这是什么 你为什么要转台
What's this? Why did you change it?
巴克·罗杰 这回要到二十世纪的惊异世界探险
Buck Rogers, now adventuring in the amazing world of the 20th century.
只要将转盘设定在未来的时间
By turning the dial to project us ahead in time...
我们就可以跟巴克和朋友们 一起前往奇妙的明日世界
...we're able to be with Buck and friends in the wonderful world of the future.
一个能我们的科学与机械梦想 成真的世界
A world that sees a lot of our scientific and mechanical dreams come true.
知道吗 巴克并没有什么超能力
You know, there's nothing supernatural or mystic about Buck.
他只是一个头脑清醒的平凡人
He's just an ordinary, normal human being who keeps his wits about him.
(观赏《土星上的悲剧》)
(巴克·罗杰二部曲)
(下周于本戏院上映)
主演 唐纳德·普利森斯
主演 罗伯特·杜瓦尔
《五百年后》
制片 劳伦斯·斯特尔哈恩
编剧 乔治·卢卡斯 沃尔特·默奇
导演 乔治·卢卡斯
怎么了 没什么
MAN 1: What's wrong? MAN 2: Nothing really.
我只是想要强一点的东西
I just feel that I need something stronger.
如果你有任何问题 一定要主动寻求帮助
MAN 1: If you have a problem, don't hesitate to ask for assistance.
谢谢你 我很好 联络乐子专线 348
MAN 2: Yes, thank you, I'll be all right. MAN 1: Call 348-FUN--
怎么了
MAN 1: What's wrong?
没关系
WOMAN: Never mind.
没关系
Never mind.
没关系
Never mind.
没关系 没关系
Never mind. Never mind.
你感觉到了吗
MAN 3: Can you feel this?
那恶心是怎么一回事
What is that? Nausea?
有了
Are you now?
还是曾经
Or have you ever been?
慢慢地移♥动♥
Move slowly.
嗨 有人在吗
COMPUTER 1: Hello, is somebody else there?
THX 这是内部控制
COMPUTER 2: THX, this is inner control.
你向右偏了十七度 请进行修正
You're off .017 to the right. Correct it, please.
请修正 THX
Make the correction, THX.
行了 请放手 THX1138 放一下手
COMPUTER 3: All right. Just back off, THX 1138. Back off for a second.
很好 先别动 1138 别动 别动
COMPUTER 4: Okay, hold it there, 1138. COMPUTER 5: Hold. Hold. Hold....
怎么了 我需要强一点的东西
MAN: What's wrong? THX: I need something stronger.
吃四颗红色胶囊
MAN: Take four red capsules.
十分钟内 再吃两颗 救兵马上就到
In 10 minutes, take two more. Help is on the way.
怎么了 我要你录影存证
WOMAN: What's wrong? COMPUTER: Take a visual record of this.
我们在修补细胞中发现它 我们已经将它消减了
We found it in the patching cells. We killed it.
感谢您如此尽忠职守
WOMAN: Thank you for being conscientious.
录影存证已经完成
A visual record is being taken...
档案将会存在生物流程部门 你已经
...and filed with the Department of Biological Flow. You have--
飞罗年代的某一区段暂停服务
MAN 1: now out of service in one section of the Filoz era--
按规定 一切法律后果
MAN 2: shall, in any consequence of any law or regulation...
将会因此免除
...be discharged from such service...
但在服务期满时 责任将自动回复
...but shall be delivered up on claim of the party to whom such service may be due.
为了提高效率 将会统一使用量
MAN 3: For greater efficiency, consumption is being standardized.
我们很抱歉
We are sorry.
行了 放手 THX1138 放一下手
COMPUTER 1: All right, just back off, THX 1138. Back off for a second.
很好 进行适当的修正
All right, make the appropriate correction.
就是这样
COMPUTER 2: That's it.
检查网格线 应该是1239 1239
COMPUTER 1: Check the grid line. Should be 1239, 1239.
好 现在看着它 你又要手动控制了 降低一点
All right, watch it. You're gonna override again. Bring it down.
就在你旁边
You're right next to it.
没错 怎么了
COMPUTER 3: Right. WOMAN: What's wrong?
我昨天买♥♥了一个 但它不适合我的消费者
MAN 1: I bought one of these yesterday and it doesn't fit my consumer...
而店里又没有卖♥♥别种的
...and the store doesn't have the other kind.
为了享受更多乐趣和提高效率
MAN 2: For more enjoyment and greater efficiency...
将会统一使用量
...consumption is being standardized.
我们很抱歉 这是
We are sorry. MAN 3: This is--
所有基地注意 红色♥区♥段模组这里
COMPUTER 1: Attention all stations, I have a temporary blockage...
暂时有故障
...affecting a Red Section module.
务必要完全插入手动控制装置 现在来到了关键阶段
COMPUTER 2: Watch the insertion in the override. It's getting into a critical phase.
