让我们结束这场噩梦好吗?
Let's get it over with, O.K.?
凯毖琳
Kathy.
谢谢你
Thanks.
这里登记
Applications here.
好的
O.K.
看着 向右转 你左手的第一间 阿狄森就在里面
See. Mr. Addison. Turn right. First door on your left.
马库斯先生
Mr. Marcus.
-你是阿狄森先生? -件不是
-Mr. Addison? -No.
他正在打扫卫生 你走过了 他在你左边
He's in clearance. Passed it. It's on your left.
哦 对不起
Oh. Sorry.
谢谢
Uh, thank you.
是这样的 我还没有找到工作
Yep. I didn't get the job.
看起来不错
Looks good,
我有一个朋友
but, um, I have this friend,
他要我带个口信给你
and he asked me to give you a message.
是这样的 亲爱的希金斯先生
Quote " Dear Mr. Higgins,
这是我的一个朋友 食雀鹰
This will introduce a friend of mine, Sparrow Hawk.
请跟她到这家店的那素街出口处
Please accompany her to the Nassau Street exit of this place.
就是现在
Now.
就我而言 我是会去的
Personally, I'd do it,
因为他有一只很大的枪
because he has this huge gun,
而且他现在正盯着我们
and he's looking at us right now.
这个我来帮你打包
I'll save this for you.
我们走吧?
Shall we?
就在你左边
To your left, please.
好吧 坐起来 坐起来
O.K., sit up. Sit up!
一直这样不要动 靠在车板上
All the way up. Back up against the panel.
放松点 我没有式器
Take it easy. I'm not armed.
如果你身上藏有发射器的话 他们就动会用三角洲部队解决我们
They could be DF-ing us if you have a transmitter hidden in your clothes?
-这是什么? -三角洲 恩? 你看得挺多的
-What's this? -DF, huh? You do read everything.
现在我的部门那里已经有腐烂的味道了
Somebody or something is rotten in the company.
你昨天才开始抱怨的
You never complained till yesterday.
但是你昨天才杀了我的朋友们
You didn't start killing my friends till yesterday.
-她是谁? -谁袭击了文学学会?
-Who's she? -Who hit the Lit Society?
我们开了一个很重要的会议 你的名字也在议程里
We had a big meeting about that. Your name came up.
五大洲进出口公♥司♥ 打这个电♥话♥?
Five Continents lmports. Ring a bell?
-你在哪里弄到那东西的? -那个邮差
-Where'd you get that? -The mailman.
-邮差? -你派去的
-Mailman? -The one you sent.
-穿着制♥服♥ 还有邮包 带一把自动枪 -我们从不用邮差
-With the uniform, pouch, automatic gun. -We never use mailmen.
你认识一个很高的绅士吗? 有6英尺4英寸 金色的头发
are you familiar with a tall gentleman, 6'4", blond hair...
像农民一样强壮 但不是美国人 口音很像是德国人
Strong like a farmer, not a American, accents country, near Germany.
可能是阿尔萨斯-洛林的
Maybe Alsace-Lorraine.
-请问你找谁? -信件送到了吗?
-Yes? -Arrival the letter?
还没有收到回执
The return received not arrived
你应该亲自去投递
You should deliveried yourself
有一个更加复杂的邮件要处理
It will complicated package had to be handle
但我很可能低估了这件
But I might underestimate this one.
我曾警告过你不要犯那种错误
I was told you never make that mistake.
你准备怎么做?
now what you do?
-等等 -等什么?
-Wait. -Wait what?
行动的人说地址有变动
People movers it will change the address
我想看那个报告
I want to see that report, Turner.
你认识他吗?
No, no..Higgins. C'Mon! ..Do you know him?
-很专业 是的 -专业 他是在杀人
-Professionally, yes. -Professionally, he kills people.
是的 是的
Yes. Yes.
-他为那个什么公♥司♥效力? -他以前是
-He works for the company? -He did once.
-他只似乎合同工 -合同工?
-He's a contract agent. -Contract agent.
自♥由♥骑士
Freelance.
你在哪里见到他的?
Where did you see him?
-恩 -如果我知道那会有帮助的
-Uh-uh. -It would help if I knew.
-对谁有帮助? 他现在受谁雇佣? -重要人物
-Who would it help? Who'd hire him now? -Anybody.
令人恐怖的回答
Terrific answer.
-我也不赞同的 -他叫什么名字?
-I wouldn't accept it, either. -What's his name?
-我认识他的时候 他叫约伯特 -好吧 希金斯
-When I knew him,Joubert. -Come on, Higgins.
谁雇了他? 你不会在电♥话♥黄页里面查到他的吧
Who'd hire him? You don't look up Joubert in the yellow pages.
