怎么
Yeah?
我给你做了个东西
I made you something.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是什么
What is it?
这是神圣的朱鹭鸟
It's the sacred Ibis bird.
神圣的什么
The sacred what now?
神圣的朱鹭鸟
Sacred Ibis bird.
在古埃及 这是托特神的象征
In ancient Egypt, it represented the god Thoth.
人死后 托特神会询问你的一生
When you die, Thoth would question you on your life
如果天平能够平衡
and, if the scales were balanced,
托特神就会认为你的心是正直诚实的
he'd say your heart was just and true.
我很喜欢
I love it.
以前从来没有人为我做过任何东西
No one's ever made anything for me before.
谢谢
Thank you.
我觉得托特神会对你赞不绝口的
I think Thoth would say a lot of good things about you.
这就完了吗
Is that all you got?
我看起来怎么样
How do I look?
很好
Great.
你没告诉你♥爸♥妈我打过你吧
You didn't tell your parents I punched you, did you?
说了吗
Did you?
说没说
Did you?!
我不敢相信卡尔文的改变
I can't get over the change in Calvin.
你有什么秘诀吗
What's your secret?
或许我可以在弗兰克身上试试
Maybe I can try it on Frank.
卡尔文的妈妈还好吗
Calvin's mom OK?
他没告诉你吗
He didn't tell you?
他肯定不愿意说的
Of course not.
他本来有个妹妹 但去世了
He had a sister who died.
从那以后 他妈妈就这样了
After that, she just shut down.
那肯定很难过
That's so sad.
我希望我爸妈能扛过去
I hope my parents will be able to cope.
要我说
The way I see it,
你有两种选择
you have two options.
要么你就真得癌症
You either get cancer
要么你就永远不要告诉她真♥相♥
or you never, ever tell her the truth.
我不能一直对她撒谎
I can't keep lying to her.
我说不准 卡尔文
I don't know, Calvin.
我是因为你这个人而喜欢你
I mean, I like you for who you are,
但万一伊兹是因为你得癌症才喜欢你
but what if Izzy only really likes you for your cancer?
好吧
Ok.
人们真的会因为这种事情兴奋
People really get off on that shit.
好了 别说这个了
OK, moving on.
你清单上的下一件事是什么
What's next on your list, eh?
接下来又带我去冒什么险
What adventure you gonna take me on?
确实有件事
So there's this one thing,
但有点尴尬
but it's kind of embarrassing.
我觉得无论你说什么
I don't think you could say
我都不会惊讶了 斯凯
anything to surprise me anymore, Skye.
我还没有做过爱
I've never made love.
-你的表情 -有意思
- Your face! - Funny.
所以你怎么想的
So what do you say?
去你那还是我那
Your place or mine?
斯凯
Skye...
我不想戳穿你
I hate to break it to you...
但你真的不会抛媚眼
but you can't wink.
-我会 -不 你不会
- Yes, I can. - You cannot wink.
你用舌头和眼睛做的这种
This wink you're doing with your tongue and your eyes,
不叫抛媚眼
it's not a wink.
你把舌头伸出来 垂下眼睛
Like, your tongue comes out, your eyes droop.
没有必要
It's unnecessary.
就像这样
It's like...
你还好吗
You ok?
你不需要做成这样
You don't need to involve the...
这最好不是个性♥爱♥地牢
This better not be a sex dungeon.
那是在地下室
That is in the basement.
卡尔文·路易斯 真是活久见
Calvin Lewis, as I live and breathe,
你刚刚居然讲了一个笑话
I think you just made a joke.
怎么样
What do you think?
这个婴儿床很不错啊
It's a nice crib.
这是给弗兰克和露茜的宝宝的
It's for Frank and Lucy's baby.
差不多完工了
I'm almost finished.
等一下
Wait.
这是你做的
You made this?
卡尔文 这太棒了
Calvin, it's beautiful.
等等 这真的是你做的
Wait, you made this?
小时候我爸爸就教过我做这个
Well, my dad kinda got me into this when I was a kid.
能帮助你静下心来 你懂吗
Helps me take my mind off things, you know?
我太喜欢了
I love it.
去看看性♥爱♥地牢怎么样
How about that sex dungeon?
你确定我睡在这儿没问题吗
Are you sure it's OK for me to sleep here?
只要你不恐高
As long as you're not afraid of heights.
卡尔文 你醒着吗
Calvin, are you awake?
也许吧
Maybe.
-这边 这边 -这里吗
- This way, this way. - Over here?
-对 没错 -你要带我去哪
- Yes, right. - God, where are you taking me?
一会儿你就知道了 不远了
You'll see. It's just a bit further.
没事的
Yeah, we've got this.
这里有奇怪的回声
Ooh, there's a weird echo.
等一下 我们到底在哪
Wait, where are we?
你马上就知道了 有点耐心
You'll see. Be patient.
答案马上就揭晓了
All will be revealed.
-不许偷看 -好吧 不看
- Oh, no peeking! - OK, OK.
注意脚下
Watch your step.
好了 你现在可以睁开眼睛了
OK. You can open your eyes now.
请出示你的登机牌
May I have your boarding pass?
座位在前方右手边
Straight ahead on your right.
乘务员稍后会为您服务
Flight attendant will be with you shortly.
这架飞机可没有卫生间
You know, there's no bathroom in this plane,
你不要想加入空震俱乐部
in case you want to join the Mile High club.
行了
Ok.
欢迎乘坐本次无出发地 无目的地的航♥班♥
Welcome aboard this flight from nowhere to nowhere.
非常荣幸与您同行
It's a pleasure to have you with us.
您的安全与舒适是我们的首要责任
Your comfort and safety are our primary concerns,
所以请仔细留意接下来的
so please pay close attention to the following
无用的信息
useless information.
先生 请将您的座椅
Sir, if you could please return your seat
调回垂直位置
to its upright position.
请系好安全带 把金属扣头
To fasten your seatbelt, place that metal tip
插入安全带扣 并将安全带系紧
into the buckle and tighten the strap.
如果客舱气压下降
If the cabin pressure should fall,
坐椅上方的盖板会打开 露出氧气面罩
panels above your seat will open, revealing oxygen masks.
抬起手把面罩拉到面前
Reach up, pull that mask in close.
让它盖住您的鼻口
Place it over your nose and mouth,
然后用橡皮筋把它固定好
and then secure it with the elastic band.
请将救生衣穿过头顶
Place the vest over your head and fasten the straps
并将带子拉到前方系紧
to the front of the vest.
感谢您乘坐本次不飞行的航♥班♥
Thank you for not flying with us.
祝您约会愉快
We hope you enjoy your date.
朱利安
Julian.
对 你得 好了
Yeah, you need, there you go.
这太棒了
That was awesome.
谢谢
Thank you.
有点吓人
That was... terrifying.
很抱歉 就餐体验不够逼真
I'm sorry that the dining experience isn't 100% authentic.
在没有餐饮服务商参与的情况下
It was hard enough bribing Julian without getting
光靠收买♥♥朱利安 是比较困难的
the caterers involved.
没事 我只是没想到你费了这么大的劲
OK, I'm just amazed that you went through so much trouble.
我想让你了解我的工作
I wanted you to see what I do.
你知道吗 你们是可以申请临时取消的
You know, you guys can apply for last minute cancellation
你应该好好利用这一点
and you should really take advantage of that.