你看起来很冷静。
You look so cool right now.
现在我先进去确定下是否安全。
Now, I'm gonna go in and make sure we're clear.
如我确定没问题,会用对讲机通知你,好吗?
And when I KNOW we're clear, I'm gonna invite YOU via walkie-talkie, all right?
好的。
Okay.
该死!
Fuck!
起来!
Get up!
快他妈起来!
Get the fuck up!
快点!
Move!
坐在床上,老实点!
Get on the bed! Stay quiet!
妈的!
Christ!
你有没有听见什么?
Did you hear anything?
趁我不注意他和女孩从后面袭击我。
I looked away, he came after me, dragged the girl with him.
我只能对这家伙开了枪。
I only shot the guy.
把女的扔在床上、
Throw her on the bed.
把她弄走。
Shove her outta here.
我们需要计划下下一步。我们把她放在哪里
- We need a paintbrush next. - Where are we gonna put her?
好吧,把她弄后面去。
Okay, get her back up.
天,她真是重!
Oh, God, she's choking!
把她放在这里。
Put her over here.
这样就行了....
That looks pretty good...
也许把。
maybe.
三二一...起!
On three, two, one... up!
好了,你会操作钻头的。
Okay, you know the drill.
第一个钻头废了。
The first bit's spent.
还有多深?
How far are we?
怎么了?
What up?
他们改了配方。
They changed the recipe.
这个深得我的喜欢。
Ya know, it has my approval.
大约钻到一半了。
We're about half way through.
我想抽根烟。
I need a cigarette.
妈的。
Fuck.
我会处理。
I'll take care of this.
你要做什么?看看再说。
- What are you gonna to do? - Something.
你好。
Hey there.
晚上好。
Good evening.
吓我一跳,老兄。
You really gave us a start, man.
我想我看见有人在这卸下一些设备。
Yeah, well, I thought I saw some people unloading some equipment down there...
是的,我们在做监视,你差点搞砸了。
Well, that's likely, we got a stakeout going on and you nearly walked into it.
监视?
A stakeout?
奥康纳侦探。 奥,啊,克里夫。
- Detective O'Connor. - Oh! Uh... Cliff.
嘿。
Hey.
你跟踪了多久了?
How long have you been watching?
今晚你在这?
- Your guy here? - Tonight?
18个小时了。
18 hours, I think.
嘿,介意把灯关掉吗?
Hey, would you mind turning your lights off?
我一直想做这个,这差事看起来真不错。
Ya know, I always wanted to be a cop, it seems like a pretty good deal.
我敢打赌一定有津贴。
- There are perks. - Yeah, I bet there are.
我想你把灯关掉,克里夫。
Ya know, I'm gonna need you to turn those lights off, Cliff.
好的,当然...关灯.
Oh, yeah, sure thing... the lights.
如果有什么情况们可以通过对讲机,电♥话♥联♥系♥我。
I'm gonna need your radio, the other calls, let her know what's going on here.
这是卧底行动,伙计,你不能帮上忙,抱歉。
This is undercover stuff, man, you really can't, sorry.
也对...没问题,长官。
Oh, yeah, right... Hey, not a problem, Officer!
好运,晚安,克里夫。
- Good luck. - Have a good night, Cliff.
不要!
No!
我们得抓紧行动,耽误很多时间了。
We gotta move, we're running behind.
很好,再来!
Good! Got a bite!
继续!
Keep going!
好像跳闸了
We must've tripped it.
没什么情况。
...anything in there.
带子
The belt.
断掉了。
It's broken.
我们还有其他的吗?
Do we have any more?
什么。。下面该怎么办,吉姆?
What... what's next, Jim?
有点情况。
We'll think of somethin'.
我们完蛋了?没有。
- Are we fucked? - No.
啊。好吧。
- Uh-uh. - Okay.
我们只差四分之一英寸。
We only had a quarter of an inch left.
好吧,抓住它。
All right, grab it.
你要不要先练习一下。
You wanna practice or something?
我来握你来砸。
I'll hold it if you'd rather.
今天你没喝很多咖啡吧?
You haven't had a lot of coffee today, have you?
开玩笑,来吧。
J.K., go for it.
再来!加油!
Two more! Give it t'me good!
弹动太厉害,我们完了。
It bounces too much... we're fucked.
我有个主意。
I have an idea.
这有点。。疯狂。
It's kind of... whacky.
吉姆?
Jim?
妈的。你听到了吗?
- Oh, fuck. - Did you hear about...
穿透了。好。
- We're through. - Okay.
准备。
Ready.
我看到了开关。
Okay, I've got the tumbler.
你是对的,我看到了双重保险,意味着
And you're right, I see two fail-safes, which means
如果我们弄错了号♥码,这门就再也打不开。
if we miss a number, that's it, nothing's gonna get that door open.
好吧,让我们继续。
All right, let's proceed.
向右慢慢移♥动♥。
Move slowly to the right and clear it.
转到零处。
Moving to zero.
准备。
Ready.
好的,继续。
Okay, continue.
好了!
Catch!
准备。 稍等一下。
- Ready. - Just give me a second.
好的,继续。
Okay, continue.
好了!
Catch!
准备。
Ready.
慢一点,我看不见缺口。
Slow down, I can't see the notch.
停停停!
Stop, stop, stop!
好了,我觉得。
Catch... I think.
你觉得?
You think?
在两个转轮之后,我勉强看得到。
It's behind the other two rings, and I can barely see it,
但我听到了锁声,你听到吗?
but I heard something latch, did you hear it?
没有。
No, I didn't.
可以...打开它。
It's caught... open it.
你确定?
Are you sure?
喂?
Hello?
是的,打开。
Yeah, open it.
打开了吗?
Is it open?
打开了。
Opened.
怎么样?
Is it good?
什么情况?
What? What's happening?
听到吗?里面只有牛排吗?
Can ya hear me? What is it, just steaks down there?
告诉我,你看到了什么?
Talk to me, what are you looking at?
你最好过来看看。
You should come down here.
好吧。
Okay.
没事。
This is okay.
这他妈的什么地方?
What the hell is this place?
你打开的这个?
Did you open this?
我们该安全撤退了。
We should go back up and clean.
好的。
Okay.
喂?
Hello?
喂?
Hello?
我还有个孩子。
I have a little boy at home.
他才三岁。
He's three.
我得打电♥话♥给他爸爸。
I need to call his father.
求你了。
Please!
求你了,这是我唯一的要求。
Please, that's all I'm asking.
号♥码写在我手上。
Write the number... write it on my hand.
喂?对,是我。
- Hello? - Yeah, it's me.
喂...你知道几点了吗?
Hey... do you know what time it is?
我知道有点早。你想要做什么?
- I checked and it's early. - Well, whaddya want?
你能帮我吗?什么事?
- Can you help me out? - What is it?
嗨,嘿。
- Hi. - Hey.