出发
It's off.
有人看到我进来吗?我想没有
- Did anybody see me come in? - I don't think so.
我看见了 - 去你的,伯特
- I did. - Fuck off, Bert.
好吧 小伙子,看看这个
Okay, now, young man, look here.
所有这些
All of this,
你忽略这些细节 整个的调查结果将被改变
okay, you can get a hit off of any of these and change the whole investigation.
这个烟灰缸是非常重要的
With this is an very interesting ashtray.
打扰, 长官,哈里斯队长在外面找你
Sorry, Lieutenant, Captain Harris is out front, he's looking for you.
现在吗?是的
- Already? - Yes.
好吧 等一下,让我先...
All right, hold on, let me just...
不要让别人碰我的包
Don't let anyone touch my bag.
祝我好运 - 好运,长官。
- Wish me luck. - Good luck, Sir.
这些家伙们已经干了一段时间了。
These guys have been in business for a while.
你能递给我一个袋子吗? - 好的。
- Can you hand me a bag, please? - Yeah.
谢谢 哇,看下这个。
- Thank you. - Ooh! Check this thing out!
这个移♥动♥设备是专门设计用来帮助
This mobile unit is specifically designed to help with
收集现场的是证据的。
chain of custody for the evidence we collect on-site.
它是全自动化的
- It's all computerized, - Uh-huh.
我们检查DNA,指纹,不需要再经过他人之手。
we check for DNA, fingerprints without ever needing to change hands.
很好,上面很详细,但是
- It's uh... - It's very detailed, I know, but...
这 太贵了!
Expensive!
听着吉姆 我不知道该怎么办
Look, Jim, I don't know what I can do about this,
你必须跟上级沟通一下
you're gonna have to talk to the Commander.
说过了,他让我来跟你谈一谈。
But I did, and he told me I need to speak with you.
Right.
好吧。
听着,你真的应该去跟上级谈这个。
Ya know, you really should just talk to the Commander about it.
是的,当然,长官。
Yes, Sir, absolutely, Sir.
天!
Oh!
我的天,救命!
I'm fucked! Help!
啊!
Ah!
你还好吗,伯特?他妈的,我不行了!
- Are you all right, Bert? - Fuck no, I'm not all right!
我先来根烟。
I haven't had a cigarette.
所以你这会需要跟我谈了,长官。
So what was it you needed to talk to me about then, Captain?
你看他们没收这个可爱的玩具
You guys down at Property had tagged this little puppy
并且本周将会拍卖♥♥。
and it's goin' up for auction this week.
好的。
Okay.
我想把这给我继子当礼物。你想得真周到。
- I want it as a gift to my son-in-law. - That's... very thoughtful of you.
他是个好孩子。
Well, ya know, he's a good kid.
你可以去车♥库♥看看吗?
Would you mind headin' down to the O.P.G. and checkin' it out?
我想在车♥库♥里的家伙知道我对于这个感兴趣。
I want our guys in the garage to know I got my eye on it.
当然,我能处理。- 太好了。
- Well, I can look into it for you, of course. - Great.
很好,我相信一切都在我们的掌控之下。
That's great, 'cause I think we have everything under control here.
不,我还有一份 你可以留着这个
No, I have my... no, you can keep that.
你是想让我现在去车♥库♥吗?
I'm sorry, you want me to go to the garage right now?
对
Yeah.
这怎么回事?
What the shit is this?
这是一台割草机?这是给哈里斯的。
- Is that a lawn mower? - It's for Harris.
作为队长,这家伙真是混♥蛋♥。
For a Captain, that guy's a real shit heel.
5000美元报价,5在哪里?好的,2500元。
And $5,000, the bill to bid to buy, I'm gonna get 5 where, who'll give me 2,500.
2500,谢谢你,女士。有没有更高的出价?
twenty-five, thank you, Ma'am, now I'll take a bidder, think big, so now it's better...
好的,7千,现在8千,9千在哪里
I'm 7, who's gonna give 7, now 7, now 8, give me 9...
他想把这个给他儿子? - 继子。
- He wants this thing for his son? - Son-in-LAW.
好吧,真是好样的。
Well, okay, that's quite the gesture.
好的,我们会让它下地的。
Yeah, we'll keep it off the floor.
好车
Nice car.
怎么回事?
What happened here?
这车报废了,发动机完全损毁。
That car was dead when we got it, someone gutted the engine completely,
不过看我们打开引擎盖时候发现了什么
But, look what we found when we popped the hood.
可♥卡♥因♥。 是的。
- This is full of cocaine. - Yes, I know.
这应该作为证据记录下来。
This needs to be submitted as evidence.
是的,当然,抱歉。
Yes, right, absolutely, sorry,
这个会处理好的。
It will, it will be submiited, check this out.
让我说,这真是个走私可♥卡♥因♥的好办法。
Fits like a glove, right, quite the clever way to move coke, if you ask me.
我想说,谁检查发动机缸体?
I mean, who check the engine block.?
不过我这么做了。- 这是谁的车?
- Well, I guess... I did. - Who owned the car?
一个当地人,毒品贩子,很显然。
A local guy, a drug dealer, obviously.
