别啊 别 马尔 你在做什么啊
No, no, no, no, Mal, what're you doin'?
捅了马蜂窝了
Mallory
我知道你在地窖里藏了什么
亲爱的
Honey?
喝点啤酒吗
Beer?
你有没有看到有小孩子在地窖口转悠
Yeah, hey, did you see any kids messin' with the cellar door?
我来锁门吧
I'll lock up.
真的吗 那谢谢你
Oh, really? Alright, thanks.
我要出去过夜 你也开心点哦
I'm out for the night, so have a good one.
-你也是 -拜拜
- You too. - Bye.
你有没有告诉她这个爆♥炸♥性消息
Mallory
这里是911 请问是什么情况
911, what's your emergency?
有个小孩失踪了
I'd like to report a, a missing kid...
有个人失踪了
missing, a missing person.
好的先生 能不能告诉我
Okay, sir, can you please provide me
失踪人口的姓名
with the name of the missing person?
先生
Sir?
-先生 -操 操 操
- Sir? - Shit. Shit. Shit.
马尔 她在对你妹妹下手
Mal, she's after your sister!
什么 你没事吧 本
What? Are you okay, Ben?
-什么情况 -你妹妹啊
- What is this? - Your sister!
她在准备对你妹妹下手 莉莉在哪里
She's after her! Where is Lily?
她和你在一起吗
Is she with you?
莉莉是谁
Who's Lily?
操
Shit!
马尔
Mal!
马尔 看我表演滑滑梯
Mal, watch me do the slide.
这次你们要把虫子挂在钩子上
This time you guys are puttin' the worms on your own hooks.
马尔
Mal!
你就把那个垃圾扔在我爸船上吗
You dump that shit in my dad's boat?
你个傻♥逼♥
You piece of shit!
-来呀 -走开
- Come on. - Get off me!
来呀 来呀
Come on! Come on!
住手
Stop!
莉莉
Lily!
莉莉
Lily?
莉莉
Lily!
莉莉
Lily!
天呐 莉莉
Oh, God, Lily.
拉住我
Pull.
你知道他的朋友们吗
Do you know all of his friends?
他最近有没有和什么新朋友接触
Is there anyone new he's been hanging out with?
不 他谁都不认识 他才搬来这里
No, he doesn't know anybody. He just moved here.
他才
He just...
爸爸
Dad?
我不记得了 我不
I don't remember. I don't..
你应该呆在房♥里的
You were supposed to stay in your room.
你们单独谈谈吧
We'll give you some privacy.
你还好吗
You okay?
我没事 还行
Yeah, I'm fine. Good.
你闯进了邻居家里吗
You broke into the neighbor's house?
你在码头打了个小孩吗
You beat up some kid at the marina?
没有 爸爸 我没打
No, dad, I didn't beat up..
你 你不懂
You... you don't understand.
天呐 受不了 你在骗我
God, I can't, you're lying to me!
你想干什么
You on something?
不是的 爸爸 不是
No, dad, it's not..
她杀了她孩子 还带走了莉莉
She killed her kids. She took Lily.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
对面那个女士
The lady next door, alright?
她 她在搞事情 让人们把人们都忘记
She's... she's doing shit, making people forget people..
你是说阿比 你闯进她家里的那个好人吗
You mean Abbie, the nice woman whose house you broke into?
不是的 她在让人们忘记他们的孩子
No, she's making people forget about their kids.
我的天呐 听不下去了
Oh, my God. I'm not listening.
你去看看她的地窖
Just look in her cellar.
爸爸 我保证 问问马尔吧好吗
Dad, I promise, just ask Mal, okay?
-闭嘴 闭嘴 -她甚至都不会知道
- Stop it. Stop it! - She won't even know...
本 够了
Ben, this is done!
好吗
Okay?
我跟你妈妈谈过了
I talked to your mother
我会把你带回家
and I am taking you home
接着我们会
and we're gonna f..
我们会为你找一家诊所
we're gonna find you a clinic, okay?
让他们来帮帮你
And we're gonna get you some help
因为现在这样根本行不通
because this isn't working.
爸爸
Dad...
肖先生
Mr. Shaw?
能和你说句话吗
Can I have a word?
别走开
Don't move.
你的邻居并没有想要指控你们
Alright, your neighbors aren't interested in pressing any charges
只要他别再靠近他们家
so long as he stays off their property.
你♥爸♥爸真的很爱你
Your dad really loves you.
你知道的 对吗
You know that, right?
是的 没错 太棒了 真好
Yeah, yeah, that's great, yeah.
我只是需要他相信我
What I need is for him to believe me.
那你得要自己争取
I think you have to earn that.
很抱歉 这 这个我也不擅长
I'm sorry. That's... that's not my place.
我真的很在乎你♥爸♥爸
Look, I really care about your dad
很抱歉 如果我之后不得不做什么
and I'm sorry if I had anything to do
来处理这些 破事
with this... this whole mess.
不 这
No, it's..
这不是重点
...that's not the point.
这 我就是 我不知道 你
It's.. I just.. I don't know, you..
我喜欢这套房♥子
I like this house.
本
Ben!
住手 我的天呐
Stop! Oh, my God!
你♥他♥妈♥的做了什么
What the hell did you do?
你没事吧
You okay?
有事
No!
爸爸 爸爸
Dad! Dad!
爸爸
Dad...
本 我一会儿在局里和你碰头
Ben, I'll meet you at the station.
不是的 爸爸 她不是萨拉 爸爸
No! Dad, she's not Sara, dad.
听我说 听我说
Listen to me! Listen to me!
去看看地窖 爸爸
Look in the cellar, dad.
去看地窖
Go look in the cellar!
爸爸
Dad!
她不是萨拉
She's not Sara!
他就是嗑药上头了
He's just high, alright?
给他点时间
Give him some time.
-走吧 -爸爸 爸爸
- Let's roll. - Dad! Dad!
萨拉
Sara?
我准备去局里
I'm headed to the station.
-你介意吗 -什
- Do you mind? - Wha..
我想喝一杯
I could use a drink.
当然
Sure.
给你
Here you go.
本的事情我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry about Ben.
我得走了
I gotta go.
别走
Don't leave.
-我真的得走了 -好吧
- I really gotta go. - Okay.
我得走了
I have to go.
我是利亚姆·肖 请留言
Liam Shaw. Leave a message.
利亚姆 之前发生的事
Liam, just about done.
我
I...
希望大家都没事
Hope everything's okay.
就是想问问你是不是有本的消息
Just wanted to see if you've heard from Ben.
有的话告诉我
Let me know.
我们要去哪
Hey, w... where are we goin', man?
我们不是要去警局吗
Aren't we goin' to the station?
喂