欢迎来到底特律
特雷弗·诺亚
特雷弗·诺亚
说到哪了
♪ 曾经存在奴隶制 ♪
♪ There was slavery ♪
♪ 船只到来 ♪
♪ Ships came ♪
♪ 耶… ♪
♪ Yeah... ♪
♪ 德意志 德意志 高于一切 ♪
♪ Germany, Germany over everything ♪
♪ 高于世间的一切 ♪
♪ Over everything in the world ♪
♪ 统一、法权与自♥由♥ ♪
♪ Unity and rights and freedom ♪
♪ 全体德国公民都应享有 ♪
♪ For all the people who live in Germany ♪
♪ 对不起 对不起 非常对不起 ♪
♪ Sorry, sorry We're so, so sorry ♪
♪ 对不起 对不起 为我们做的事感到抱歉 ♪
♪ Sorry, sorry, sorry for what we did ♪
♪ 德意志 德意志 ♪
♪ Germany Germany, somewhere... ♪
♪ 并非高于世间的一切 ♪
♪ Not over everything in the world ♪
♪ 我们绝对排在世界前五 ♪
♪ Because we are definitely In the top five ♪
♪ 因为仔细想想 ♪
♪ When you think about it ♪
♪ 美国是老大 ♪
♪ America's number one ♪
♪ 接下来是英国 然后是法国和西班牙 ♪
♪ And then you have Great Britain And then you have France and Spain ♪
♪ 然后是我们 排第五… ♪
♪ And then we are at number five... ♪
♪ 所以我们是老四 ♪
♪ So we are number four ♪
♪ 世界第四… ♪
♪ Number four in the... ♪
♪ 所以或许我们是世界第三 ♪
♪ So, maybe we are number three In the world ♪
♪ 英国排在我们前面… ♪
♪ Then you have England above... ♪
♪ 那也许我们是第二 而美国是第… ♪
♪ So maybe if we are number two And America is number... ♪
♪ 你是一种蔬菜 ♪
♪ You're a vegetable ♪
♪ 它们彻夜见证 ♪
♪ Gave proof through the night ♪
♪ 国旗依旧高挂 ♪
♪ That our flag was still there ♪
♪ 贱♥人♥ ♪
♪ Bitch ♪
♪ 全美互助在你身边 ♪
♪ Nationwide is on your side ♪
♪ 哦 加拿大… ♪
♪ O Canada... ♪
♪ 然后那个什么 我们从头开始唱… ♪
♪ And something, something Brings us back to... ♪
♪ 嘟-嘟… ♪
♪ Do-do-do-do... ♪
♪ 哇噻! ♪
♪ O say ♪
♪ 你可 ♪
♪ Can you ♪
♪ 看见 ♪
♪ See ♪
♪ 透过一线曙光 ♪
♪ By the dawn's early light ♪
♪ 我们为之欢呼的… ♪
♪ What so proudly we hail'd... ♪
♪ 上天保佑 天佑女王 ♪
♪ God save God save the Queen ♪
♪ 天佑女王 吾佑女王 让她爽翻天 ♪
♪ God save the Queen I save the Queen with sexy sex ♪
♪ 佑女王 吾等佑女王 ♪
♪ Save the Queen Let's save the Queen ♪
♪ 让她爽翻天 来呀 吾等佑女王 ♪
♪ With sexy sex Come on, save that Queen ♪
♪ 我是白人 白人 白人 白人 ♪
♪ I'm white, white, white, white ♪
♪ 白人 白人 ♪
♪ White, white ♪
♪ Hands, touchin' hands ♪
♪ Reachin' out, touchin' me ♪
♪ Touchin' you Pum, pum, pum ♪
♪ Sweet Caroline ♪
♪ Oh, oh, oh ♪
♪ "Sweet Caroline" ♪
♪ Where it began ♪
♪ I can't begin to know when ♪
♪ But then I know it's growing strong ♪
♪ Was in the spring... ♪
♪ Sweet Caroline Pum, pum, pum ♪
♪ Good times never seemed so good ♪
♪ I've been inclined ♪
♪ To believe they never would ♪
♪ But now I look at the night ♪
♪ And it don't seem so lonely ♪
♪ We fill it up with only two ♪
♪ And when I hurt ♪
♪ Hurtin' runs off my shoulders... ♪
♪ Sweet Caroline... ♪
底特律 请热烈鼓掌…
Detroit, give it up...
有请特雷弗·诺亚!
For Trevor Noah!
底特律的观众们 你们好吗?
What's going on, Detroit?
大家今晚还好吗?你们好吗?
Oh! How you doing tonight, everybody? How you doing?
欢迎来看我的表演
Welcome to the show.
感谢大家的到来
Thank you so much for coming out.
看看这阵仗 很特别的一晚 我的心情很激动
Look at this. What a night. What a feeling.
密歇根州底特律市 我们来了
Here we are. Detroit, Michigan.
我们终于来了
We made it.
我最近玩得很开心 说实话 不管去到哪儿 我都很开心
I've really been enjoying it. I'm enjoying everywhere, honestly.
我最近这段时间比任何时候都要开心
I'm having more fun in my life now than I think I've ever had.
