international prestige in with this as well.
珀塞德博士
Uh, Dr. Persad.
年轻的小姐们在这个地球上
Young ladies are here on this Earth
走到哪都是美丽的风景
to create beauty wherever they set their feet.
所以现在
So go on, now.
向我们展示你们的才能
Show us your gifts.
我们从来自莫尔特里的28号♥军团开始
We're gonna begin with Troop 28 from Moultrie.
我们开始吧
Let's do this.
敲敲 是谁在那啊
Knock-knock. Who's there?
-是圣灵 -阿门
- The Holy Spirit. - Amen.
大家 欢迎来自阿尔伯特的17号♥军团
Y'all, get ready for Troop 17 from Alberta.
♪ 我是否是基♥督♥的尖兵 ♪
♪ Am I a soldier of the cross ♪
♪ 是否愿意跟随神的羔羊 ♪
♪ A follower of the lamb ♪
♪ 如果我害怕... ♪
♪ And shall I fear... ♪
女童子军大会的卫冕冠军自然不需要介绍了
The reigning champions of Jamboree need no introduction.
让我们欢迎来自威格尼的五号♥军团
Please welcome Troop Five from Wiggly.
你想吐吗 安妮·克莱尔
You funna puke, Anne-Claire?
我在陌生人面前会紧张
I get nervous in front of strangers.
听着 如果你想吐
Look, you funna puke,
就伸出手 我们中的一个会握住你的手
just reach out, and one of us will hold your hand, okay?
不管你们做什么 跟上歌♥曲
Whatever you do, don't lose the song.
我们可以的 孩子们
We got this, boos.
你们都是我的宝贝
Y'all my boos.
好了 够了
All right, quit.
都要把虱子传给我了
Funna give me lice.
真好啊
How precious.
你还是没有眼睛
Oh, you still ain't got no eye.
你也没有才华 你这个地狱来的蛇
Well, you ain't got no talent, you snake from hell!
我们走
Come on.
接下来 我们有一支新军团
Next up, we have a new troop.
这个军团 我今天才知道
A troop that is, uh, a number that I didn't know
他们的号♥码也是规则允许的
was a real number until today.
让我们欢迎
Please welcome, uh,
来自威格尼的零号♥军团
Troop Zero from Wiggly.
加油
Come on!
♪ 地面控制台呼叫少校汤姆 ♪
♪ Ground Control to Major Tom ♪
♪ 地面控制台呼叫少校汤姆 ♪
♪ Ground Control to Major Tom ♪
他们在唱什么
What are they singing?
♪ 吃下你的蛋白质片 ♪
♪ Take your protein pills ♪
♪ 再带上你的头盔 ♪
♪ And put your helmet on ♪
那是个男孩吗
Is that a boy?
十
Ten.
-♪ 地面指挥 ♪ -九
- ♪ Ground Control ♪ - Nine.
-♪ 呼叫汤姆少校 ♪ -八 七
- ♪ To Major Tom ♪ - Eight. Seven.
-六 五 -♪ 倒计时开始 ♪
- Six. Five. - ♪ Commencing countdown ♪
♪ 引擎启动 ♪
♪ Engines on ♪
四
Four.
三
Three.
二
Two.
-♪ 点火核查 ♪ -一
- ♪ Check ignition ♪ - One.
-♪ 愿上帝的爱 ♪ -点火
- ♪ And may God's love ♪ - Liftoff!
♪ 与你同在 ♪
♪ Be with you ♪
♪ 汤姆少校呼叫地面指挥 ♪
♪ This is Major Tom to Ground Control ♪
♪ 我正踏出舱门 ♪
♪ I'm stepping through the door ♪
♪ 我以一种独特的方式 ♪
♪ And I'm floating in a most ♪
♪ 漂浮在空中 ♪
♪ Peculiar way ♪
-这太独特了 -♪ 今天的星辰 ♪
- Well, this is unusual. - ♪ And the stars ♪
♪ 也散发着异样的光芒 ♪
♪ Look very different today ♪
是啊 她确实不寻常
Yeah, she's unusual.
♪ 这里是地面指挥 ♪
♪ This is Ground Control ♪
♪ 呼叫汤姆少校 ♪
♪ To Major Tom ♪
-♪ 这是你的丰功伟绩 ♪ -太烂了
- ♪ You've really made the grade ♪ - You stink!
-♪ 所有报社 ♪ -怪胎们 快下去吧
- ♪ And the papers ♪ - Get off the stage, you weirdos!
