35年前
有人吗
Hello?
我在这里
I'm here!
-喂 -妈妈 是我
- Hello? - Hey, mom. It's me.
我刚到甘布家
I just made it to the Gambles'.
那个小伙子也在吗
Is that boy there too?
妈妈 不是的 我没有和马克在一起
Mom, no. I'm not with Mark.
-真的吗 -我倒希望他在呢
- Are you sure about that? - Yeah, I wish.
-梅根 -我就是开个玩笑而已
- Megan. - Seriously? It's a joke.
你知道你的麦迪姨妈在16岁就怀孕了
You know your Aunt Maddie got pregnant at 16.
她这辈子都毁了
It ruined her life.
-妈妈 -我只是希望你没有对我撒谎
- Mom! - I just wish you'd be honest with me.
不 说真的 我今晚就是来临时带个孩子的
No, seriously, I'm just babysitting tonight.
我要你结束以后立马回来
I want you home right after.
-这是规矩 -好的
- That's the rule. - Okay.
我要挂了 好吗
Hey, um, I gotta go, okay?
好 晚上见 亲爱的
Alright. See you tonight, sweetie.
嗯好 拜拜
Yeah, okay, bye.
乔安妮
Joanne?
等一下
Wait!
5天前
大家好 现在是下午1点52分
Hey, everyone, current time is 1:52 p.m.
我们还有大约二十分钟
We're about 20 minutes out from
抵达计划的小瀑布站
our scheduled stop in Cascade.
在那之后我们要去熊湖 接着
And after that we'll be on to Bear Lake and then on..
画得不错
Nice work there.
你真是个小艺术家
You're quite the little artist.
出去钓鱼了
请自行找零
该死 我的天
Shit! Jesus.
好吧好吧 嘿 放松
Alright, alright. Hey, relax.
看 我啥也不拿 行吗
See? Hey, we're even, okay?
傻狗
Stupid dog.
噢 该死
Oh, shit, shit.
爸 电视没有视频输出
Dad, the TV doesn't have an HDMI port.
-什么 -你的电视没有视频输出
-What? - Your TV doesn't have an HDMI port!
接口插好了吗
Is it plugged in?
你听到了吗
You hear that?
我超喜欢
I love that.
噢 差点忘了
Oh, hey, I almost forgot.
我马上就回来
Be right back.
怎么样
Well?
这是个自行车 我
It's a bike. I'm..
你看 我 我是便宜买♥♥的
Look, I... I... I picked it up cheap.
我想着给你买♥♥辆自行车
I thought it would, uh
好让你能够独♥立♥一点
you know, give you a little independence.
我都已经拿到驾照了
I already have my license.
-所以呢 -所以我要一辆自行车干嘛
- So? - So what do I need a bike for?
我的意思是 我要怎么骑那玩意
I mean, how am I supposed to ride that thing anyway?
-我直接买♥♥辆车就行了 -噢 是吗
- I'll just get a car. - Oh, yeah?
你哪来的钱
With what money?
妈妈说她会给我一辆
Mom said she'd give me one.
你妈会给你买♥♥辆新车
Mom's buying you a new car?
妈妈会给她自己买♥♥辆新车
Mom is getting herself a new car
然后把旧的那辆给我
and she's giving me the old one.
那辆林肯
The Lincoln?
我是说 那辆自行车不错 对吧
Hey, I mean, that is a nice bike, right?
-我很喜欢那个篮子 -闭嘴
- I love the basket. - Shut up.
我的天
Oh, man.
你已经是个精致的成年人了 对吧
You're all grown-up and fancy, huh?
你在这里的这段时间里
I will have to teach you
我要教你怎么开手动挡汽车
how to drive a stick while you're up here.
我是说 在你的伤好了之后
I mean... after that heals.
好啊
Yeah.
我们什么时候可以聊聊你的伤
When are we gonna talk about that?
现在不行
Not now.
轮到你 来洗碗
You... are on dish duty.
天哪
God.
嘿 她是谁
Hey. Who's she?
我不知道 很多家庭会来这里度假
Oh, I don't know. A lot of vacation homes up here.
好嘞
Alright.
哈 在这呢
Huh, here it is.
就这身打扮
That's the look.
