That depends on how deep you're in.
那取决于你陷得有多深了
Don't trust anyone. Couldn't agree with you more.
不要相信任何人 我非常赞同
Come on. No! Don't leave the car!
来吧 不! 不能离开这车
What's so special about the car? Not the car.
这车有什么特殊的吗? 不是这车
Wait!
等等!
I told you.
我告诉过你
Don't trust anyone.
不要相信任何人
I told you.
我告诉过你
I took the liberty of bringing your suit.
我冒昧给你弄了一套西服
It's what you wear when you're working,correct?
那是你工作时穿的 对吗?
Correct. But I'm not working.
是的 但是我没在工作
You see,boss? I told you. Please,Joseph.
你看 老板? 我跟您说过 行了 约瑟夫
Your approach was not very effective in presenting our proposal the first time.
看来首次提出建议 你没用对方法啊
Thank you.
谢谢
As I was saying...
正如我说的
...we came to you in good faith. You said you were unavailable.
我们真诚邀见 您却说您没空
We contracted with the man whose number you gave us.
我们联♥系♥了你给号♥码的那人
He proved to be ineffective.
结果证明他无法胜任
And now I am left with unfinished business.
现在我的这差事还没完成
The way I see it,you're responsible.
在我看来 这是你的责任
I understand your point of view.
我理解你的意思
But I'm still unavailable.
但我还是没空
Boss,can I say something?
老板 我能说点什么吗?
Anyone else wanna say something?
还有人想张口说话吗?
Good.
很好
Find me a smarter one.
给我找个聪明点的
You have three seconds to change your mind...
你有3秒改变主意
...or you're gonna be permanently unavailable.
否则让你永远没空
One.
一
Two.
二
One condition.
有个条件
I'm listening.
洗耳恭听
I drive my own car.
我要开自己的车
Deal.
成交
In anticipation of your answer,we took the liberty of bringing your car.
对你的回答早有预料 所以冒昧地把你的车带来了
Changed the oil,gave it a tune-up,took out all the non-essential material.
换了油 对车子进行了调整 把不必要的东西都拿出来了
Left the switch-over license plates. Love that.
留下了替换的牌照 喜欢吧
Replaced the GPS with one of our own.
换上了我们自己的GPS
Preprogrammed. More efficient that way.
安装了既定程序的GPS会更有效率的
Why I was so insistent on using only the best man for this assignment?
我为什么这么坚持 用最适合的人来完成这项任务呢?
We're playing in a much larger game here.
我们在玩一个很大的游戏
Don't think of this as just another job. Think of it as a mission.
不要把它想成只是一份工作 把它当做使命
I'm so pleased to find we share the same approach to our work.
我很高兴发现 对待工作方面我们有很多共同点
I make a deal,that's the deal. Just like you.
我说到做到 就像你一样
You don't like names. Neither do I. We're both precise.
你不喜欢问别人名字 我也是 而且我们都很谨慎
Neither one of us has any interest in what we're paid to do...
工作以外的事 我们都没有任何兴趣
...beyond what we are paid to do. Those are your rules,right?
那些是你的规则 对吧?
You forgot one.
你忘了一条
I work alone. I thought you might like the company.
我喜欢单干 我本以为你会喜欢有个伴
Thought you wanted me to complete a mission.
我本以为你想我完成使命
You're right. I do.
你是对的 的确想
Wait.
等等
What,you wanna change the rules?
怎么 你想要改变规则?
Every rule has an exception. Let's make one for today.
每条规则总有例外 今天就破例一下
You're the boss.
你说了算
Anything else?
没问题了吗?
The jewelry. Anything I should know?
这个首饰 有什么我该知道的吗?
You remember those jokers trying to blow up airliners...
记得那些想要炸机的家伙么?
...by sneaking liquids through and combining them onboard?
他们把液体偷偷带到飞机上 然后进行混合
Same principle,just refined.
这个原理是一样的 只是更精制些
Twenty-five feet from the car...
离车25英尺
...yellow light comes on,signaling the first liquid is ready.
会亮黄色的灯 表示第一种液体已就绪
Fifty feet,orange.
50英尺 亮橙色的灯
Second liquid flows into the chamber.
加入第二种液体
Seventy-five feet,you're gonna see red.
