当利率疾速上升 对房♥屋所有者的不利消息是
And with rocketing interest rates, that's bad news for homeowners...
房♥地♥产♥市场持续低迷
...as the real-estate market continues its downward spiral.
欢迎回来 接下来是有关夜行侠的消息
Coming up, the vigilante known as
夜行侠再次打击犯罪
Nightwatcher strikes again.
我敢肯定我看到夜行侠了 他肯定是个外来生物
Now, I can 't say for sure, but he was definitely an alien.
I think it's a disgrace, taking the law into your own hands like that.
我认为那是一种耻辱 把法律玩弄于股掌之间
他把他们抓起来交给了警♥察♥
-Leave it to the police. -Up next...
我记得那是什么感觉了 警恶惩奸
I remember how that used to feel, busting up crime syndicates.
手拿双枪 或者像这样的"枪"
Sure, they had a bunch of guns, but they weren't like these guns.
你干嘛还有这样呢? 过去的都过去了
Why do you do this to yourself, Mikey? Those glory days are over.
忘了它吧 好好地生活 专心做你的工作
Forget about them. Get on with your life. Concentrate on your work.
他说起话来像个年迈的有妇之夫
Yeah, yeah. Spoken like a true has-been.
瞧瞧谁醒了?
Well, look who woke up.
我认为你会是那个英雄的
I suppose you think the Nightwatcher is some kind of hero.
只是坐在那里 什么都不做 让那些混♥蛋♥到处犯罪
Beats sitting around doing nothing while dirtbags run free.
至少你也没做什么伟大的事啊
I would love to know what it is that you do that's so great.
总比整天睡觉的好
We're contributing around here. All you do is sleep.
你说对了 但总有一天你会明白的
Yeah, I do nothing. You're right. You got me all figured out.
你的态度已经成为团队争论的根源
I know that your attitude has been a source of contention to this team.
你总认为自己能行
You think fear is the best way to accomplish things.
首先 你说的那个团队 已经不存在了
First of all, this team you speak of doesn't exist anymore.
其次...
And second of all...
Raphael.
够了
Enough.
我想我已经说清楚了
I think I made my point.
这什么也证明不了
That doesn't prove anything.
为什么不把他送去修行呢!
Why couldn't you send him away for training?
家是我们的避风港
Donatello, this home has become like an empty shell.
你们每个人都有力量也有弱点
Each of your brothers has strengths and weaknesses.
在脆弱的时候 你们必须学会坚强
You must learn to be strong when they are weak.
你们只有认识到这一点
If you don't learn to recognize this...
我们这个家才不会失去希望
...then all hope is lost for our family.
跟上
Keep it coming.
小心点
Hey, careful.
它们可不是纪念品
Those aren't souvenirs.
很抱歉 女士
Sorry about that, ma'am.
你在哪儿呢 凯西?
Where are you, Casey?
快接啊!
Come on. Come on, pick up.
别在这样对我了 至少不是现在
Don't do this to me again. Not now.
凯西现在不能接电♥话♥ 因为我还在工作
Casey can't come to the phone right now because we're hardly working.
太好了!
This better be good.
我在码头那无价的雕塑在等你 没有送货车
Casey, I am standing on the dock with a priceless statue and no delivery truck.
-问题是你在哪儿? -艾普莉尔
-So my question is, where are you? -April.
亲爱的 真对不起 我设了闹钟 但是...
Hey, babe. I am so sorry. I set the alarm clock, but...
闹钟坏了
It' s broken. The clock...
睡这么晚已经很不像话了
It' s bad enough that you ' re out every night playing vigilante...
-但这是我的最后期限 -我很抱歉
-...but we've got a deadline to meet. -I'm sorry.
那我尽量说快点 你留言说...你找到了莱昂
Oh, wait, babe, real quick. You left a message saying you found Leo.
-他和你在一起吗? -不
-I mean, is he there with you? -No.
我找到他了 但他不肯回来
I found him. He's not coming back.
你没有告诉他他的兄弟们正在做些奇怪的事吗?
But didn't you tell him how weird things have gotten with the Turtles?
如果你还不来的话
Look, Casey, we're gonna lose the biggest client we have...
我们会失去最大的客户的
...if you don 't get down here.
好吧 我这就来
All right. I'm on my way.
我应该有小费吧
Please tell me we're getting paid by the pound here.
这里是博物馆吗?
Is this place a museum or what?
你从没听说过马克斯·温特斯?
You've never heard of Winterscorp?
这就是我要告诉你的
-That's what I'm telling you.
他的生意涉及各行各业
They're into everything:
房♥地♥产♥、科技、制药、发胶
real estate, technology, pharmaceuticals, hair gel.
-我从没听说过 -真的吗?
-I don't wear hair gel. -Really?
告诉你 我是原始人
I'm the caveman type, au naturel.
保证不要碰任何东西
Just make sure you don't touch anything in here.
我向来都很小心
Hey, I was born careful.
希望那不是很贵
Hope that wasn't expensive.
等等...我只是...