相关文件都在我桌子上,如果你想看的话。
I got the paperwork for the arrest on the desk back there, if you want to check it out.
是的,长官,他回来了。
Yes, Sir, he's out back.
嘿。
Hey!
队长想让你在离开之前拍些照片。
The Captain wants to know if you can take a few new pictures of the John Deere before you leave.
用的你手♥机♥或者什么。
Just, like with your phone... or whatever.
你怎么想的。
What do you think?
我觉得警♥察♥应该做得比纸面上得更多。
Well, I think that there's a lot more to makin' a cop than just paper.
是的,我只是...觉得有点不寻常。
Yes... but I just... thought it was unusual.
是的
It is.
你应该知道一个好警♥察♥要明白如何去做。
Ya know, a good cop is gonna look at it and know exactly what to do.
喂?是的,我会,我只是要....
- Hello? - Yes, I do, I just have to...
我说错了什么吗?不,我得打个电♥话♥。
- Was it something I said? - No, I just have to make a phone call.
这他妈什么,猫兄!
What the fuck, Dude!
什么事?
What?
你没看到什么不寻常的吗?你带我来到什么地方?
- You don't see anything unusual? - Where have you brought me?
看看这份文件。
Look at the guy's sheet.
怎么了...看到了什么?
- Why, why would I... - Look, what do you notice?
他有很多前科 - 然后呢?
- He had a lotta priors. - And?
然后,什么然后?服务员过来了。
- "And", what "and"? - All right, the girl's coming.
嗨,给我再来一杯...
Hi, I'll have a refill and...
水 好的
- Water. - Okay.
她可没说她拿着一把壶...
She never told me... She had a pot in her hand...
好吧,好吧,她可能....你要去哪?
Okay, well, that's all right, she's probably... where are you going?
这地方让我不自在。
This place is freaking me out.
你能不能等一会,好吗,有点事情...
Would you just hold on a second, please, there... there... there's something to this...
你能不能坐一会。
Could you just sit down... humor me for a second.
让我们明天再谈吧,看看那家伙的保释收据。
- Let's just talk about it tomorrow. - Check out the guy's bail receipt.
劳驾,劳驾!
Excuse me! 'Scuse me!
兄弟,这不对啊。-没错
- Bro, this can't be right. - It is.
你怎么知道的?我查过了。
- How do you know? - I checked.
这是保释金?- 现金支票。
- Was it a bond? - Cashier's check.
200万? 是的。
- For $200,000? - Yeah.
谁付得款?我不知道。
- Who paid that? - I don't know.
你觉得呢?
What do you think?
我觉得?是的
- What do I think? -Yes.
我想那家伙有财大气粗的朋友。
I think that guy has a friend with deep pockets.
十分有钱,十分富有。
That's deep, very deep.
我觉得那家伙应该被抽一顿。
I think that guy's getting a hand job.
他的吃相真是不敢恭维。
He's still eating, so it's hard to tell.
我能拿个吗?什么?
- Are you gonna have those, can I get one? - What?
谁能这么快得拿出这么多现金?
Who could get that much cash together that quickly?
这是什么?
Wha... what's that for?
你没试过吗?没有。
- Have you ever tried it? - I can't say that I have.
好吧,你来试试...
All right, well, you take this one...
我再拿一个。
and I'll take the other.
你当我们是小孩吗?我可不吃这个。
What are we, in the sixth grade? I'm not gonna eat this!
我刚才说他有大量现金,如果有人可以冒险让他出狱。
He has cash in hand, I'm just sayin', if someone risked a fortune to get this kid outta of jail,
然后现在,只有你和我两个人注意到了。
then, right now, you and I are the only two people who even seem to notice.
然后呢,你想做什么,你想让我去抢一个毒贩?
So, whaddya wanna do, ya want me to rob a drug dealer for ya?
抢劫毒贩?
Rob a drug dealer?
现在我只是想知道钱是从哪来的。
Well, right now, I just wanna find out where the cash is coming from.
我不认为这是个好想法。
I don't think it's a good idea.
我不是做疯狂的事。
I'm not talking about anything crazy.
听着,这家伙,你看他的文件,他是个无名小卒。
Look... look, this guy is a... well, you read his sheet, he's a nobody.
但是能付200万的人会是无名小卒吗?
But he can't be a nobody, who spends $200,000 on a nobody?
如果你想知道我的看法......
If you want my opinion...
这样的事情你该要保持冷静,简单点想,好吗?
Something like this it is worth doing if you can keep it quiet and simple, okay?
你说得这些都不算什么事儿,我可以保证。
And what you're talking about here would be neither of those things, I can promise you that.
哇,听起来真不错。
Wow, that sounded so cool.
刚才你说话的口气就很酷。
The way you just said that, right now, that sounded cool.
你觉得很好吃吗?一点不好吃。
- What, it tastes good to you? - Naw, it doesn't.
有时觉得我们应该齐心协力。
Sometimes I think I should really pull it together...
一点点。
a little bit.
我感觉他们正监视我们。不,没发现。
- I think they're checkin' us out. - No, they're not.