马特将会在一点到两点间
Matt's gonna be on sailing instruction
讲述航行的注意事项
from 1:00 to 2:00
凯莉会在两点之后接替他
and then Carrie's gonna take over after that.
收到
Copy that.
借过
Coming through.
嘿 你不能开这艘船 好吗
Hey, y... you can't take that out on the water, alright?
-你得呆在野餐区域 -这艘船是我爸的
- It's gotta stay in the picnic area. - It's my dad's boat.
-你为什么要管 -这很危险
- What do you care? - It's a hazard.
它应该停在野餐区域 快下来
It belongs in the picnic area. Get it off.
真的会有危险
Oh, it's a hazard.
笨蛋 我们周围都是水
We're surrounded by water, dumbass.
祝你今天过得愉快
Have a wonderful day.
-混♥蛋♥ -兄弟 注意用词
- Asshole. - Watch the language, buddy.
就放这吧 谢谢
Right here, guys. Thanks.
-你是利亚姆的孩子吧 -对 我是
- You're Liam's kid, right? - Yeah, that's me.
那敢情好 帮我个忙吧
Great. Little help?
噢 好 当然
Oh, yeah, yeah, sure.
这边
Over this way.
我猜你来这工作是你♥爸♥托了关系的吧
Guess nepotism is alive and well, huh?
-什么 -怎么 你觉得如果我胳膊骨折了
- What? - What, you think I would have gotten
我还能来干这份工作吗
this job if my arm was broken?
骨折可是一件很麻烦的事
It's gotta be a liability or something.
我甚至怀疑你有没有证书
Are you even certified?
我以前给我爸工作过
I've worked for my dad before.
对啊 但是你没有在这里工作过
Yeah, well, you haven't worked here.
这里是个家庭码头 好吗
This is a family marina, okay?
所以遇到骂人也别还嘴
So just watch the swearing.
-好的 不好意思 -我只是在跟你开玩笑
- Yeah, sorry. - I'm fucking with you.
我是马洛里
I'm Mallory.
没关系 在这里没有人会在意你干了什么
No, nobody gives a shit here.
啊 我是本
Ah, Ben.
很高兴遇到你 本
Nice to meet you, Ben.
-放这就好 谢谢 -我能把船系在这里吗
- Right here is good, thanks. - Hey, can I tie down here?
不不不 那块地方已经被预订了
No, no, no, no, that spot's already reserved.
想尝尝彩虹吗
Taste the rainbow?
好啊 是彩虹糖 可以
Yeah. That's Skittles, but okay.
柠檬味的 好恶心
Oh, lemon? Gross.
草莓和樱桃味才是王道
It's all about the strawberry and the cherry.
我是个喜欢柠檬的男孩
Well, I'm a lemon guy.
还是一个喜欢恐龙的男孩
And a dinosaur guy?
-嘿 我的纸上写着17号♥ -我去接个电♥话♥
- Hey, my slip says 17. - I gotta... I gotta take this.
-我停的位置对吗 -我马上就来
- Am I in the right spot? - Yeah, I'll be right there.
-嗨 亲爱的 -妈妈
- Hey, honey. - Hey, mom.
不好意思 我没给你回电♥话♥
Sorry I didn't, uh, call you back.
你很忙吗
You keeping busy?
是啊 挺忙的 不过还不错
Yeah, uh, been pretty busy, but it's good.
好的 我知道今天你♥爸♥给你找了个工作
Okay. I know he's got you working today.
所以 你♥爸♥最近如何
So, how's your dad doing?
妈妈 我 我过一小会再打给你 好吗
Hey, ma, I'll, uh, I'll call you a little later, okay?
好的 亲爱的 爱你
Okay, sweetie. I love you.
小心脚下 小傻瓜
Watch your step there, goober.
妈妈 我觉得我们现在没有走在路上
Mom, I don't think this is the trail anymore.
对 我们离路远着呢
Nope. We are way off the trail.
来嘛 这是一次冒险 不是观光
Come on, this is an adventure, not a tour.
但我们是不是迷路了
Aw, but are we lost?
如果我们一开始就不知道要去哪里
Can't be lost if we didn't know
就不存在迷路这回事了
where we were going in the first place.
转过来
Spin it.
我非常确定我们的位置
I know exactly where we are.