主演 罗伯特·雷德福
主演 费·唐娜薇
主演 克利夫·罗伯逊
导演 悉尼·波拉克
片名 英雄不流泪
告诉她你发现什么了
Tell her what you got.
男 白人 45岁左右 被枪杀了
Male, Caucasian, mid 40s, appears to have been shot.
-在哪里? -他自己的房♥间里
-Where? -In his room.
-看起来很有趣啊 -好 好
-Very funny. -O.K., O.K.
伤口就在心脏下面
The wound's below the heart.
-就一枪? -好像是这样 对
-Shot once? -Seems to have been, yes.
你刚才说似乎被枪击中了
First you said appears to have been shot.
特纳先生
Mr. Turner.
拉佩博士 我敢肯定他刚才一直在这里
Oh, Dr. Lappe, I'm sure he'll be here any second now.
真的?
Really?
特纳先生又迟到了
Mr. Turner's late again.
回去工作
Get back to work.
我在五分钟之内就能弄明白是怎么回事 然后再工作
We can dope it out in five minutes and get back to work.
-猜下约毖夫会怎么说? -这里又不是只有他一个人有脑
-Know what Joey would say? -He isn't the only mind in this place.
喂 哪种子弹?
Come on. Uh, what kind of a slug?
-你没有说到点子上 雷 -你什么意思?
-You're missing the point, Ray. -What do you mean?
机器会回复 请用其他语言输入
The machine will come back with, " Please express in otherwords."
那该输入什么?
What should we feed in?
约毖夫·特纳
美国历史文学学会
-特纳 约毖夫 中间没有名字 -你迟到了17分钟
-Turner,Joseph. No middle initial. -You're 17 minutes late.
12分钟 好不好? 刚才顶风骑车
Make it 12, will you? I was bucking head winds.
拉佩博士 早上有我的包裹吗?
Dr. Lappe, anything in the early pouch for me?
-拉佩博士? -什么事?
-Dr. Lappe? -Yes?
与你报告有关的一些东西
Nothing in response to your report.
把我放在你桌子上的书分♥析♥一下
Please have the book I left on your desk
在4点钟之前输到电脑里
analyzed and on the computer by 4:00.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
你最好把接听器放到灯那边
Better get the telemias moved closer to the light.
你耳朵快不行了
You're getting a blight on the leaf.
活得挺潇洒的 长官 你也一样
At ease, Sarge. At ease.
快要下雨了 10:20
Going to rain today. 10:20.
这些要更加详细地阅读
There's got to be more details.
我只看了两章
I only read two chapters.
-没有其他线索? -到现在还没有
-No other clues? -Not so far.
-他们什么时候找到他的? -傍晚
-What time they find him? -Early evening.
他们从不告诉子弹的口径
They never said what the caliber of the bullet was.
-显然是0.38 -这次又是 显然
-Apparently 0.38. -There it is again "Apparently."
伤口的口径显然也是0.38了
It made an entry wound characteristic of a 0.38.
这些子弹碎片不能复原了
They couldn't recover the slug.
嗨 我们取得了一些进展
Hey, we're getting somewhere.
你把它标出来 我还有远东杂♥志♥要看
You guys figure it out. I have Far East journals to read.
子弹穿到墙里去了?
Was the slug smashed against the wall?
没有 事实上还没有致命的伤痕
No. As a matter of fact, there was no exit wound.
还没有取得任何进展 把这本书看完 哈洛
We're not getting anywhere. Finish the book, Harold.
喂 到现在我们只知道...
Hi. What we've got so far is
冰块
Ice.
不是子弹 是冰
Instead of lead. Ice!
凶手把水灌到口径为0.38的模子里
The murderer pours water into a 0.38 caliber mold,
将模子冻起来 直到犯罪的时候才取出来
freezes it, and keeps it solid until the crime.
然后他用冰弹杀了那家伙
Then he shoots the guy with the ice bullet.
当警♥察♥出现的时候 所以只有一些水
Cops show up, there'sjust a few drops of water.
-没有子弹 没有弹痕 -太厉害了
-No bullet, no ballistics. -That's great.
-嗨 -什么?
-Hey. -Yeah?
这是什么?
What is this?
恩 你的书法越来越好了
Mmm. Calligraphy's getting beautiful.
-是什么? -天 相当于HEAVEN的意思
-What is it? -Ten. That means heaven.
就这意思? 没有其他的意思了?
That's it? Nothing else?
恩 它有的时候可以代表最好的最高级的.
Well, it can mean the best. Tops sometimes.
为什么问这个?
Why?
我也不能确定
I'm not sure.
我们今晚一起去萨姆家 对吗?
We're going to Sam and Mae's tonight, right?
你为什么不和萨姆谈谈这个?
Why don't you talk to Sam about it?
-这个? -对啊
-About this? -Mm-hmm.
我们谈过 他说非常有意思 但是不属于我管的
I did. He says, "That's interesting, but it's not my department."
他从来不想和他无关的事 就和拉佩博士一样
Which means he doesn't think there's anything,just like Dr. Lappe.
