon!
你再张嘴我就把你的牙齿踢进喉咙。
Open your mouth one more time and I'm gonna kick your teeth down your throat.
我戴着手铐的时候你就是个大人物了,对吧?
You're a big man while I've got these cuffs on, ain't you?
行了,够了!你还没打够他吗?
Come on, that's enough! Ain't you beat him enough?
该死,Truck。你有必要把他打得那么惨吗?
Damn, Truck. Did you have to beat him so bad?
他是自作自受。
He had it comin'.
查一查。这是怎么回事,金?
Run it down. What's goin' on here, King?
-这样一个流氓你能拿多少钱?-每人50美元及其他费用。
- How much you get for a rogue like that? - $50 each and expenses.
-每天喝一杯,坚持一年…-我们就不会和你一起消磨时间了。
- Get one every day for a year and... - We wouldn't be lollygaggin' with you.
给我弄张去见安妮的通行证。
Fix me up with a pass to see Annie.
——谁?-你知道,我的大娃娃!
- Who? - You know, my big doll!
中士,杰西·詹姆斯来了。
Sarge, Jesse James is here.
不,特纳。Truck。
No, Turner. Truck.
是的。等一下。
Yeah. Just a minute.
他说给你两分钟,把大炮留在这里。
He says you got two minutes, and leave that cannon here.
伙计,你告诉他这不是大炮。懂?
Hey, man, you tell him this ain't no cannon. Dig it?
嘿,看他!他迫不及待地想要一些。
Hey, look at him! He can't wait to get some.
说,男人。你那个爱发牢骚的老女人呢?
Say, man. Where's that old grouchy broad of yours?
伙计,那是我老婆。
Man, that's my wife.
哦,天哪!
Oh, my God!
嘿,漂亮的黑东西。
Hey, fine black thing.
闭嘴!Hagglin bitch(婊♥子♥)。
Shut up! Hagglin' bitches.
Truck,怎么了?
Truck, what's wrong?
什么都没有。
Nothing.
-你还好吗?-是的。
- You okay? - Yeah.
这次是我♥干♥的。我不会让它打倒我的。
I'm doin' this time. I ain't lettin' it do me.
这才是我的姑娘。别让这破事让你沮丧。
That's my girl. Don't let this bullshit get you down.
-我受不了了。-我知道。
- I can't stand it. - I know.
等我出来了,Truck,你和我能去个地方吗?
When I get out, Truck, can you and me go away someplace?
你想去哪里?
Where do you wanna go?
我也不在乎我们在一起这么久了,哪儿也没去过。
I don't care. We've been together a long time and we ain't never been nowhere.
时间到了。
Time's up.
明天见,好吗?
I'll see you tomorrow, okay?
再见,Truck。
Bye, Truck.
-知道JD怎么称呼我老婆吗?——什么?
- Know what JD called my old lady? - What?
一个荡♥妇♥。
A jive-ass broad.
你能怪他吗?
Can you blame him?
总有一天,你会摔断脖子的!你为什么不给自己买♥♥一些呢?
One of these days, you gonna break your neck! Why don't you buy yourself some?
上次我听你的,他们在我屁♥股♥里放了青霉素。
Last time I listened to you, they put penicillin in my ass.
-每个人都有一次机会!-有些是两次。
- Everybody gets it once! - Some twice.
我老婆明天就出狱了,我都等不及了。
My old lady gets out tomorrow and I can't wait.
你会深陷其中好几天的!
You gonna be deep into that for days!
你说对了!一直到骨头。
You got that right! All the way to the bone.
-她为什么要另一台电视机?-我不知道。
- Why'd she want another television? - I don't know.
- 30天值得吗?-法官判的是她30天,不是我
- Was it worth 30 days? - The judge gave her 30 days, not me.
每个人都说"去看内特·丁威迪"他会把你丈夫救出来的。”
Everybody says "Go see Nate Dinwiddie. He'll get your husband out."
女人,别跟我开玩笑。
Woman, don't jive me.
保释金是1000美元。这使得债券是100美元。
The bail is $1,000. That makes the bond $100.
如果你的支票被退票或者你老爸跑路了,我就损失1000美元。
If your cheque bounces or your old man splits, I get burned for $1,000.
"弹跳"是什么意思? "?哦,不。不是安娜·梅的支票。
What you mean, "bounce"? Oh, no. Not Anna May's cheque.
-你们已经回来了?——没有。
- You guys back already? - No.
- Garrity呢?-街对面。
- What about Garrity? - Across the street.
好。
Good.
这不是西夫韦。我是保释担♥保♥人。我们不收支票。
This ain't Safeway. I'm a bail bondsman. We don't take no cheques.
-你有多少现金?- 75。
- How much cash you got? - 75.
-你有信♥用♥卡♥吗?-你领食品券?
- Got any credit cards? - You take food stamps?
啊!站起来。
Ah! Get your ass up.
-那不是你吗?-是的。嗯嗯。
- Ain't that you up there? - Yeah. Mm-hm.
嘿,我看过你的表演。
Hey, I seen you play.
Truck麦克·特纳。
Truck Mack Turner.
麦克Truck特纳。
Mack Truck Turner.
你受伤了,是吗?
You got hurt, didn't you?
这需要天赋。装受伤需要勇气。
It takes talent. It takes guts to play hurt.
胆量,这就是这个游戏的意义。
Guts, that's what this game's all about.