他打算卖♥♥掉屋子 搬回伊利诺斯去
He's gonna sell, move back to Illinois.
她拿走了我的枪
She had my gun.
我去镇上的时候买♥♥点补给品
I'll get supplies while I'm in town.
在冬天来临前做足储备是个很好的选择
It would be good to get stocked up before winter sets in.
她是怎么拿到我的枪的
How did she get my gun?
你得保持理智
You gotta keep your wits about you.
你能做到吗
Will you do that?
我不会离开太久的
Won't be long.
要走几天吧 可能
Couple of days, maybe.
莉兹
Lizzy!
莉兹 醒醒
Lizzy, wake up!
- 艾萨克 - 莉兹
- Isaac? - Lizzy!
莉兹
Lizzy!
我们得把孩子弄出来
We gotta get the baby out!
我们有了新邻居
We got new neighbors.
他们买♥♥下了老柏克森的小木屋
They bought the old Bergson Cabin.
一个男的和他老婆
A man and his wife.
你邀请他们共享晚餐了吗
Did you invite them over for dinner?
当然了 我还说你一定要让他们来
Of course. Said you wouldn't take no for an answer.
他们人怎么样
What are they like?
有点幽默
A little funny.
- 幽默吗 - 大概还有点紧张
- Funny? - Nervous?
我现在去准备晚饭了
Better get dinner started.
这是我几周来吃过最好吃的食物了
This is the best food we've had in weeks.
莉兹 你可以一定要教艾玛几招
Lizzy, you'll have to give my Emma a few lessons
教教她怎么做顿好吃的饭菜
on making a decent meal.
我很乐意
I'd be happy to.
你们两个可有许多事要做
You two have a hell of a lot to do
趁冬天还没来临
before the winter sets in.
每个人都说
Everyone said that
每年的这个时候最适合做准备了
this was the best time of year to get started.
当然 但不适合装♥修♥老木屋来让它宜居
Well, sure, but between getting that old cabin livable again
建个花♥园♥也不太适合
and planting your garden..
我们会做些力所能及的事情帮助你们的
We'll do what we can to help, of course.
明天我可以把我的犁地工具带去借你们用
Maybe I can bring my plow around tomorrow.
我们至少能帮助你们把庄稼种上
We could at least get your crops in the ground.
这会帮了我们大忙的
That would be a, a mighty big help.
- 你是德国人吗 - 是的
- You're German? - Yes.
我小的时候被带到这里了
I was brought over as a child.
谢谢了
Thank you.
- 你的旅途怎么样 - 漫长
- How were your travels? - Long.
- 有认识什么人吗 - 认识了一些
- Meet anyone? - Uh, a few people.
要搬去俄克拉荷马州的一家人
A family going to Oklahoma
几个男的 还有一个牧师
some men, a reverend.
这附近有教堂吗
Is there a church nearby?
这附近人并不多 开不了教堂
Not enough people around here yet.
- 有多少人 - 现在的话
- How many? - Now..
就我们四个人
Four.
我的天
Oh, my.
雨天都像今天这样吗 这么滂沱吗
Is the rain always like this? This intense?
差不多就这样
It can be.
我的天
Oh, my.
莉兹 这些家具可真漂亮
Lizzy, these are beautiful pieces.
是你从圣路易斯那里带过来的吗
Did you bring them with you from Saint Louis?
不是 家具大部分都是艾萨克做的
No. Isaac made most of our furniture.
难以置信
That's incredible.
艾萨克 你真有天赋
Isaac, you are truly talented.
我爸爸也做了家里的大部分家具
My father made most of our pieces as well.
他相当有男人味
He was quite the man.
你结婚多久了
How long have you been married?
八年了
Eight years.
我的天
Oh, my.
没有生孩子吗
And no little ones?
我们有过一个孩子
We had a son.
但是上天没能让他活下来
Wasn't the Lord's will.
这不是我该问的
It's none of my business, of course.
有时候我就是管不住我的嘴
Ah, sometimes I don't know when to stop talking.
这雨也是止不住的下
And the rain..
我是有点焦躁不安
Well, I tend to get a bit restless.
对它们来说 我们看起来也是这样吗
Is that what we look like to them,
茫茫黑夜中的一缕弱光
just a little flickering light in the middle of nowhere?
也许吧
Perhaps.
你觉得他们怎么样
What do you think of them?
能有些亲近的人挺不错的
It's nice to have people close.
我一直都渴求这样的事
Something I've always longed for.
但是呢
But?
但是感觉挺奇怪的
But it feels odd.
大城市中 陌生人都只是擦肩而过
In cities, strangers stay strangers.
我们这可没几个陌生人 不是吗
Here we don't have that luxury, do we?
回床上吧 天这么冷 开门不太好
Come to bed. It's too cold to have the door open.
你确定他们想让我们来吗
Are you sure they're expecting us?
来吧
Come on.
你看 我们住在伊利诺斯挺好的
We were very comfortable in Illinois, you see?
牢牢生根
Be sure to hold firmly
慢慢结果
and get the root.
吉迪恩受不了和我爸爸一起工作
Gideon couldn't stand working for my father
他感觉这很丢人
as if it were something to be ashamed of.
他不像艾萨克一样强壮
He's not strong like Isaac.
倒像你一样
Like you.
我去给男人们倒点水
I'm going to get some water for the men.
记得也给我们弄点水
Be sure to bring some for us as well.
艾萨克
Isaac?
我怕我的灵魂永不纯洁了
I fear I'll never really get clean again.
出什么事了吗
Something wrong?
就是感觉很难习惯这新的一切
Just getting used to everything, I think.
慢慢来就好了
That takes time.
这片土地挺有意思的 你知道吗
This land is funny, you know?
它会玩弄你的意志
It plays tricks on your mind.
艾玛她
It's Emma, she..
她身体不太好
She's not well.
还是去外面等着吧
Better to wait outside.
可别让我们所有人都病了
No point in us all getting sick.
她生的不是那种病
It is not that kind of sickness.
我们会在外边等着的
We'll wait outside.
艾玛
Emma?
艾玛
Emma?
给我们点面包吃吧
Give us this day our daily bread.
原谅我们擅自闯入这里
Forgive us our trespasses.
它是奔我来的
It's coming for me.
它是奔我来的
It's coming for me.
艾玛
Emma.
它是奔我来的
It's coming for me.
这除了我们没有别人了
No one's here but us.
吉迪恩和艾萨克都在外边
Gideon and Isaac are outside
这里只有你和我
but in here it's just you and me.
不
No.
不是的 这地方不正常
No. This place is wrong.
我们不应该来这里
We're not supposed to be here.
它想夺走我的孩子
And now it wants my baby.
你怀孕了吗
You're with a child.
出来吧
Come on.
我没有怀孕
I'm not.
别碰我 别
Don't touch me! Don't..
她怀孕了吗
Is she pregnant?
她说她怀孕了吗
Uh, did she say she was?
她需要休息
She needs rest.
莉兹 你在做什么
Lizzy, what are you doing?
嘘 没事的
Shh. It's okay.
- 你累坏了 - 我没有
- You're exhausted. - I'm not.
我不能休息 因为它是奔我来的
I can't rest because it's coming for me.