我最近也比以往更能享受美国的美好
I'm enjoying America more now than I've ever, ever enjoyed it.
每天都如此
Every day.
我甚至不知道是为什么
I don't even know what it is.
或许是因为…
I think it's...
当一个地方可能会完蛋时 你会更珍惜它
You enjoy a place differently when it might be ending, you know?
那个地方会…
It just has a...
你会对它有种不一样的情感
It has a different feeling to it, like...
“这是什么滋味?”
"Mmm, what is that taste?"
“最后一季吗?”
"The final season? Mmm-mmm-mmm"
美国这国家真的让人拿不准
'Cause you never know with America. You really never know.
每天都是最好的一天 也可能是最后的一天
Every day is the best day, and possibly the last day.
我这段时间很开心 真的
I'm having an amazing time, I truly am.
我今年特别幸运 因为…
This year was such a blessing, because...
我有机会周游世界
I got to travel around the world,
在一些我从未表演过的地方表演
doing shows in places I had never performed before.
我一直很希望能去某些城市表演 这次我终于有了机会尝试
Places I've always wanted to do comedy, I've always wanted to try it out.
我第一次在德国柏林登台表演
I did shows in Berlin, Germany, for the first time ever.
感觉特别好
That was really amazing.
说实话 在去柏林之前 我心里一直在发怵
I won't lie, people freaked me out before I went there.
就跟底特律差不多 别人总会提醒我 “在底特律要小心哦”
Similar to Detroit, where people are like, "Oh, watch out, Detroit."
大家对德国人的印象也一样
People were like that with Germany as well.
我一说要去柏林 他们的反应是:“老兄 德国人?
Like, when I was going to Berlin, people were like, "Dude, Germany?"
他们会笑吗?”
"Do they even laugh?"
我说:“这话什么意思? 他们也是人啊”
I'm like, "What do you mean? They're human beings."
“那可不一定 他们会笑吗?”
"I don't know, man. Do they laugh?"
他们的话让我心烦
People got to me.
我在去德国途中
At a point when I was heading to Germany,
突然慌了起来 担心德国观众会坐在观众席上
I was like, maybe Germans just sit in the audience, like,
这样反应:“呀 嗯哼
"Uh-huh. Ja, ja, uh-huh."
刚才那是单口相声”
"That was a comedy show."
其实他们并没有 他们笑了
But they don't. They laugh.
德国观众其实非常捧场
They're actually great audiences.
我在柏林玩得特别开心
I had an amazing time in Berlin.
这座城市会让你不知不觉地爱上它 因为它…
It's a city that sneaks up on you, because it's...
那里的文化非常多元化
It's so culturally diverse. You know?
艺术氛围活跃
It has a burgeoning art scene.
那里的音乐特别棒
Fantastic music.
它的历史…
The history...
柏林的历史丰富又深刻
The history in Berlin is truly deep and rich.
我在某些城市里的时候 喜欢四处去转一转
I love traveling and seeing places whenever I'm in certain cities
在柏林 我跟团出去参观
and in Berlin, I went out with a tour group
玩得很开心
and I had a great time.
但我真希望有人提醒我 柏林有过一段令人痛苦的历史
But I wish someone had warned me how painful a lot of Berlin's history is.
因为那里基本上是纳粹党的总部
'Cause that was basically the headquarters of the Nazi Party.
所以一切都跟希♥特♥勒♥有关 我之前并不知道
So everything ties back to Hitler. I didn't know this.
我以为我们只是出去参观一下 会很轻松愉快
I thought we're going on a cute little tour.
我问了很多问题 因为我很好奇
I ask a lot of questions. I'm curious.
可我扫了大家的兴
This brought the mood down.
我们去不同的地方参观
We're out and about.
导游在耍宝
The tour guide was doing his schtick.
他也很开心 他说
He was happy as well.
“大家看到在我身后的
"Here, behind me, you can see,
是世界上最大的机场之一”
this is one of the largest airports that was ever built in the world."
柏林的这个机场在全世界都很有名
"Ja, it is a world famous airport here in Berlin,
它的面♥积♥超大 那部好莱坞电影
and it is so large that we were able..."
《饥饿游戏》就是在这机场里拍的
"They filmed the Hollywood movie The Hunger Games inside this airport."
对啊 有问题吗?”
"Ja, any questions?"
我说 “哇 这机场的历史有多久?”
I said, "Yeah. Wow. How old is this thing?"
他说:“差不多有一百年了”
"This is almost 100 years old."
我说:“厉害!谁建的?”
And I'm like, "Damn! Who built it?"
“嗯 这部分历史…
"Yeah. That is the unfortunate part of the...
令人难过”
Of the story here."
“这个机场是希♥特♥勒♥建的”
"This airport was built by, uh, Hitler."
我看出来了 我不该问那个问题
I could see I'd messed things up.
我试图活跃一下气氛
I tried to bring the mood up.
我说:“哪个希♥特♥勒♥?”
I was like, "Which Hitler?"
他说:“哪个希♥特♥勒♥?”
He says, "Which Hitler?"
电影精选列表