75英尺 你会看到亮红色的灯
Time to go.
你们可以出发了
This phone is programmed to call only one number,mine.
这部电♥话♥被设定只能拨一个号♥码 我的号♥码
When you pass the first toll on the road going north,call me,all right?
过了向北的第一个收费站 给我打电♥话♥清楚了吗?
Money for gas and food.
这是油钱和食物的钱
Any other questions?
还有其他问题吗?
Would you mind buckling your seat belt?
你可以系上安全带吗?
Don't suppose you wanna tell me what this is all about?
难道你不告诉我这究竟是怎么一回事吗?
Great.
很好
Ocean Pearl requesting cargo clearance.
海洋珍珠号♥请求货物清关
The papers are with the environmental agency.
文件已送至环保署
Drop anchor and wait to dock.
抛锚等候停泊
We'll inform you when they're signed. Okay.
他们一签署 我们就通知你们 好的
I know what happened to you.
我知道你是怎么回事
But what happened to Frank?
但不知道弗兰克是怎么回事?
Colonel Medved over at Intelligence has been given all the information.
情报局的梅德维德上校已收到所有的信息
He knows it's top priority.
他知道那是头等大事
He wants you to know he has his best men on it.
他想让您知道 他会派最得力的人负责此事
He'll keep it out of official channels.
他会让此事避开官方渠道
He suggests you buy as much time as you can.
他建议您尽量争取时间
Look,I don't know what your part in all this is or isn't. And I don't really care.
听着 我不知道这事你扮演的是什么角色 我也不关心
You were here first,you know more than I do...
但既然你先加入 知道的定比我多
...download me on what you know.
把你知道的告诉我
I know nothing.
我什么都不知道
How did you know Malcolm?
你怎么认识马尔科姆的?
I didn't.
我不认识
You just happened to end up in a car with a man you don't know?
不久前你差点就和他死在车上了 你不认识?
I'm now in a car with man I don't know.
我现在也和一个我不认识的男人坐在车上
Aren't you supposed to make a call?
你不是该打电♥话♥了吗?
Nice to hear from you.
很高兴接到你的电♥话♥
You can skip the pleasantries. Just give me the code.
客套话就免了 把密♥码♥给我
1-1-2-6.
1 1 2 6
Call me when you arrive.
到了再打给我
What's in Budapest?
布达佩斯那儿有什么?
Goulash. Beer.
菜炖牛肉 啤酒
All right.
很好
Let's rewind here,start with the proper introductions.
我们重新来过 从自我介绍开始
What happened to the rule of no names?
你办事不是从不问姓名的吗?
I'm suspending that rule for the moment.
那条规则暂时先放一放
I'm Frank Martin.
我叫弗兰克·马丁
And your name is?
你的名字是?
What matters,my name?
为什么一定要问我名字?
Well,we're in this situation together.
好吧 眼下我们是一根绳上的蚂蚱
No.
不
We're sitting here with two exploding bracelets on,going to the same place.
我们俩都戴着带有爆♥炸♥装置的手镯坐在这儿 目的地相同
I'd call that being in the same situation.
这就叫坐在一条船上
It's not. They are going to kill you.
错了 他们会杀了你
I'm aware of that.
我知道
In all probability,after they kill me,you're next on the list.
十有八♥九♥ 他们杀了我之后 你就是下一个
Now,if I'm gonna keep that from happening,I'm gonna need a little help.
现在 想要保命 我就需要点帮助
From the top. We have this problem.
首先 我们有这个难题
You think I don't know it's a problem?
你认为我不知道这个是难题吗?
I look stupid to you?
我看上去很白♥痴♥吗?
I didn't say you were stupid.
我没这么说过
But we have a problem
但是我们确实有个难题
and you're not being very helpful in participating in the solution of it.
在解决这个难题方面 你不是很协助
I don't want to talk anymore.
我不想再说了
Fine.
好吧
What did you say your name was?
你刚才说你叫什么名字?
Frank. Frank Martin.
弗兰克 弗兰克·马丁
Frank Martin.
弗兰克·马丁
Valentina.
瓦伦蒂娜
Pleased to meet you.
很高兴认识你
The gentlemen from Ecocorp are here.
国际废弃物管理公♥司♥的人到了
Show them in.
带他们进来
Gentlemen.
先生们