别 莉兹
No, Lizzy.
求你别这么做
Please don't do that.
不要
No.
莉兹 不要 莉兹
Lizzy, don't.. Lizzy. Lizzy! Lizzy!
别这么做 不要这么做
Don't do that. Don't do that!
嘘
Shh!
把你妻子从床底下拉出来
Pull your wife out from under the bed
把她绑在床上
and tie her to it.
你还好吗
You alright?
还好
Fine.
我们两个人生活就已经够困难了
It was hard enough when it was just the two of us.
我们现在还要照顾他们吗
And now we're expected to look after them as well?
吉迪恩应该把她带回家
Gideon should take her home.
她这么疯 会害了她自己或者我俩的
She's gonna hurt herself or one of us with her nonsense.
她真的怀孕了吗
Is she really pregnant?
她觉得她怀了
She thinks she is.
终于 她疲惫不堪
"At length, the worn out anxiety
她决定大声呼喊 寻求援助
"she determined to call loudly for assistance
《奥多芙的神秘》
让呼救声传出窗外
"from her casement, and was advancing to it
不管是恐惧占据了她的内心
"when whether the terror of her mind gave her ideal sounds
还是她真的听到脚步声越来越近
"or that the real ones did come she thought footsteps were ascending.."
也许应该在你好了之后 再把故事讲完
Perhaps we should finish another time. When you're feeling better.
这只不过是个书中的人物
It's just a person in the book.
这又不是一种精神
It's not a spirit.
我知道
I see.
书你留着吧
You can keep it.
你想好给孩子起什么名字了吗
Have you thought of names for the baby?
还没有
Not yet.
他们要来吃午餐了
They're coming in for lunch.
我看到了些怪事
I've seen something.
- 刚刚吗 - 是在晚上
- Just now? - At night.
也能听到些什么在耳边低语
I hear it too, whispering.
我给吉迪恩说了 但他不相信我
I've told Gideon but he doesn't believe me
他给我说只是风声罢了
tells me it's the wind.
- 这里是有这种自然现象 - 不是
- There are many natural... - It's not.
你还记得来的路上 路过了许多坟墓吗
You remember how many graves you passed on the way here.
我和吉迪恩说我们应该调头离开
I told Gideon we should turn back.
我说我们到那里时
I said everyone would be dead
所有人都会死去 那里有
when we get there and there's --
闭嘴
Hush now.
别在男人面前表现的这么不愉快
Please don't be unpleasant in front of the men.
莉兹
Lizzy?
艾萨克
Isaac.
上帝给了我帮助 他创造了天堂和大地
My help cometh from the Lord, which made heaven and Earth.
他会保护我 让我坚定不移
He will not suffer thy foot to be moved.
上帝就是我的守卫
The Lord is my keeper
上帝就是我的庇护和帮手
the Lord is thy shade upon thy right hand.
白日我不会被太阳点燃
The sun shall not strike me by day,
夜晚不会被月光所伤害
nor the moon by night.
他会保护我 让我坚定不移
He will not suffer thy foot to be moved.
看 他时刻看守着以色列 永不入眠
Behold, He who keeps Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.
上帝就是我的守卫
The Lord is my keeper.
他创造了天堂和大地
...which made heaven and Earth.
他会保护我 让我坚定不移
He will not suffer thy foot to be moved.
他会看守一切 永不入眠
He that keepeth thee will not slumber..
莉兹
Lizzy?
莉兹
Lizzy?
莉兹
Lizzy?
嘿 莉兹
Hey, hey, Lizzy.
说人话 说人话
English! English!
莉兹
Lizzy!
你没事了
You're alright.
我不应该把你一个人留在这里的
I shouldn't have left you alone like this.
这是什么
What's this?
什么都不是
It's nothing.
你有读这本书吗
Have you been reading it?
我看了几眼
I glanced at it.
你不需要看这种东西
You don't need to be filling your head with stuff like this.
你需要休息
You need to rest.
我看到的都是真的
What I saw was real.
这把枪给你了
This is yours now.
不 我不需要
I don't... No.
答应我你会一直带着枪
Promise me you will keep it by you at all times.
它可以保护你 保护我们的孩子
It will protect you. It will protect our baby.
下次你觉得看见了恶魔时
And the next time you think you see a demon..
开枪射死它
...shoot it.
什么
What?
你现在想要什么
What do you want now?
你在哪
Where are you?
我要怎样才能摆脱你
What must I do to be rid of you?
别这样 停下来
No! Stop!
莉兹 你的枪呢
Lizzy, where's your gun?
马拉 灵魂毁灭者
Mara, damner of souls.
阿巴顿带来毁灭
Abbadon, the destroyer.
够了 艾玛
That's enough, Emma.
索库贝诺斯
Succorbenoth..
招致嫉妒
...bringer of jealous thoughts.
够了
Enough.
你想玩个游戏吗
Do you want to play a game?
不想
No.
为什么不想呢
Why not?
你身体不好 艾玛
You are not well, Emma.
你应该休息
You should rest.
想想你的孩子
Think of your baby.
我想着呢 莉兹
I am, Lizzy.
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth.
小麦克林夫人
Little lady Macklin.
我想让你知道我给这个孩子取的名字
I want you to know what I'm going to name the baby.
取的什么
And what's that?
我想让你猜
I want you to guess.
我不想玩游戏 艾玛
I do not want to play a game, Emma.
让你猜三次女孩名
Three guesses for if it's a girl.
是玛丽吗
Mary?
- 不对 - 莎拉吗
- No. - Sarah?
也不对
Mnm-mnm.
想要提示吗
Do you want a hint?
是我们俩中的一个名字
It's one of two names in this room.
是艾玛
Emma.
是伊丽莎白
Elizabeth.
为什么
Why?
因为你一直都这么强大
Because you have been such a strong person.
没有你我也活不成
I would not have survived without you.
再猜三个男孩名
Three guesses for if it's a boy.
吉迪恩吗
Gideon.
不对
No.
是萨缪尔吗
Samuel?
莉兹 我又不是个怪物
Lizzy, I'm not a monster.
再猜一个
One more guess.
这次不给提示吗
No hints this time?
我觉得你应该不需要
I don't think you need one.
- 艾萨克 - 对
- Isaac. - Yes.
为什么
Why?
你知道为什么
You know why.
梅斯梅尔引发瘟疫
Mesimer, prince of pestilence.
索库贝诺斯招致嫉妒
Succorbenoth, bringer of jealous thoughts.
马拉引堕灵魂
Mara, damner of souls.
贝珀尔
Babael..
守护亡坟
...keeper of graves.
我这一辈子
For I have never, not in my entire life
都来没见过这样一方土地