Thinks we're as blind as him. Know what you are?
你让我觉得恶心 如果我们都跟你一样想
You make me sick. If we thought like you--
你知道我要什么 我要点子
You know what I want? I want ideas. I want one idea.
一个可以把我们弄出去的点子
One idea could get us out of here!
我们只需要确定那是个好点子
SEN: We'll have to be sure it's the right idea.
我们会找到 只要看了就知道 我看了就知道
We'll know it when we see it. I'll know it when I see it!
简而言之 就跟你的鼻子一样直接
Clear and straightforward and plain as the nose on your face.
相信他会去一个很棒的地方 他会很快乐的
PTO: believed he was going to a place where he'd be happy.
就因为他相信 他在这里创造出于自己的天堂
And in so believing, he created a veritable paradise for himself right here.
可惜不是每个人都有LOO的那种信心
Unfortunately, not all of us can have the positive conviction of LOO.
但幸好 我们也没有人跟SEN一样 有着不祥的预感
But thankfully, not all of us are burdened with the ominous forebodings of SEN.
我自己
I, myself--
那就是我所说的点子
MAN 2: That's what I mean by the wrong idea.
我并不想证明历史的毫无用处
Look, I'm not going to try to prove the usefulness of history.
既已如此明显又何需证明
It is genuinely too obvious to need proof.
我需要你
I want to help you.
你可以帮我
You can help me.
来
Here.
吃片饼干
Take a biscuit.
你要了解我们都站同一边的
You understand, we're all in this together.
你要离开 你跟他们不一样
You want to leave. You're not like them.
我们要一起离开 这里的秘密是
A secret that we all get out of here--
放轻松 看着他们 真惨 真可怜
SEN: Take it easy! Look at them. It's pathetic. It's pitiful.
他们已经去我的地方搜东西了
They've even begun to go into my corner and look for things.
我的东西
My things.
你是跟我一起的
You're with me.
我知道
I know.
我有合约
I have a contract.
上面写的就是
All it says is:
你跟我一起
"You're with me."
我们都在同一边
We're all in this together.
我们要说服其他人
We must convince the others.
待会见
Later, then.
我们需要有新的团结
SEN: We need a new unity.
而这团结鼓励提出异议
And not a unity which discourages dissent.
我们需要异议 但我们需要的是有创意的
We need dissent, but we need a creative dissent.
虽然我们并没有异口同声
Our voices are not raised in any harmonious chorus...
但我们的基本理念是一致的 只有在轻重的分配才有分歧
...but our differences are differences of emphasis rather than of fundamentals.
明天当我们 无法归类6♥4♥31399
Tomorrow, as we-- ROBOT: Nondescript 6♥4♥31399.
这是什么 茧居族
What is it? A shell dweller.
他们住在外壳上 很特别
They live in the outer shell. Quite unique.
以前这里也有两个 可臭得很
There have been two here before and they smell.
哇 看
MAN 4: What do you know?
过来这里 朋友
Come here, my friend.
让我摸摸你
Let me touch you.
他要做什么
What'd he just do?
怎么了
What's wrong, huh?
你的午餐掉了 真浪费
Your lunch is dirty. What a waste.
来 我们可以存一点起来
Here, we can save some of it.
没事的
It's all right.
一切都会很好的
Everything's fine.
干嘛
What?
如果你不要 那你干嘛拿呢
Well, if you didn't want it, why'd you take it?
我以为已经解决了
I thought this was all settled. Hm?
你要去哪 我要走了
Where you going? I'm leaving.
走 走去哪 你不能走
SEN: Leaving? Leaving what? You can't leave.
你不能走 等等
You can't go. Hey, wait.
我知道了 是臭味太难闻了
Oh, I know, the smell. Yeah, it's terrible.
有一点
It's a little bit....
你不能就这走了
Hey, you can't-- You can't leave without....
等一等
Just a minute.
等我一下
Wait. Just wait there a minute.
