30秒倒计时
30 seconds till show.
呼叫所有天使到天桥集♥合♥
Calling all angels, models to the runway.
艳光四射
Very sexy.
34位模特云集
34 models in the house.
漂亮 太漂亮了
Beautiful. Beautiful.
非常棒 很好看
Terrific. Looking good.
20秒开场倒计时
20 seconds till curtain.
做得好!
请让一让
Please give us some room.
世界上最美的女人都集中在这里了
The most beautiful women in the world are all here.
准备 十秒
Stand by. Ten seconds.
阿肯好了吗
Ready with Akon?
凯蒂·佩里准备好了 五秒后登场
Katy Perry standing by. She's on in five.
好了 所有人都尽情展示吧
Okay, rock it, everybody.
准备好了吗
You ready?
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
好戏开演
Showtime.
音乐 第一首 "凌厉的爱" 主帷幕拉开
Music, track one, Tough Love, and the main curtain open.
Stay Too Long
《停留太久》
* I know what's to come *
我知道会发生什么
* The way I'm feelin' happy now *
即便我现在感觉很高兴
* The knowing I'm drunk *
当我喝醉了
* Of ways of knowing it never lets me down *
我知道我总会失望
* 'Cause I always stay too long *
因为我停留得太久了
* Always stay *
一直停留
* Long enough for something to go wrong *
太久了,以至于事情变糟
* Always stay *
一直停留
* The ladies better sing my s-s-song, s-s-s-s-s-song *
让女士们更好的唱我的歌♥,我的歌♥
* S-s-s-s-s-song, s-s-s-s-s-song *
我的歌♥……
* I got my girlfriend ringin' me, bellin' me up *
我女朋友打电♥话♥ 用铃♥声♥吵醒我
* I know I should probably answer but I just can't be *
我知道我应该接电♥话♥但我不能被骗
* I got my peeps standin' with me and I'm having a blast *
我偷♥窥♥了几眼,我要爆发了!
* I'm feelin' so good right now, I want it to last *
我现在感觉如此的棒,我想要这种感觉持续下去
* So I put my phone on silent and I refill my glass *
所以我把手♥机♥调到静音并倒满了酒杯
* I'm at the bar when I see this chick checkin' me out *
我在一家酒吧,我看见一个妞儿向我靠近
* So I pull a chair up near her, buy us a drink*
于是我把椅子推过去,还给她买♥♥了杯酒
亚历山大,走起
Ale, go!
* Damn, this is low *
该死的,这个低点
* But do I care, do I ...? I'm on a roll, yo *
但是我关心这些,我做....?我超常发挥,唷!
* Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on *
来吧,来吧,来吧,来吧,来吧,来吧
* Come on, come on, come on, come on *
来吧,来吧,来吧,来吧
* Come on, come on... *
来吧,来吧
上,安雅!
Go, Anya!
* Come on, come on, come on, come on *
来吧,来吧,来吧,来吧
* Come on, come on, come on, come on *
来吧,来吧,来吧,来吧
* Come on, come on, come on, come on... *
来吧,来吧,来吧,来吧
梅格达莱纳下一个 带着翅膀
Magdalena's up next with the wings.
* I'm in a brawl *
我正在争吵
* 'Cause I won't take it lyin' down *
因为我认为能够忍♥受
* Right inside the bar *
酒吧右侧
* The police are on their way right now *
警♥察♥正在接近
我们准备好了
We're standing by.
准备放40号♥音轨
Fly cue 40.
亚历山大走下天桥了
Ale is off the runway.
* Always stay *
停留太久
* Yeah, I always stay too long *
我一直停留得太久
* Always stay *
一直停留
* The ladies better sing my s-s-song, s-s-s-s-s-song *
让女士们更好的唱我的歌♥
* S-s-s-s-s-song*
准备放歌♥ 罗西戴着羽翼
Stand by to take it up. Rosie's got the wings.
* Ringin' me, bellin' me up *
打电♥话♥,用铃♥声♥吵醒我
* I know I should probably answer but I just can't be fucked.*
我知道我应该接电♥话♥但我不能被骗
* I got my peeps standin' with me and I'm having a blast *
我偷♥窥♥了几眼,我要爆发
* I'm feelin' so good right now, I want it to last *
我现在感觉真的棒,我想要这种感觉持续下去
茱莉亚准备
Stand by, Julia.