♪ 都想搞清楚 ♪
♪ Want to know whose shirts ♪
-♪ 你穿了谁的衬衫 ♪ -孩子 注意言辞
- ♪ You wear ♪ - Watch your mouth, girl.
独眼怪
One-eyed freak!
-别这样 -♪ 此时此刻 ♪
- Shh. Stop it. - ♪ Now it's time ♪
♪ 我就要踏出舱门 ♪
♪ To leave the capsule... ♪
嘿 尿床精
Hey, bed wetter!
他不是一个女孩
He's not a girl!
关掉音乐
Huh-uh. Uh, s-stop that music.
老大 别就此放弃啊
Don't give up, boss.
太恶心了
Ew. That is disgusting.
下去吧
Get off the stage.
把音乐放起来
You turn that back on.
-快啊 -别这样蕾琳
- Turn that back on. - Rayleen, stop.
够了
Enough.
我的名字是克里斯莫斯·弗林特
My name is Christmas Flint.
我是一个人类女孩儿
I am a human female.
有时我一紧张就尿失禁
Sometimes I pee myself when I get nervous.
我也不知道怎么回事
I don't know why.
我也不想
I don't want to.
我只想告诉你们
I just want to tell you...
我希望
I hope...
希望你们生活幸福
hope you live a good life.
我也希望你们拥有一个朋友
And I hope you have a friend.
我希望你们拥有跟我一样多的东西
I hope you got everything I got.
♪ 地面指挥呼叫汤姆少校 ♪
♪ Ground Control to Major Tom ♪
♪ 你的电路装置坏了 ♪
♪ Your circuit's dead ♪
♪ 好像出了点问题 ♪
♪ There's something wrong ♪
♪ 你能听到我吗 汤姆少校 ♪
♪ Can you hear me, Major Tom? ♪
♪ 你有听到吗 汤姆少校 ♪
♪ Can you hear me, Major Tom? ♪
♪ 收到吗 汤姆少校 ♪
♪ Can you hear me, Major Tom? ♪
天啊
Oh, my God!
他们好差劲
... They nasty!
♪ 你能听到我吗 汤姆少校 ♪
♪ Can you hear me, Major Tom? ♪
不要 不要
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
♪ 你能听到我吗 汤姆少校 ♪
♪ Can you hear me, Major Tom? ♪
♪ 你有收到吗 汤姆少校 ♪
♪ Can you hear me, Major Tom? ♪
♪ 你能听到吗 汤姆少校 ♪
♪ Can you hear me, Major Tom? ♪
真棒
Yeah!
我的宝贝啊 厉害 厉害
Oh, my boos! Kill, kill, kill!
硬核
Solid gold!
真棒 这样才对
Yeah! That's my boy.
我美丽的女孩儿们
Oh, my beautiful Birdies.
我们今天看到了一些榜样
We have seen some examples today:
如何有所为
of how to be...
如何有所不为
and how not to be.
大家伙 接下来是我们这一天中
Y'all, we've come to possibly
最激动人心的部分
the most exciting part of the day.
珀塞德博士将为大家颁发奖品
Dr. Persad is gonna hand out the awards.
有请 珀塞德博士
Here he is. Dr. Persad.
我们被每个军团表现出的勇气深深打动
We were really touched by the courage every troop showed.
这真的是个很艰难的决定 因为
It wasn't an easy call to make, because...
总的来说 最好又该如何定义呢
what does "the best" even mean in the big picture?
谁来评判好坏 什么值得嘉奖
Who decides what's good, what's worth it?
谁知道呢
Who knows?
今年这次大会的冠军得主
The winner of this year's Jamboree...
他们的歌♥声将进入外太空的是
and the troop whose voice will go into outer space
来自威格尼的第五军团
is Troop Five from Wiggly.
祝贺我们的人类大使
Congratulations to our ambassadors of the human race.
你还好吧 宝贝
You all right, Boo?
如果外太空有生命存在
If there's life out there
他们会听闻你们的大名
they'll know about you.
谢谢 并再次祝贺第五军团
Thank you, and congratulations to Troop Five.
你们是耀眼的明星
You sparkly Birdies.
闪光的小可爱
You sequined lovelies.
真的鼓舞人心
Oh, inspiring, inspiring.
太鼓舞人心了
How inspiring in all capital letters...
祝贺你们
Congratulations.
你没事吧 克里斯莫斯
电影精选列表