对了 那是某个共同体里面的人
That's right. It'd have to be somebody in the community.
-共同体? -情报部门
-Community? -Intelligence field.
共同体! 天啊
Community! Jesus,
你们只知道为自己着想 这就是共同体!
you guys are kind to yourselves. Community.
我想看那个报告 特纳
I want to see that report, Turner.
那报告到了司令部 就杳无音信了
That report was sent to headquarters and disappeared.
-谁看了那报告? -你是说除了威克斯以外
-Who read it? -You mean besides Wicks?
你告诉我了
You tell me.
我把各种迹像组合起来好像是一个阴谋
I pick up traces of what I think an intelligence network
公♥司♥不了解那些 因此我就上报了
the company doesn't know about, and I report it.
那为什么会让那重要人物发癫呢?
Now, why is that going to make anybody mad?
除非那是公♥司♥的阴谋
Unless it was the company's network
你们不想这些泄露出去 甚至你们自己人
and you didn't want it blown, even to your own guys.
除非有人在说谎 希金斯
Unless somebody is lying, Higgins.
怎么样 老兄
Come on.
为什么每个人都那么胆却
Why is everybody so shy?
我不是胆却
I'm not shy.
我什么都不知道 那就是我所担心的
I don't know. That's what worries me.
-我不知道 -去问威克斯
-I don't know. -Ask Wicks.
他死了
Wicks died.
有人在古维纳医院拉断了他的生命维持系统
Someone yanked him off the life support system at Guvenor Hospital.
带我回去 希金斯
Get me in, Higgins.
如果你是对的 带你回去能有什么好处呢 他们在暗处
What good would that do if you're right, and they are inside?
带你回去没有好处
What good would it do to bring you in?
我该怎么办?
What am I supposed to do?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你很抱歉?
You're sorry?
你很抱歉?
You're sorry.
哦 我知道了
Oh, I get it.
我知道了 你希望我去做诱饵
I get it. You expect me to draw fire,
就像在拱廊上往大街扔钱一样
Iike one of those penny arcade bears
吸引众人目光 等着
that parades back and forth, waiting for somebody,
然后就会有人来杀我
somebody good, to take another shot.
你就来个幢螂捕蝉 黄雀在后
You'll pick him up before he does it, orjust after?
我会尽量找出事情的真♥相♥
I'll try and find out what's going on.
-很高兴能和你聊聊 希金斯 -等一会
-Nice talking to you, Higgins. -Now wait a minute.
-祝你今天有个不错的好心情 -我在哪里找你
-Have a nice day. -Where will I find you?
我回去找你的
I'll find you.
-你相信他吗? -相信
-do you trust him? -Trust.
他相信你吗?
Does he trust you?
他是在怀疑中做事 他不相信任何人
He's in the suspicion business. He can't trust anybody.
-有人能对付那些家伙吗? -可能没有
-How could anybody fool them? -Maybe nobody did.
那么很可能有另一个中♥央♥情报局
-Then -Maybe there's another CIA...
在中♥央♥情报局内部
inside the CIA.
嗨 萨拉 灯灭了
Hey, Sal. Hey, the lights went off.
快到这里来
Come on over here.
发电机停了
The generatorwent off.
-这是宾馆的钥匙 -哪个宾馆?
-It's a hotel room. -What hotel?
没有标明 纽约的某个宾馆的819房♥间
There's no tag. It's room 819, city of New York.
边缘的密♥码♥被切掉了
There's a code number cut in the edge.
-你很精通吗? -我从书上看来的
-You in the trade? -I read about it in a story.
-你看的是关于锁匠的书吗? -是关于密♥码♥锁的生产的
-Was the story about locksmiths? -It's the lock manufacturer's code.
他能告诉你这是哪个宾馆的
He can give you the name of hotel.
我可不想看到你登载在报纸上
I don't want to read about you in the paper.
不相信我 你可以打个电♥话♥问问
Will you make the call?
什么事?
Yes?
我正在做一项调查
I'm doing a survey.
你认为秃鹰是否属于濒于灭绝的物种?
do you believe the Condor's really an endangered species?
-请问你的房♥号♥是多少 -819
-Your room number, please. -819.
你好
Hello?
-我刚刚接到一个很有趣的电♥话♥ -谁打过去的?
-Yes. I just had an interesting call. -Who is this?
是一只濒临灭绝的鸟 秃鹰
In reference to an all-but-extinct bird the Condor.
-你有没有接到这样的电♥话♥? -你竟然傻到打电♥话♥给我
-Have you had such a call? -You're a fool to call me.
-你没有接到这样的电♥话♥? -没有
-You had no such call? -No.
定是奥杜部协会打来的
Must have been the Audubon Society.
电影精选列表