* I'm at the bar when I see this chick *
我在酒吧,看见这个妞儿
模特听雷内指挥
Models are on Rene.
* So I pull a chair up near her, buy us a drink *
于是我把椅子推过去,还给她买♥♥了杯酒
* Now I'm in a lift, gettin' licked, damn, this is low *
我像在电梯里直上直下,接吻,该死的,这低点
* But do I care, do I? I'm on a roll, yo *
但是我愿意,我做?我超常发挥,唷
坎蒂丝准备好了
I've got Candice standing by.
* Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on *
来吧,来吧,来吧,来吧,来吧
* Come on, come on, come on *
来吧,来吧,来吧
* I'm on a roll, yo *
我超常发挥,唷
* Come on, come on, come on, come on *
来吧,来吧,来吧,来吧
* Come on, come on, come on*
来吧,来吧,来吧
接下来最后一个 坎蒂丝
Last girl out next Candice.
* Come on, come on *
来吧,来吧
* I'm in a brawl *
我在争吵
* 'Cause I won't take it lying down *
因为我不会认输
* Right inside the bar *
酒吧右侧
* The police are on their way right now *
警♥察♥正在靠近
最后一个模特在走 最后一个
This is last model walking, last model walking.
我们需要快速换装
We need a quick change, guys.
准备 音乐淡出
Stand by. Audio fading out.
* Something wrong *
一些事情变糟
* 'Cause I always stay too long *
因为我停留得太久
* Always stay *
停留太久
所有人需要往后退两步
You need to take two steps back, everyone,
拜托- 一
please-- one,
二
two.
-谢谢 -我感到压力很大
- Thank you. - I feel stressed.
我也是
Me, too.
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
我觉得在维密工作最棒的一部分
I think the best part about working for Victoria's Secret
就是这些女孩儿们
is the girls.
阿德瑞娜·利玛热辣得令人难以置信
Adriana Lima is so incredibly hot.
她自己就像是一场秀
She's like a show on her own.
阿德瑞娜最赞的部位就是她的眼睛
Adriana's best feature has to be her eyes.
你 你简直难以自拔
You just-- you can't look away.
亚历山大是来自巴西的热辣美女
Alessandra is a Brazilian bombshell.
她是这个秀有史以来最美的天使之一
She's one of the most gorgeous angels that there's ever been.
我认识她的时候人非常可爱
She was so sweet when I met her.
我身边的所有人都说
All the guy around me were like,
"哇 那是亚历山大"
"Whoa, that's Alessandra."
贝哈蒂是个超酷的女孩儿
Behati is a super cool girl.
她有自己可爱时髦的小风格
She has her own, like, cute, funky little style.
这是我们的计划
This is the plan.
贝哈蒂很时髦活泼 像是个假小子
Behati is the hipster, the real, like, tomboy.
莉莉辣到冒烟
Lily is smoking hot.
莉莉和我都是摇滚女生
Lily and I are both rock chicks.
那是 我是个摇滚天使
Sure, I'm a rock and roll angel.
我欣然接受 这太赞了
I'll take it, that's awesome.
莉莉和 Kings of Leon 的卡莱布在拍拖
Lily goes out with Caleb from Kings of Leon.
当我男友得知我要来维秘的时候
When my boyfriend found out I got the Victoria's Secret show,
他的第一反应是"我能来吗"
the first thing he said was "Can I come?"
坎蒂丝有令人惊叹的身材
Candice has an amazing body.
我觉得她美得无与伦比
I think she's drop-dead gorgeous.
坎蒂丝最赞的部位是她的臀部
Candice's best feature--her ass.
她的臀部太赞了
She's got a great ass.
* How you like me now? *
你现在还爱我吗?
罗西是个性感炸♥弹♥
Rosie is the sexy bomb.
轰!
Boom!
* How you like me now? *
你现在还爱我吗?
她很活泼
She is sassy, that girl.
她是有史以来最性感的天使
She is, like, the sexiest angel ever.
她做的任何事都好像很性感
Everything that she does is, like, sexy.
她可能有点小调皮
She might be a little naughty.
"什么?"
"What?"
这儿给我带来了不少麻烦
Gets me in trouble, this.
艾琳我的小泡泡
Erin, my Bubbly.
电影精选列表