Inside! Inside the mirror! Inside...
在镜子后面!
I didn't see anything in the mirror. What did you see, huh?
我没看见镜子后面有东西 你看到什么了啊?
Mrs Byrne, what's going on?
伯恩太太 出什么事了?
It's the baby. She wasn't breathing.
是那小宝宝 她死了
No, please, don't take her!
不 求求你们 别把她带走!
She can't be dead!
她不会死的!
I'm very sorry, ma'am.
我很抱歉 夫人
I'm sorry, ma'am, I'm sorry!
我很抱歉 夫人 我很抱歉!
Well, we've gotten your lab results back. And everything looks fine.
我们拿到你的诊疗结果了 一切都很正常
But there was one oddity. Are you a twin by any chance, Miss Beldon?
但是 有个地方很奇怪 你有没有可能是双胞胎 贝尔顿小姐?
No, I'm an only child.
不 我是独生女
Are you familiar with the term "genetic mosaicism"?
那你有没有听说过"遗传嵌合"?
Occasionally, when you're dealing with twins,
有些双胞胎的胎盘
the placentas can become fused
会产生融合
and a certain amount of blood will be exchanged back and forth.
并伴有血液的相互交替
I suppose the emerging pigmentation in your affected iris could be the result
我认为你那只虹膜上产生的色素变化
of that foreign genetic strand.
是受到一股外来基因的影响
Now I don't think it's anything you need to worry about.
我想你不用担心什么
But you may wanna see a genetic counsellor, just to be on the safe side.
但为安全起见 你可以去 找一位遗传学专家咨♥询♥一下
Excuse me.
失陪
Case, what's up?
凯斯 怎么了?
I just got back from the eye doctor, and I got my test results back.
我刚看完眼科回来 拿到诊疗结果了
And?
然后呢?
Am I a twin, Dad?
我是不是双胞胎 爸爸?
Yes.
是的
Oh, my God. You had...
哦 天啊 你是有…
You would have had a brother.
你是能有个弟弟的
Sweetheart, he died while you were still in utero.
亲爱的 你还没出世他就死了
How?
怎么死的?
Case, it's a long time ago... Dad, I need to know.
凯斯 这是很久以前的事了… 爸爸 我得知道
It was a freak thing.
这事还真有点吓人
One of the umbilical cords got twisted around his throat.
一根脐带缠住了他脖子
My cord?
是我的脐带?
So, my brother died?
我弟弟就这么死了?
Is that why Mom killed herself?
所以妈妈是因为这件事自杀了?
Your mother was clinically depressed. Period.
你妈妈当时得了抑郁症 仅此而已
The hard truth is that some people come into this world
其实 有些人并没有做好充分准备
less equipped for life than others.
降生到这世上
Like my brother?
比如我弟弟?
He was never your brother, Case.
他从来都没成为你弟弟过 凯斯
It was way too early in the pregnancy for that.
当时你都还没出世呢
Did he have a name? Neither of you did yet.
他有名字吗? 当时你们都还没名字
We had nicknames for you, though.
但你们都有小名
What was his nickname?
那他小名叫什么?
Jumby.
强比
I can't believe I let you talk me into coming down here.
真不敢相信我能被你说服来这里
Look, my mom obviously thought this woman was important.
听着 很显然我妈妈觉得这女人很重要
I mean, why would she have kept that article? And this creepy photo?
我是说 为什么她要保存着那篇报道 和这张诡异的照片?
The kid from your dreams. Yes.
是你梦里那个孩子? 对
Okay.
好吧
You know, Case, if this was me, I would just take one of my mom's Xanax,
凯斯 要是我的话 我会吃一粒我妈的赞安诺
and I would just call it a day.
然后就忘了它
Okay, so just wait in the car.
好吧 那你去车上等我
No, no. This is way too bizarro for me to miss out on.
不 不 我可不想错过这么离奇的事
Excuse me.
你好
We're here to see Sofi Kozma. We called earlier.
我们是来找索非·科兹玛的 我们打过电♥话♥
Yeah, if you could please sign in.
好的 先在这里签个字
She is on the third floor, room 307.
她在3楼307房♥间
Let's go.
我们走
God, it smells like diarrhoea in there.
老天啊 这里可真够臭的啊
Look at the munchkin lady.
这老太太真像里那家伙
That guy's wearing a diaper.
这老头还穿着尿片
God, I never want to get old.
老天啊 我可不想变老
No one does. Mr Walker suffered a stroke.
没人想变老 Walker先生中风了
Now he's paralysed from the waist down.
现在他半身不遂了
But he doesn't suffer much any more. His mind is elsewhere.
但他已经感觉不到痛苦了 他的心绪根本不在这里
It's very homey here.
