Ninety-one,92...
91 92…
It's down there. Where? If they catch us...
就下面 哪儿? 如果被他们抓到…
There's a million bottles of booze in there.
那儿有上万瓶好酒
You think they're gonna miss one?
少个一两瓶不会被发现的
Weather is with us,sir.
现在顺风 先生
We arrive in port in a couple of hours.
几个小时后就能到港
Very good.
很好
You're welcome,sir.
谢谢夸奖 先生
Man,I never smelt anything like this. Not even when you're in the crapper.
哥们 我从没闻过这样的味道 比厕所闻到的还糟
Oh,what,your shit smells like roses?
哦 怎么? 难到你的屎闻起来能像玫瑰花?
Hey,look.
嘿 看
I'll give you a hand.
我来帮你一把
Thought you said it was booze. That's what the papers said.
记得你说过这是酒 那是文件上说的
Captain,we have a breach in lower level. Look.
船长 有人进入了底层 看
Which section? 101.
哪个区? 101
Fuck. Take the wheel.
妈的 你去掌舵
Yes,sir. Fuck.
是 先生 妈的
Close the door! Get the masks.
关门! 戴上防毒面具
Holy shit.
哦靠
Take care of them.
把他们处理了
Morning. Passport,please.
早上好 请出示护照
Rough seas?
海上很颠簸吧?
The sea was smooth. The party was a bit rough,if you know what I mean.
海还挺平稳的 聚会有点吵 你懂的
Ibiza. Yeah.
伊比沙岛 是的
Thanks.
谢谢
When I was a kid,my father used to take me fishing.
小时候 爸爸经常带我去钓鱼
Never could figure out how he knew where the fish were.
我一直不明白他怎么会知道哪里有鱼
They were always exactly where he said they would be.
他说鱼在哪儿 鱼就一定在那儿
Security check.
安全检查
Do I look like a security risk?
我看上去像危险分子吗?
Please step out of the car and bring your documents to the office.
请下车 带上你的证件到办公室走一趟
My documents are right here,sir.
先生 我的证件就在这儿
The computer is in the office.
但电脑在办公室
Her too.
她的也是
She's sleeping.
她睡着了
With her documents. Okay,sure.
带上她的证件 好的 当然
Come on. You're gonna lose it.
快点 鱼要脱钩了
Close,inspector,you're close.
快了 长官 快了
That's a big one. Go left,go left.
是条大鱼 向左 向左
Don't let him get away.
别让它跑了
You're close.
快钓上来了
Go left,go left! Go right!
向左 向左! 向右!
Must be Moby Dick you hooked. Need some help?
一定是条白鲸 需要帮忙吗?
No,thank you,Frank.
不 谢谢 弗兰克
I have been fishing these waters since before you were born.
你还没出生的时候 我就在这片水域钓鱼了
You were close,inspector. You were close.
你差点就钓到了 长官 就差一点儿
Good thing that we French have such a highly developed sense of humor.
幸好我们法国人都有很强的幽默感
With all due respect,the French think Jerry Lewis is a genius.
恕我直言 法国人认为杰瑞·刘易斯是个天才
Jerry Lewis is a genius. Dean was the genius.
杰瑞·刘易斯是个天才 不过迪恩更是天才
No,Dean just stood there with a drink and a cigarette.
不 迪恩只是拿着瓶酒 叼根香烟站在那里
My point exactly. Anyone can fall down and get a laugh.
我的意思是他可以让所有人都捧腹大笑
How many people can do it standing still with a drink and a cigarette?
多少人可以做到? 只是站在那里 抽着烟 拿着酒
I am afraid our day of leisure is cut short.
恐怕我们的休闲日子得提前结束了
There is a big mess in Marseilles.
马赛那儿现在一团糟
Some madman driving an Audi at impossible speeds.
一个疯子驾着奥迪横冲直撞
Don't look at me.
别看我
That is the first place the chief told me to look.
那是头要我看的第一个地方
But I will tell him you have the perfect alibi.
但是我会告诉他你有完美的不在场证明
As usual.
就像往常一样
Tarconi!
塔可尼!
Please! I am sorry,Frank.
帮我一把! 抱歉 弗兰克
It's our first bite! Yeah,yeah.
这是我们头回钓到! 是的 是的
Please. Yeah.
拜托 嗯
Stop the boat. Come on.
把船停一下 快点
No. No,Frank. Come on,please.
不 不行 弗兰克 快点 拜托了
Purpose of your visit,Mr. Johnson?
