通常用来形同不同寻常的人
或是不被同类认可的人
你知道
You knew
不
No
你知道他打算这么做吗
You knew what he was planning to do
不知道
No
你的意思是他从没提及过叛逃吗
You're saying he never spoke of defection?
这个问题从来没有出现过
The subject never came up
他从没提过吗
He never spoke of it?
没有
Never
这是一次抨击
This is an attack
对于苏联来说
upon the Soviet Union
我不这么认为
No
这是舞蹈
It's about dance
只是舞蹈吗
Dance?
他对政♥治♥一无所知
He knows nothing about politics
他去西方只是因为他会跳舞
He's gone to the West because there he can dance
他在苏联也可以跳啊
He could dance here
是的 但是
Yes, but...
我想他很可能是压抑太久爆发了
I think it's likely he had an explosion of character
他就是这样的人
That's who he is
(前)苏联
1938年3月17日
妈妈会好的
Mother will recover
醒醒
Hey.
移♥民♥局归还你的护照
After immigration return your passport
谢谢
Thank you
布尔歇机场 巴黎
1961年3月12日
-谢谢 -很高兴见到你
- Thank you. - Nice to meet you.
谢尔盖耶夫先生 杜丁西娅女士
Sir Sergeyev, Madam Dudinskaya
很荣幸接待二位莅临法国
It's a great pleasure to welcome you both to France.
这是历史性的一刻
This is a historic moment.
这是自冷战以来
It's the first time to since the war
列♥宁♥格勒著名的基洛夫公♥司♥首次在西方露面
that Leningrad famous Kirov Company have been seen in the West.
您们觉得这次会面
Do you think this visit is going to
会对冷战产生一些积极影响吗
have a positive effect on the cold war?
我们很高兴来到这里
We are delighted to be here
鲁迪 鲁迪
Rudi. Rudi.
你要去哪
Where are you off to?
散步
For a walk
需要我陪你吗
Want me to come with you?
两小时后上课
Class in two hours
我不会忘的
I won't forget
看好他
Keep an eye on him
自♥由♥
Freedom
公平
Equality
友谊万岁
Brotherhood
法兰西共和国的荣耀 巴黎 1883
Glory of the French Republic, Paris 1883
-还需要酒吗 -来一杯
- One more? - Yes
你从哪儿来
Where are you from?
我听不懂你说什么
I don't understand
你来自哪里
where are you from?
苏联
Soviet union.
跳舞的
Dancer.
来这里比赛
Here find a race.
你能帮我个忙吗
You can help me please?
-帮忙 -可以
- Help. - Yes.
什么忙
Yes, what you want?
商店 哪里可以买♥♥东西
Shop. Shop to buy things.
卖♥♥玩具小火车的那种店
Special shop, I need toy train.
巴黎歌♥剧院
我名字在这儿 我要跳舞了
I have a place, I'm dancing!
你看到那个名单了吗
Have you seen the list?
没看到
I haven't looked
就贴在门口
It's posted
我没看到
I still haven't looked
你不想知道吗
Don't you want to know?
谢尔盖耶夫第一晚不会让你上
Sergeyev's not giving you the first night.
鲁迪 我很抱歉
Rudi, I'm very sorry
对我来说都一样
What difference does it make?
用不了多久
It's not going to take long
什么用不了多久
What's not going to take long?
用不了多久我就会出名
Until everyone knows who I am
大家好
Hello
手臂要柔软 放松
Arms soft. Soft arms
基洛夫
六年前
基洛夫舞蹈学校
Leningrad Choreographic School
你在这儿干什么
What are you doing here?
你是负责人吗
Are you in charge?
我是瓦伦丁·伊万诺维奇·谢尔科夫
I'm Valentin Ivanovich Shelkov
我是鲁道夫·纽瑞耶夫
I'm Rudolf Nureyev
我来这儿跳舞
I'm here to dance
你疯了吗
Are you out of your head?
我已经被录取了
I've been accepted as a pupil
我来自乌法
I've come from Ufa
真的吗
Really?
你来得不是时候
You've got the wrong date
一周后再来
Come back in a week
以后你们就住这儿
This is where you will all be living
小伙子 转头
Young man, turn your head
把肩放低
And lower your shoulder
脚也跟上
For the feet
这对我没用
It's not working for me
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我说
What I say
这儿对我没用
It's not working
这个学校不适合你吗
The school is not for you?
你只来了几周
You only arrived a few weeks ago
四周
Four weeks
基洛夫舞蹈学校
The Leningrad Choreographic School
是世界公认的最好的芭蕾舞学院
is thought to be the greatest ballet institute in the world
你是第一个抱怨的学生
You're the first pupil to complain
谢尔科夫说你的舞技不成熟
Shelkov says your technique is inadequate
你缺乏管教 四肢不协调
You lack control. You're clumsy
我们知道你是有天赋的
We know you're talented
但你年龄大了
but you're old
所以我得赶上来
That's why I have to catch up
你落后了很多
You're way behind
我十七岁
I'm seventeen.
我必须在三年内完成六年的学习量
I have to do six years' work in three
那么 是什么阻碍了你
Well? What's stopping you?
我做好准备了
I'm ready to work
但不要谢尔科夫当你老师 是这个意思吗
But not with Shelkov, is that what you mean?
芭蕾就得守规矩
Ballet is about rules
得守纪律 必须如此
It's about discipline. It has to be.
意味着要服从
That means it's about obedience
通过管教你才能享受自♥由♥
Only through discipline can you find freedom
让我一味服从 不如去死
I'd rather die than live under the rules
也许以后你优秀到够格讲这句话
One day you might be good enough to say that
但现在你还不够格
You're not good enough yet
远远不够
Far from it
我相信我跟着其他老师进步得更快
I believe I would progress faster with another teacher
你有中意的老师吗
Which teacher do you have in mind?
-你好 -你好
- Hello - Hello
-你就是鲁道夫·纽瑞耶夫吗 -是的
- You're Rudolf Nureyev? -Yes
我是亚历山大·伊万诺维奇·普希金
I'm Alexander Ivanovich Pushkin
请在那边找个位置
You'll find some space over there
请开始
Take a bow
-你们都热身完毕了吗 -是的
- Is everybody warmed up? - Yes
小伙子们 通常 是两个半蹲和
Boys, as usual, two demi pliés and
一个大蹲为一个点位
one grand plié in each position
做好准备
Get ready
请开始