这里就像家一样
It's tolerable. I've certainly endured worse.
我还住得惯 更糟的地方我都待过
What was over there?
那里是挂什么的?
Oh!
哦!
There used to be a mirror there. I had it removed.
这里以前是面镜子 我把它搬走了
Are you a twin, Casey?
你是双胞胎吗 凯斯?
I was. I had a brother who died in the womb.
原本应该是 我的双胞胎弟弟出世前就死了
How did you know that?
你怎么知道的?
I used to have a twin brother as well.
我也有个双胞胎弟弟的
I can sense it sometimes in others. Certain kind of manner.
我有时候能感觉出来 那种独特的气质
I just recently found out about my brother. And that's sort of what led me here today.
我也是刚知道我弟弟的事的 也算是我今天来这里的原因吧
My mother's name was Janet Beldon.
我妈妈叫珍妮特·贝尔顿
She passed away a few years ago, but I found this in her things.
她是几年前去世的 我在她的遗物里找到了这个
Did you know my mother?
你认不认识我妈妈?
SOFl: No, I'm... I'm afraid not.
不 我…我恐怕不认识
She never tried to contact you?
她从没联♥系♥过你吗?
Well, this is her.
这就是她
Are you sure you've never seen her? I'm sorry, dear.
你确定没见过她? 很抱歉 亲爱的
What about the boy in the reflection here. Did you know him?
那镜子里的孩子呢?
Get out!
出去!
Get out! I'm sorry, what did I say...
出去! 对不起 我说什么了…
Get out!
出去!
What the hell was that?
她到底是怎么了?
One second she's fine, and then she does a bitch flip.
一开始还好好的 后来立马变身成老巫婆
How did she know I was a twin?
她怎么知道我是双胞胎的?
She's crazy. She probably has Old Timer's!
她疯了 肯定是得了什么老年痴呆症!
No. No, she knew something.
不 不 她肯定知道什么
Come on, get real.
得了 清醒点儿吧
What if she does? She doesn't!
要是她真知道什么呢? 她不知道!
Okay, so, you had some weird dreams.
好吧 你做了奇怪的梦
And then this thing happens with your eye,
然后你的眼睛又出了问题
and then you found out you would have had a brother.
接着你又发现自己原本有个弟弟
Believe me, that alone is enough to send me into therapy.
相信我 就算是我也要去看心理医生了
But that's all we're talking about here. Just some weird coincidences. Yes.
但我们现在说的这些 不过都是些诡异的巧合而已 就是的
No, what about the Newtons' baby dying? What about the Newtons' baby?
不是 那牛顿家的小宝宝呢? 牛顿家的小宝宝?
And what Matty said?
还有马蒂说的话?
He said "Jumby," Romy. The nickname that my parents used for my brother.
他说"强比" 萝梅 那是我爸妈给我弟弟起的小名
You're the superstitious one here.
你是相信迷信的
You tell me there's not something really going on. Because you know there is.
你明知道有事却告诉我没事
I'm not crazy, Romy.
我没疯 萝梅
But ever since Matty freaked out that night, I...
但自从马蒂那天晚上 发疯过之后 我…
I've been seeing things.
我就一直看到些奇怪的东西
What kinds of things?
什么东西?
Do you believe in ghosts?
你相信有鬼吗?
You know I do.
你知道我信的
Do you think it's possible to be haunted by someone who was never even born?
那你觉得一个人是否会 被一个从未出生的人缠上?
You owe me.
算你欠我的
These things are not easy to find these days.
这些玩意现在可不容易找
Are you sure you want to see what's on this?
你真要看这个?
I do.
是的
Did it mean anything to you?
这些东西你能看懂吗?
It was the hospital where my mom died.
我妈就是在那间医院去世的
Beyond that door, that's where she hung herself.
她就是在门里面上吊自杀的
I feel like she left all that stuff for a reason.
我觉得她留下这些东西是有原因的
You know, like she was, I don't know, trying to tell me something.
我也说不清 好像她想告诉我一些东西似的
Oh, my God, you think I'm crazy, don't you?
哦 天啊 你觉得我疯了是不是?
No. No, I don't think you're crazy.
不 不 我没觉得你疯了
A little hormonal maybe, but you're not crazy.
也许是有点儿激动 但你没疯
Let's try to have some fun. Okay.
我们去找点乐子吧 好啊
Okay? Yes.
真的? 是啊
Hey, kids! Are we faded yet?
嘿 伙计们! 已经醉了吗?
We're trying, but I'm gonna go to the bar, if you girls want anything.
我们正想喝醉呢 如果你们想喝点儿什么的话 我去吧台看看
I will have a vodka and Red Bull. Me, too.
我要伏特加和红牛 我也是
No.
我不要