经遍一番深思熟虑后 我决定出去
After long deliberation, I have decided to go out...
亲自检查一下屏障
...and personally examine the barrier...
亲自了解一下到底有什么困难
...to learn firsthand what difficulties are involved...
同时决定要如何克服 我知道这有风险
...and decide how to overcome them. I recognize an element of risk...
但在关键时刻就必须勇往直前
...but moments such as these require a choice be made and action taken...
不畏危险 我们很快就回来
...regardless of the danger. We'll be back soon...
但我们会规划出一条逃脱路线
...but we'll be gone long enough to form an accurate and functional escape.
我将了解 如何把大家组织成一个有效的团队
And I shall have an honest idea how best to organize us into a working unit.
新的阵线 不得了
The new alignment. Incredible.
慢点 等等
Wait. Wait. Hey, wait for me.
刚好给他们一点信心 让他们知道谁是老大
Just the thing to put them on their feet. Show them who the leaders are.
等我们回去时 他们会等着要听从我
When we get back, they'll be right there, right in the palm of my hand.
一定是这样 即使是老PTO也会站在我们这边
There's no question. Even old PTO would be with us...
只要他还听得进劝
...if he'd still been advised.
要走多远才可以避开他们的耳目
How far before they can't see us anymore, huh?
我们最好在这里坐一下
Maybe we better sit down right here.
休息一下
Hey, rest for a while.
我
I can't....
我看不见他们了
I can't see them anymore.
LUH
LUH.
你要去找LUH 对吗
You're going after LUH, aren't you?
真荒谬
Why, it's ridiculous.
去找
Going after....
慢点 我有件事忘了告你
Oh, wait, I knew there was something I had to tell you.
LUH 你知道另一个 新的LUH
Uh, LUH, you know, the other, the new LUH?
他说他见过她 他说他来之前见过她
He told me he'd seen her. He saw her just before he came out here.
她正准备离开 她怎么样了
She's gonna be coming out here. How was she?
很好 非常健康 就跟
Oh, very well. Very good health. Just exactly the way--
你说谎 我没有
You're lying. No, I am not.
空气越来越稀薄了
The air's getting thinner.
或者是压力越来越大了
Or pressure's getting greater.
是压力
It's the pressure.
你觉得怎么样
How do you feel?
应该没这远
Shouldn't be this far.
没空气
There's no air.
我没时间了 你想一个人留下来也行
I haven't got the time. You can stay here if you like.
我跟你一起
I'll come with you.
怎么了
SEN: What?
看
THX: Look.
什么
SEN: What?
那里有人
That's a man.
是个男的 他在跟我们招手
It's a man. He's waving. He's waving to us.
嗨
SRT: Hi.
嗨
Hi.
哈喽
Hello.
你们打哪来的
Uh, where'd you guys come from?
反正也没差 那是食物
Oh, well, it doesn't make any difference. Is that food?
我死了 你介意吗
I'm starving. Do you mind?
你是怎么来的
How did you get here?
我之前迷路了
I mean, I was lost.
那现在没迷路
You're not lost now? Uh-uh.
知道出路在哪吗
Know the way out? Uh-huh.
那是出路 那是我们来的地方
That's the way out. That's the way we came.
对 但或许你们只是在绕圈圈 那就是出路
Yeah, but maybe you traveled in circles. That's the way out.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
看
Well, look.
看仔细点
Look more closely. You see?
来吧
Come on.
对了
SEN: Oh, yeah.
没有人来阻止我们
SEN: Nothing stopped us.
来吧
SRT: Come on.
门在这里
Here's a doorway.
保持路面清洁
MAN OVER SPEAKER: Keep causeways clean.
节省时间 救人性命
Save time. Save lives.
保持路面清洁
Keep causeways clean.
节省时间 救人性命
Save time, save lives.
保持路面清洁
Keep causeways clean.
节省时间 救人性命
Save time, save lives.
保持路面清洁