很遗憾 斯凯
I'm so sorry, Skye.
治疗对肿瘤没有产生作用
The tumor just hasn't responded to the treatment.
你很快会感到自己的精力急剧下降
Pretty soon you'll feel your energy levels drop dramatically,
你的行动能力会越来越受限
and your mobility will become increasingly restricted.
恐怕现在你只能尽量提高生命质量了
I'm afraid it's about quality of time now.
有得必有失
You win some, you lose some.
卡尔文得了什么病
What's eating Calvin?
他的检查报告明天才出来
He gets his test results tomorrow.
我刚看你在看那些带墨镜的帅哥
Saw you checking out those Ray-Bans.
是啊
Right.
为什么所有飞行员都以为自己是摇滚明星
Why do all pilots think that they're rock stars?
我听说他带墨镜睡觉 你应该了解一下
I heard he wears 'em to bed. You should find out.
他不是我的菜
He's not my type.
妞 我已经开始觉得 没人是你的菜
Girl, I'm starting to believe you don't have a type.
-美女 搭车吗 -不了 谢谢
- Lady, need a ride? - No, thanks.
替我儿子道歉 他老婆还在跟他闹分手
Sorry about my son, his wife's still breaking him in.
我另外一个儿子很甜噢
Hey, the other boy, he's a sweetheart.
行了吧
All right.
感谢分享 安
Thank you for sharing, Ann.
听着 各位 我们来玩个游戏吧
So, listen, guys, why don't we try an exercise?
好了 别紧张 这不是测试
OK, relax. It's not a test.
给你
Here you go.
来 列个清单 好吗
Now, make a list, all right?
写出所有你想做的事情
Make a list of all the things that you wanna do.
放飞你们的想象
All right, let your imaginations run wild.
如果你想攀登珠穆朗玛峰
If you want to scale Everest, then go ahead
那就把它写下来
and write that down.
那我要是想抢银行呢
What if I want to rob a bank?
我不能说我赞成
I can't say that I approve,
但也直接写下来吧
but go ahead and write it down.
我认识一个不错的律师
I know a good lawyer.
大家可以互相启发 好吗
Feel free to inspire each other, OK?
大家互相支持
Use each other for support.
你能来参加真好 斯凯
Nice of you to join us, Skye.
你知道我的 丹
Well, you know me, Dan.
我连我自己的葬礼都会迟到
I'll be late for my own funeral.
好吧 非常欢迎你来
Yeah, well, you're more than welcome to stay
但要是再有上周那种行为
but any repeat of last week's behavior,
我就不得不请你离开了
I'm gonna have to ask you to leave.
我会很乖的
I'll be good as gold.
那就好
All right.
你新来的
You're new.
我叫斯凯
I'm Skye.
卡尔文
Calvin.
你在这干嘛呢 卡尔文
So, what are you doing here, Calvin?
参加一些讨厌的活动 例如爬山之类的
Some terrible exercise about climbing mountains and shit?
对 确实
Yeah, actually.
要抄我的吗
Want to copy mine?
每次来互助小组我都喜欢招惹别人
I'm a little promiscuous when it comes to support groups.
你怎么了
What's with you?
抱歉 你的脸 我
Sorry, your... face. I...
那是抛媚眼 傻瓜
That was a wink, dummy.
玩笑结束 继续写作业吧
Playtime's over, get back to work.
又怎么了
What now?
我不知道写什么
I don't know what to write.
随便写 没人在意的
Write anything. No one cares.
你要死了 记得吗
You're dying, remember?
别写些老掉牙的就行
Just don't write something cliché,
例如 跟海豚游泳
like "swimming with dolphins".
还有别写迪士尼乐园
And don't write "Disneyland".
我去过迪士尼乐园 糟透了
I've been to Disneyland, it's shit.
而且 那里大概有1000个患绝症的小孩
Plus, there's, like, 1,000 dying kids there,
所以没人会对你额外关照
so no one treats you special or anything.
甚至连米老鼠都不会
Not even Mickey Mouse,
对他来说这些都过时了 懂吗
that's, like, passé to him, you know?
你有女朋友吗
You got a girlfriend?
男朋友呢
Boyfriend?
没有
No.
但你有喜欢的人
But there's someone you like, hm?
或者你想想他们
Maybe you think about them
-当你 -天啊
- when you're... - Jesus!
-怎么了 -你能离我远点吗 拜托
- Well? - Can you leave me alone, please?
告诉我她的名字就好啦 傻瓜
Just tell me her name, dummy.
别那样叫我
Don't call me that.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起 我不是有意让你难受的
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings.
我有时候就是容易生气 对人发飙
I just get so angry sometimes, you know, I lash out.
真不公平 我本该有大好前程的
It's so unfair, I should have my whole life ahead of me.
我跟你闹着玩的 给我
I'm screwing with you. Give me that.
新人的话这样就可以了
That'll do for starters.
问她的名字
跟她约会
各位 今天做得很棒
Great job today, guys.
再见 卡尔文
See you, Calvin.
谢谢你 丹 再次感谢
Thank you, Dan. Thanks again.
非常棒
Great job.
爸爸
Hey, Dad.
-怎么样 -照样有癌症啊
- How'd it go? - Well, still got cancer.
是 我知道 这里是互助小组
Yeah, I'm aware. It's a support group.
这里不是邪教组织
I know, it's not voodoo.
出来啊
Oh, come on.
我服了你了
You're killing me!
卡尔文 给妹子帮个忙呗
Hey, Calvin. Help a girl out?
我上班要迟到了
I'm gonna be late for work.
拜托 就一会儿
Oh, come on, it will just take a second.
只要推一下就行了
Just, you know, push it or something.
不是这样吧
Not like that.
快 给它点颜色瞧瞧
Come on, put some hurt on it!
行啊 卡尔文
Yay! Go, Calvin!
来一个吗
Want one?
糟透了 是吧
Sucks, huh?
癌症
The big "C".
我的治疗已经到头了 你呢
They've run out of stages for me now, what about you?
我得走了
I gotta go.
你掉东西了
Hey, you dropped this.
我刚刚感到了一点异样
I thought I felt something.
你没有任何毛病 卡尔文
There's nothing wrong with you, Calvin.
我不知道已经说了多少遍了
I just don't know how many more ways to say it.
那我的症状怎么解释
Well, what about my symptoms?
你说你感到疼痛 不舒服
You say that you experience pain, discomfort,
我相信你
and I believe you,
但那不代表有癌症
but that's not indicative of cancer.
好 那我的痣呢
OK, and what about my mole?
它的大小跟上周一样
It's the same size that it was last week.
那或许我们应该再做点检查 保险起见
Then maybe we should do more tests, just to be sure.
没有可以做的检查了
There aren't any more tests.
你的健康问题不在于身体
Your health issues aren't physical.
我以为让你参加互助小组
I thought sending you to that support group
或许能让你有点改观
would give you a bit of perspective.
我没有瞎编
I'm not making this up.
好吧
All right?
-卡尔文 -我没有怀疑症
- Calvin... - I'm not a hypochondriac.
你的症状日记
Your symptoms journal?
上次是你吧 跟你♥爸♥爸和哥哥一起
That was you, right? With your dad and your brother?
上次真不好意思
Sorry about that.
我理解的
I know all about it.
我有四个兄弟
I have four... brothers.
-在俄亥俄州 -挺好的
- Back in Ohio. - Cool.
显然你从来没去过俄亥俄州
You've obviously never been to Ohio.
我不太旅行
I don't travel much.
你在机场工作
You work at an airport.