Oh, wait- Just- I'm-
告诉我那不是你干的
-Oh, boy. -Please tell me that wasn't you.
-温特斯先生 -奥尼尔小姐
-Mr. Winters. -Miss O'Neil.
所有部分都到齐了
All the pieces are coming together.
这是我的助理 凯西
Oh, my. This is my associate, Casey.
-很高兴见到你 -应该是男朋友...
-Nice to meet you, Kenny. -Boyfriend. It's Casey.
-这次应该很成功 -是的 是第四个将军
-So you were successful? -Yes. The fourth general.
在我离开之前 我有个要求
I want to ask you before I go...
我可以最后再看一眼吗?
...if I could take one last look?
我相信这是其中一名 名为"阿奇拉"的将军
I believe this is the one they call General Akeela?
其实是"阿吉拉" 也没什么不同啦!
It's actually "Aguila," but that was a good try.
这尊雕塑表面上看起来只是石头
These statues may appear to be only stone...
但对我来说 就像家人 并不是我选择了他们
...but they're like family to me. I didn't choose them.
你可以选择朋友
Friends you can choose,
但你所选择的是不会成为你家人的
but never your family.
好了 那...
Okay, then.
保重 温特斯先生
Take care, Mr. Winters.
如果你是来杀我的 请快点动手吧
If you've come to kill me, could you make it fast?
10点有一个股东大会 我宁愿错过
I've got a shareholders' meeting at 10. I'd rather miss it.
如果我想伤害你 你早就受伤了
If we had come here to hurt you, you'd be hurting already.
我们的人想要听下你的条件
The Foot Clan and l have come to hear your offer.
看来今天我真走运
Well, it appears that today is my lucky day.
我必须警告你 我们并不是那么好打发的
I must warn you, we do not come cheap.
钱对于我来说没什么诱惑力
Does it look like money is of any concern to me?
时间才是我所关心的
Only time is of the essence, my dear.
既然你有钱有权
Since you're so rich and powerful...
我们可没什么能提供给你的了
...what is it we could possibly have to offer you?
我需要你们成为我的耳目
I need you to be my eyes and ears.
我有一些"朋友"要来城里
I have some friends coming to town...
我想要你们替我 好好招待他们
...that I'd like to roll out the red carpet for.
抓住他们 并把他们带回来见我
Greet them warmly and bring them to me.
我们怎么才能认出您的那些"朋友"呢?
And how will we know these friends?
不用担心 他们自然会出现的
Don't worry, they're impossible to miss.
你给我盯好他们 明白了吗?
And you keep them up. Got that?
别让我抓到你去报♥警♥
And don't let me catch you calling the cops.
不会又是...
What? Not again.
上星期我是不是抓过你?
Didn't I take care of you last week?
不 拜托
Hey. Oh, no. Come on, now. Wait.
我对你很失望 蠢蛋
I'm very disappointed in you, knucklehead.
让我给你点夜间提醒
Guess night school's in session.
希望没有打扰你们
Hope I'm not disturbing class.
夜行者 需要助教吗?
Hey, Nightwatcher, need any teaching assistants?
不 是凯西
Oh, no. Casey.
这个我能对付 兄弟 不过还是谢谢你!
I got this one covered, pal. Thanks, but no, thanks.
你以为你很厉害吗? 我想你需要我的帮助!
You think you own these rooftops? I happen to think you could use my help.
也许我能当你的助手
And I could use a sidekick.
你能骗过别人 可你骗不了我 拉斐尔
You may have everyone else fooled, but you haven't fooled me, Raph.
猜猜怎么招?
Yeah, well, guess what, pal. Now you...
等一下...你知道是我
Hey, wait a minute. How did you know it was me?
这很难吗? 你就像个大个儿金属龟
Wasn't that hard, man. You know, you look like a big, metal turtle.
很明显不是吗?
It's that obvious, huh?
我应该待在法律学校的
I should've stayed in law school.
他太可爱了 还想逃跑?
-Ain't that cute? He's trying to get away.
看来我们又要合作了
Well, looks like I got a sidekick.
你这个神经病(和"SIDEKICK"助手谐音)
Yeah, right. You're the sidekick.
那是是行为艺术吗? 看不懂哦!
What, is it performance art? I don't get it.
我还能怎么做?
What was I supposed to do...
坐着干等莱昂回来拯救世界?
...sit around, wait for Leo to come back and save the day?
自从他去那所谓的"度假"后
I mean, we haven't heard word one from him...
我们就再也没他的消息了
...since Splinter sent him away on his little vacation.
你认为他去度假就能减轻压力了吗?
You think these lowlifes take vacations at the first sign of pressure?
不 犯罪可能让这座城市一团糟
No. The criminal element of this city may be guilty of a lot of things...
而被批判也是其中之一
...but being quitters ain't one of them.
我甚至已经不关心莱昂了
You know, I don't even care about Leo anymore.
我希望他永远不要回来
Kind of hope he never comes back.
拜托 你不是对这家伙有点严厉么