-你呢? -恩 不经常这么干
-And you. -Well, there's not much.
已经翻译过的机密文件
A mystery that's been translated?
一项从没交易过的机密文件...
A mystery that didn't sell...
译成一种很古老的语言...
has been translated into a very odd assortment of languages
土耳其语 或者是法语 阿♥拉♥伯语
Turkish, but not French, Arabic,
还有俄语... 或者德语... 荷兰语
but not Russian... or German... Dutch.
西班牙语?
Spanish?
对 对
Yes. Yes.
喂 你从哪里搞到冰块的消息 达西尔·汉密特那里?
Hey, where'd you get that thing about the ice? Dashiell Hammett?
是从迪克·崔西弄来的 你能肯定这个字符是那个意思么?
Dick Tracy. Are you sure about this ideogram?
看这张脸 我会在这个文字上犯错误么?
Look at this face. Could I be wrong about an ideogram?
很漂亮的一张脸蛋 但是从来没有去过中国
It's a great face, but it's never been to China.
-我什么时候能用电脑? -迪克·崔西?
-When can I get computer time? -DickTracy?
-他是一个被人小看的侦探 -2:45会空着的
-He was a very underrated detective. -There's free time at 2:45.
早晨邮件
Morning pickup.
不 不 为了你准时让位 我拿下去
No, no, no, no. Stay on schedule. I'll get it.
-四件 对吗? -对了
-Four pieces, right? -Right.
-等等 等等 -五件
-Hold it. Hold it. -Five.
-对了 五件 -海德格尔先生在哪里?
-Affirmative. Fiver. -Where is Mr. Heidegger?
-请病假了 拉佩博士 -他可能又睡过头了
-Called in sick, Dr. Lappe. -He's probably hung over again.
这非常重要 我刚刚在核对档案...
This is extraordinary. I wasjust checking the files...
刚好找到了要他送到
and came across this carbon copy of an inquiry
波斯湾司令部的副本
he sent to Persian Gulf command.
那是为我做的
He did that for me.
这个没有经过我的手
It never went through my office.
我叫他帮我做一些调查
I asked him to do some research for me.
我猜他认为那不重要
I guess he didn't feel it was important.
我希望你们按规矩办事
I wish you people would go through channels.
恩 你们想干什么?
Uh, what's on your mind?
好的
O.K.
这是纽约中心来的文件
This was in the pouch from New York Center.
兰里总部说...
HQfrom Langley said there's nothing...
-没有足够的信息说明你的理论是正确的 -先生
from any other intelligence source to support your theory. -Gentlemen.
这就是你看了那本书以后的想法?
This your idea of working on that book?
我会在四点的时候把它输入到电脑上的
I'll have it on the computer by 4:00.
我们有专门的人修这些东西
We have people to service these machines.
这些很简单 只是看起来复杂而已
These things are simple. Theyjust look complicated.
特纳先生 我想知道你在这里是否开心
Mr. Turner, I wonder if you're entirely happy here.
-有一点约束感 是的 先生 -明显的约束感?
-Within obvious limits, yes, sir. -Obvious limits?
不能让别人按着我的想法去做让我很烦
It bothers me I can't tell people what I do.
为什么你会花那么长时间去适应呢?
Why is it taking you long to accept that?
恩 我实际上比较信任一些人
Well, I actually trust a few people.
那就是原因
That's a problem.
我相信是该你去买♥♥午餐了
I believe it's your turn to bring in lunch.
几点了?
What time is it?
-11:22 -11:30雨会停
-11:22. -The rain's going to stop by 11:30.
你可以等八分钟再出去
You can wait eight minutes.
好的 好的
Ah, yes. Yes.
特纳先生? 嗨! 嗨! 嗨!
Mr. Turner? Hey! Hey! Hey!
该死 那不是出口
Damn it. It's not a proper exit.
下雨的时候他总是那里出去 那里应该堵起来
He always goes out that way when it rains. Saves him a block.
职员应该只从规定的出口出入
Personnel should enter and exit the premises by authorized means only.
吉米
Jimmy.
-嗨 莎士比亚 怎么样? -太恐怖了
-Hey, Shakespeare, how's it going? -Terrific.
我收集了一大堆的退稿附条
I'm building up a great collection of rejection slips.
耶 我知道那是什么感觉 我一直想成为艾思考费耶
Yeah, I know the feeling. I always wanted to be Escoffier.
也许还不迟 梵高30岁才开始作画
Maybe it's not too late. Van Gogh was 30 before he started to paint.
-不是开玩笑吧? -拉佩博士那份不要蛋黄酱
-No kidding? -There's no mayonnaise on Dr. Lappe's.
但是莫扎特3岁就开始弹钢琴了
On the other hand, Mozart was 3 when he started playing the piano.
他6岁就发表著作
He was composing at 6.
成长很快啊 还有可能更加好
Fast starter. It's probably better.
我不了解
I don't know.
梵高一生从不卖♥♥他的画
电影精选列表