快看
Look!
吻这吧
"Kiss this."
你要出去露翘臀吗
Are you showing your ass out there?
向前来
Step forward.
大伙儿 能往前来吗
You guys, can you step forward.
这儿简直 简直一片混乱 太疯狂了
It's all... It's all mayhemback here. It's crazy.
准备 凯蒂 上场
Stand by to send Katy.
你准备好了吗
You ready?
我也准备就绪
Me, too.
维多利亚的秘密
时尚内衣秀
"红粉佳人"秀 凯蒂·佩里 即将上场
Pink runway section with Katy Perry next.
准备好 泡泡及扇子
Standing by, bubble and fans.
我要我的泡泡枪
I need my bubble gun.
好了 让我们出去享受一番吧
Okay, let's have some fun out there.
Teenage Dream
《年青的梦》
* You think I'm pretty without any makeup on *
你觉得我不用化妆也很美
* You think I'm funny when I tell the punch line wrong *
你认为我把故事说错的时候很有趣
* You know you get me so I let my walls come down *
我知道你爱上了我 所以我也准备好了
* Down *
准备好了
* Before you met me I was a wreck *
在你遇见我之前我总是很疲乏
* But things were kinda heavy *
有些事有一点儿烦
* You brought me to life *
你把我带进了新的生活
* Now every February, you'll be my valentine *
现在每个二月你就是我的情人节
* Valentine *
情人节
* Let's go all the way tonight *
让我们一同从今晚开始
* No regrets *
不后悔
* Just love *
彼此相爱
* We can dance until we die *
让我们共舞,直到永远
* You and I will be young forever *
你和我将永远年轻
* You make me feel like I'm living a teenage dream *
你让我感觉我生活在年轻时的梦中
* The way you turn me on *
这就是你对我爱的
* I can't sleep *
让我无法入眠
* Let's run away and don't ever look back *
让我们一起离开永不回头
* Don't ever look back *
永不回头
* My heart stops *
我好像停止了心跳
* When you look at me *
在你看着我时
* Just one touch *
只要一个轻微的碰触
* Now, baby, I believe *
宝贝,我就相信
* This is real *
这是如此真实
* So take a chance and don't ever look back *
所以冒险永不回头
* Don't ever look back *
永不回头
* I'll get your heart racing in my skin-tight jeans *
我从我的紧身牛仔裤中感受到了你的心跳
* Be your teenage dream tonight *
今晚我要成你年轻时的梦
* Let you put your hands on me in my skin-tight jeans *
把你的手放入我的紧身牛仔裤
* Be your teenage dream tonight *
今晚我要成你年轻时的梦
Hot N Cold
《忽冷忽热》
* Come on *
来吧
* You change your mind *
你改变你的主意
* Like a girl changes clothes *
就像是女孩子换她的衣服
* Yeah, you PMS *
是啊,你的经前综合症
* Like a bitch I would know *
我知道你就像一个怨妇
* And you overthink *
你想太多了
气球准备 要进场了
Stand by with the balloons to come in.
* Always speak cryptically *
总是说话很神秘
释放气球 上
And release balloons. Go.
* I should know that you're no good for me *
我知道和你在一起没任何好处
* 'Cause you're hot when you're cold *
因为你时而热情时而冷淡
* You're yes then you're no *
你反反复复
* You're in then you're out *
你进进出出
* Up then you're down *
心情时好时坏
* You're wrong when it's right *
你是非不分
* It's black and it's white *
黑白不明
* We fight, we break up *
我们争吵,我们分手
* We kiss, we make up *
我们拥吻,我们和好
* You You don't really want to stay, no *
你不是真想呆在这儿
* You But you don't really want to go-oh *
但也不是真想离开
* 'Cause you're hot when you're cold *
你忽冷忽热
* You're yes then you're no *
你反反复复
* You're in then you're out *
你进进出出
* You're up then you're down... *
心情时好时坏
California Gurls
《加州女孩》
* You could travel the world *
你可以走遍世界
* But nothing comes close to the Golden Coast *
但还是最爱这片黄金海岸
* Once you party with us *
和我们一起聚会
* You'll be falling in love *
你将会爱上这里
* Oh, oh, oh, oh *
哦,哦,哦,哦
* California girls *
加州女孩
* We're unforgettable *
我们令人难忘
* Daisy Dukes bikinis on top *
性感热裤,比基尼泳衣
* Sun-kissed skin so hot *
让阳光亲吻肌肤
* We'll melt your Popsicle *
我们会融化你嘴边的冰棍
* Come on. Oh, oh, oh, oh *
来吧,哦,哦,哦,哦
* Oh, oh, oh, oh *
哦,哦,哦,哦
* California girls *
加州女孩
* We're undeniable *
让我们神魂颠倒
* Fine, fresh, fierce, we got it on lock *
热情、自信、火♥辣♥辣,让我们兴奋激动
* West coast represent now put your hands up *
西海岸的帅哥们高举双手一起舞动
* Oh, oh, oh, oh *
哦,哦,哦,哦
* Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh *
哦,哦,哦,哦,哦
最后一个要上台了
Last girl walking.
拿上泡泡枪
Now with the bubble gun.
* Unforgettable *
令人难忘
* Daisy Dukes bikinis on top *
性感热裤,比基尼泳衣
* Sun-kissed skin so hot *
就让阳光亲吻肌肤
* We'll melt your Popsicle *
我们会融化你嘴边的冰棍
* Oh, oh, oh, oh *
哦,哦,哦,哦
* Oh, oh, oh, oh *
哦,哦,哦,哦
* California girls *
加州女孩
* We're undeniable *
我们令人难忘
* Fine, fresh, fierce, we got it on lock *
热情、自信、火♥辣♥辣,让我们兴奋激动
* West coast represent now put your hands up *
西海岸的帅哥们高举双手一起舞动
* Oh, oh, oh, oh *
哦,哦,哦,哦
* Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh *
哦,哦,哦,哦,哦
* California *
加利福尼亚
* California girls *
加州女孩
* California *
加利福尼亚
* California girls *
加州女孩
* Oh, oh, oh. *
哦,哦,哦
无与伦比 干得漂亮
Okay, fantastic. Well done.
准备谢幕
Stand by finale.
谢幕 开始
Finale now.
所有34位模特 准备就绪
All 34 models, ready and set.
她们上场了
Here they come,
她们上场了 左右两队 走到T台末端
Here they come, left and right all the way down.
Call Me
《呼唤我》
* Color me your color, baby *
给我涂上你的颜色,宝贝
* Color me your car *
给我涂上你的汽车的颜色
* Color me your color, darling *
给我涂上你的颜色,亲爱的
* I know who you are *
我知道你是谁
* Come up off your color chart *
走进你缤纷的色彩
* I know where you're coming from *
我知道你从哪来
* Call me on the line *
用任何方式呼唤我
* Call me, call me any anytime *
在任何时候都可以呼唤我
* Call me my love *
呼唤我 我的爱人
* You can call me any day or night *
白天夜晚你都可以呼唤我
* Call me *
呼唤我
她们在外面开起舞会了
They're having a ball out there.
她们不愿离场 她们不愿离场
They don't want to go. They don't want to go!
Uprising
《起义》
* They will not force us *
他们将不再逼迫我们
电影精选列表