怎么了 镇静剂与减肥禁药
MAN 1: What's wrong? MAN 2: Comperson and penderal...
爹地 怎么了 在3A群组内的模式
CHILD: What's wrong, Papa? ...compatible within group 3A.
如果你觉得自已还不镇静
WOMAN: If you feel you are not properly sedated...
请立即拨♥打♥348-844
...call 348-844 immediately.
如果没有这么做
Failure to do so may result...
将因未服用药物罪而被起诉
...in prosecution for criminal drug evasion.
游览团
MAN 1: A. Excursions--
为了享受更多乐趣和提高效率
MAN 2: For more enjoyment and greater efficiency...
将会统一使用量 我们很抱歉
...consumption is being standardized. We are sorry--
这是城市探测扫描机
MAN 3: This is city probe scanner.
我们偶然发现了违法的性活动
We've run across some illegal sexual activity.
现在你应该已经在荧幕上看到
It should be on your DTO screen now.
(辐射量过量)
红区L14发生了一起意外
WOMAN: There has been an accident in Red Sector L14.
请不要离开工作岗位 并无辐射外漏的危险
Do not abandon your post. There is no danger of radiation leakage.
重复 红区L14发生了一起意外
MAN 1: Repeat, there has been an accident in Red Sector L14.
请不要离开工作岗位 并无辐射外漏的危险
Do not abandon your post. There is no danger of radiation leakage.
6241 你那里一切都还好吗
COMPUTER: 6241, is everything all right down there?
由于红区L段的意外
MAN: That accident over in Red Sector L...
又毁坏了63员工
...destroyed another 63 personnel...
他们总共损失了242人 我们则损失195人
...giving them a total of 242 lost to our 195.
继续努力工作 同时预防意外
Keep up the good work and prevent accidents.
这一班已经结束
This shift is concluded.
性♥欲♥校准机被错放在
WOMAN OVER SPEAKER: A libido leveler has been mislaid...
脉搏缓冲门附近
...near the pulse-buffering gate.
如果你偶然地
If you have accidentally--
今日特惠 蓝色枝晶仅需47信用点 立即抢♥购♥
WOMAN OVER SPEAKER: Today, blue dendrites are only 47 credits. Buy now.
视觉双子星可以预示并改进 你的阅读能力
MAN OVER SPEAKER: Visual binaries now can previse and improve your reading.
你的消费者有98因子
MAN OVER SPEAKER: Your consumer has a factor of 98.
保持冷静
ROBOT: Stay calm.
这部电梯已停止服务
WOMAN OVER SPEAKER: This elevator has been removed from service.
请使用你右方的电梯
Please use the next elevator on your right.
这部电梯已停止服务
This elevator has been removed from service.
请使用右侧的电梯
Please use the next elevator--
我的时间就是你的
COMPUTER: My time is yours.
全民为全民 请说
Masses for the masses. Go ahead.
我为人人 人人即为一体 我们就是全民
One for all. All is one. Masses are what we are.
我们即是全民 总而言之 我们就是全民
We are the masses. But all in all, we are masses.
为了和全民 我们就是全民
For the Party and for all, masses are what we are.
很好 继续
Very good. Proceed.
嗯
Well...
我今早
...I slipped...
进行热传导的时候 出了差错
...on a thermal transfer this morning.
以前来没发生过
It's never happened before.
我不专注
I wasn't concentrating enough.
我了解
Yes, I understand.
最近一阵子
Things haven't been...
事情不太顺利 对 好的
...going well. Yes, fine.
我怎么会错得这么离谱
How could I be so wrong?
我的同伴
My mate...
行为举止很怪异
...has been acting very strange.
我无法解释
I can't explain it.
是的 我自己也觉得很不舒服
Yes. I haven't been feeling very well myself.
是的 我了解 不晓得 问题可能出在我身上
Yes, I understand. I don't know, maybe it's me.
是 好
Yes, fine.
我昨晚想吃镇静剂
I needed some pinural last night.
我觉得好像 非常好
I feel as if something... Excellent.
有怪事发生在我身上
...odd were happening to me.
某种 嗯
Something that... Yes?
我无法解释的事情 你能不能
...I can't understand. Could you be more...
详细说明
...specific?
镇静剂
The sedatives.
我正在服用依曲生 但药效似乎不够强
I'm taking etracene, but it doesn't seem strong enough.
我没有办法集中精神
I have a hard time concentrating.
你是个真正的信徒 国家的祝福
You are a true believer. Blessings of the state.
请原谅我 全民的祝福
Please, forgive me. Blessings of the masses.
如上天所赐也 依人的形象所创造
Thou art a subject of the divine, created in the image of man...
取之于民 用之于民
...by the masses, for the masses.
感谢上天赐与我们工作
Let us be thankful we have an occupation to fill.
努力工作
Work hard.