我想要它。
I want it.
我?
Me?
你
You.
你?
You?
我
Me.
这是不是太过分了?
Is it too much?
这要求过分吗?
Is it all too much to ask?
来吧。
Come.
我们该如何处理被唤醒的渴望?
What are we to do with longings awoken?
我怎么才能让你相信
How can I persuade you
我曾经爱上过一个精灵?
that I once found love with a djinn?
无论如何,很少有人会相信我。
In any case,few would believe me.
爱不是我们凭理智得到的东西。
Love is not something we come to by reason.
它更像是一种蒸汽,
It's more like a vapor,
也许是一个梦,
a dream, perhaps,
引诱我们进入。
to lure us into the enchantment
我们自己的故事中
of our own stories.
如果是这样的话,
If that's so,
我们怎么知道它是否是真实的?
how are we to know if it's ever real?
这是事实,还是单纯的疯狂?
Is it a truth,or simply a madness?
我今天动身去伦敦。
I leave for London today.
你愿意和我一起回家吗?
Will you come home with me?
现在这地方可不容易。
It's not such an easy place nowadays.
但如果你在那里会更好。
But it'll be better if you're there.
请过来,
-Over here, please.
举高手
Hands up.
请出来
-Please step out.
你的口袋里有什么?
What is in your pockets?
Oh.
是一个空瓶子和一个盖子,
Uh, it's an empty bottle and a top.
请通过X射线,
Please put it through X-ray.
它非常精致,
It is very delicate,
我不想它被损坏。
and I don't want it to get damaged.
它不会被损坏的,请通过X射线,
It will not be damaged.Please put through X-ray.
我希望它不要被放在..
I would prefer that it didn't go in the...
护照。登机证
Passport. Boarding pass.
谢谢你。
Thank you.
它很脆弱。
It's quite fragile.
女士,
Madam.
这是个盐罐。
It's a saltshaker.
Oh.
别,别过x光,求你了!
No! No X-ray! Please!
站住,女士,站住
Stop, madam, stop.
女士
Madam.
Oh.
你自己独处一会吧。
In your own time.
这里的空气很浓稠。
The air is thick here.
充满了坚持的声音和匆忙的面孔。
Full of insistent voices and rushing faces.
哦?
Oh?
就像小爱因斯坦?
Like Tiny Einstein?
电视和电♥话♥塔之类的?
Television, and phone towers,and such?
是的
Yes.
是的,你所有精巧的设备
Yes. All your ingenious devices
都在同时喃喃自语。
all murmuring at once.
弯下头。
Bend your head.
你都听到了?
You hear all that?
我也看到并感受到了。
I also see it and feel it.
我是一个发射器,
I am a transmitter.
这会不会太多了?
Isn't it all too much?
我是一个精灵,
I am a djinn.
我可以适应。
I can adapt.
我很快就会习惯的。
I'll soon get used to it.
她回来了。
She's back.
我相信她回来了。
I believe she's back.
她和别人在一起吗?
Is she with someone?
不,我觉得她又在自言自语了。
No, I think she's talking to herself again.
你好,Clementine.
Hello, Clementine.
Fanny。你还好吗?
Fanny. Are you well?
你遇到什么麻烦了吗?
Did you have any trouble?
麻烦?什么样的麻烦?
Trouble? What kind of trouble?
和你的外国朋友有关的。
With your foreign friends.
因为我们经常问自己,
Because we often ask ourselves,
为什么Binnie 博士要浪费她的时间和智慧
"Why would Dr. Binnie waste her time and intelligence
去研究别人的方式而不是坚持我们自己的方式?
"studying the ways of others instead of upholding our own?"
为我们的英国文化感到尴尬,不是吗?
Embarrassed by our British culture, are we?
不。不。
No. No.
我反而更有可能对任何人感到尴尬,
I am rather more likely to be embarrassed by anybody
反射性地对任何不同的人感到害怕。
reflexly frightened of anybody different.
你到底在说什么?
What exactly are you saying?
她说我们是偏执狂。
She's calling us bigots.
你说的,不是我说的。
Your word, not mine.
你误解了。
You misunderstand.
-哦?
-那不是他们的样子,亲爱的。
-Oh?
-It's not how they look, dear.
这就是他们的生活方式。他们相信什么。
It's how they live.What they believe.
-他们吃。
-你在说什么?
-What they eat.
-What are you on about?
无论到哪里,都有种族问题。
Everywhere one goes, ethnics.
我们被淹没了,我们正在招致我们的厄运。
We are being overwhelmed,and we're inviting our doom.
这不是自然的。
It's not natural.
鸟属于空中。鱼属于♥大♥海♥。
Birds belong in the air.Fish belong in the sea.
这就是上帝希望我们成为的样子。
And that is how the good Lord meant us to be.
你从头到尾只是在胡说八道
You're just spouting rubbish from start to finish.
这是科学。这是科学事实。
It's science.It's a scientific fact.
-这是一个错误的类比。
-It's a false analogy.
我是说,动物确实有自然栖息地。
I mean, animals do have a natural habitat.
这是真的,但人类有能力
It's true,but human beings are capable
生活在任何他们选择的环境中。
of living in any environment they bloody well choose.
-那不是事实。
-That's not a fact.
-你在说什么?
-这是一个观点。
-What are you saying?
-It's an opinion.
并且你错了。
And you're wrong.
我再也忍♥不下去了。
I'm not putting up with any more of this.
走吧,Clem。让那个疯女人去吧。
Come away, Clem.Let the crazy lady be.
我们永远无法从她嘴里得到有价值的东西。
We're never gonna get any sense out of her.
我以前从没对你说过这话。
You know, I've never said this to you before.
但你们两个都很可怜。
But you're both pitiful.
闭上你的小嘴!
Shut your cakehole!
豌豆脑袋和可怜的人。
Pea-brained and pitiful.
你,混♥蛋♥!
You, fuckface!
让你的常春藤别在我们这边的墙壁上生长!
Stop your ivy growing on our side of the wall!
我为什么要让他们影响我?
Why do I let them get to me?
我应该为他们感到遗憾。
I should feel sorry for them.
但这是我的家。这是我的避难所。
But this is my home.It's my sanctuary.
-我希望他们...
-I could wish them...
顺便说一句,这不是一个愿望。
That's not a wish, by the way.
-我知道。
-I know.
我的精灵
My djinn.
你今天过得怎么样?
How was your day?
每一双倾听的耳朵都是你的。
Every listening ear was yours.
还有每一个声音,每一个气味。 和每一次触摸。
Every voice, every scent,and touch.
你无处不在。
You were everywhere.
一会儿就回来。
Back in a minute.
这个时候会是谁呢?
Whoever could that be at this hour?
可能是她。
It could be her.
Clem. Fanny.
鹰嘴豆,丁香,开心果。
Chickpeas, cloves, pistachio.
他们会在你的嘴里融化。
They melt in your mouth.
这是我的朋友。
This is my friend.
他要呆上一段时间。
He'll be staying for a while.
Hello.
-Hello.
-Hello.
我的精灵告诉我,
电影精选列表