您此行目的是什么 约翰逊先生?
Business.
业务
What kind of business?
什么样的业务?
Environmental protection.
环境保护
Thank you.
谢谢
Mr. Minister,you're giving the opening address at an EU conference...
部长先生 明天您将在欧盟会议上致开幕词
...on environmental impact of industry in Odessa tomorrow.
主题是工业对敖德萨环境的影响
What is top on your list of priorities? It's a short list.
最为关键的一点是什么呢? 很简单
There's only one item: The environment and how to protect it.
只有一项:环境及其保护措施
In the face of increasing pressure...
在全球经济面临日益增长的压力时期
...for industries to compete successfully in a global economy...
工业要竞争成功
...that goal can sometimes come up against some very harsh realities.
目标有时会和残酷的现实相冲突
Well,not as harsh as a polluted and uninhabitable planet.
当然 再残酷也比不上一个 被污染成不适合居住的地球
Gentlemen,if you'll excuse me now...
先生们 请原谅
...I have trees to save and industrialists to disappoint.
我得去拯救树木 让工业家们扫兴
Your speech for tomorrow. Any good?
您明天的演讲稿 如何?
It's going to piss off a lot of people. Excellent.
将会令很多人生气 太棒了
Hello?
喂?
Mr. Minister?
部长先生?
Who is this?
你是谁?
My name is not important.
我的名字并不重要
I've been put in charge of the negotiations...
你和国际废弃物管理公♥司♥
...you are engaged in with Ecocorp...
关于其在乌克兰营业许可的谈判
...for issuance of their license to do business in the Ukraine.
现在由我负责
You must be misinformed,Mr. Whatever-Your-Name-Is.
你一定是搞错了 先生 不管你叫什么
I've terminated negotiations permanently.
我已彻底结束了谈判
I think you will reconsider that position...
只要你看下信封里的资料
...once you have a chance to study the documents in the envelope.
我想你会重新考虑的
I'll be in touch.
我会再联♥系♥
Yeah,there's been an accident.
是的 这里发生了事故
Send an ambulance,8 Route de la Falaise.
请派救护车来 地址是德拉♥萨♥佛雷斯大街8号♥
Malcolm.
马尔科姆
Malcolm. Malcolm.
马尔科姆 马尔科姆
I asked you for your price. What is this?
我是问你价钱 这是什么?
A man who might be interested in taking the job. This man will.
一个可能会对这差事感兴趣的人 这个人会的
My boss said you're the man for the job.
我老板说你是这差事的不二人选
Your boss got his facts wrong.
你老板搞错了
Two things you should know about my boss:
关于我老板你得知道两件事:
He never gets his facts wrong,he never takes no for an answer.
他从不会搞错 他也从不接受拒绝
Well,there's a first time for everything.
当然 凡事总有第一次
Well,not this time.
但不会是这次
You don't wanna do this.
你不会真想这么做的
I don't think you're in a position to tell me what I do and don't wanna do.
我想还轮不到你告诉我 什么该做 什么不该做
You have 10 seconds to change your mind.
你有10秒改变主意
I'll give you five seconds to remove your hand.
我给你5秒钟拿开你的手
Malcolm. Malcolm.
马尔科姆 马尔科姆
You hear me?
听得到我吗?
Mal,I said drop in anytime,but I didn't mean...
马尔 我是说过欢迎随时拜访 但并不是说…
Nowhere else to go. Just take it easy,okay?
我无处可去 放松点好吗?
Don't move me from the car.
别把我弄出去
It's just get you comfortable till the ambulance arrives. No ambulance.
我只是在救护车来之前 帮你弄得舒服点 不要叫救护车
You need a doctor,you've been shot. I can't take care of this.
你需要医生 你中枪了 我处理不了这个
Not far from car.
不能离开车子
Relax.
放松
Just try to stay calm. We'll have you fixed up in no time.
放松 保持镇定 你马上会得到救治的
He's inside. Quick,it's serious.
他在里面 快点 伤得很严重
Sir?
先生?
You wanna be careful moving him. We know our job,okay?
移♥动♥他时得小心 我们知道要怎么做
Sir,can you hear me?
先生 听得到我说话吗?
This car... No...
这车…不…
If you hear me,press my hand.
如果听得到 按一下我的手
The car...
这车…
Am I in heaven?
我是在天堂吗?
Actually,you're in a bit of the shit.
事实上你处于险境
You'll help me out of it?
那你会帮我脱离吗?