You're either off having a mental breakdown or you're too busy working.
我们必须挣钱生活的
One of us had to earn some money.
对不起 很抱歉 我知道我搞砸了
Sorry, I'm sorry. I know I fucked up.
但你不能这样做
But you can't do this.
你不能带她到另一个州 我是她妈妈
You can't take her to another state. I'm her mom.
你永远是她的妈妈
You'll always be her mom.
我不会让你再伤害她
I'm just not gonna let you keep hurting her.
你没康复前 杰克是唯一的监护人
While you were in rehab, Josh has de facto sole custody.
我们还没有证据表明你没事
We're working against him, and not an unpleasant evidence.
我已经去做了
I've been going to meetings.
完成这个案子我就可以证明了
And working this pro bono case so I can get off probation.
我酒瘾已经戒了 除了一根烟
I'm completely fucking sober except a cigarette here and there.
你看到安琪了
Are you seeing Augie?
我也想看看她 如果对我有帮助
I'd be seeing a lot more of her if I had any kind of help.
-但我现在忙案子 -花时间陪陪孩子 吃吃饭
-This case I'm working on... -Spend time with your kid, Cate.
你要出现在她的生活中
We need to make you present in her life again.
我这星期是非常艰难的一周
I'm having a really tough week this week.
有很多事要做 试图
Gotta lot of stuff going on, trying to...
你知道
You know.
解决
Figure out...
我真的想放弃
I have a really hard time surrendering.
我一直
I've been...
为什么非得做 但
Pretending to give up control, but...
我想说的是 我仍然希望知道结果 你知道吗
I still want what I want, I still want certain outcomes, you know?
所以我开始谈判
So I start bargaining.
然后我开始和上帝说
And then I start making deals with God.
如果你为我做这件事
"If You do this for me... "
我将有一个月的清闲
"I will have another month sober".
然后我开始感到内疚我还怎么做程序
And then I start feeling guilty about how I'm working my program.
或如何才能工作 我的计划
Or how I'm not working my program.
那么安琪她怎么说
So how's Augie and what has she done?
她说我不和她玩
She accused me of being perfect.
没想道我还能让某人高兴
It's nice to know I can still fool somebody.
嘿 你没事吧
Hey, are you okay?
我收到威尔逊·乔治一个短♥信♥
I got a text from Wilson George.
也许我应该给他打电♥话♥ 说一声
Maybe I should just call him, consult my list.
你不要总是愧疚
The idea isn't to endangered yourself.
你为什么不把手♥机♥号♥换了
Why don't you just change your number?
我喜欢这个号♥码
I like my number.
威尔逊·乔治已被无罪释放
Wilson George may have been cleared.
但他一定会报复你的
But he is still dangerous.
你对酒瘾治疗有疑问吗
Had you been treated for alcohol addiction?
还有抑郁或不清醒的状态吗
Or depression prior to your state clear haven?
没有
No.
你想和我谈什么吗
Do you want to tell me about it?
我想说
Do I want to?
我是在检察官办公室工作
I was working in the DA's office.
这是
This was...
12年前
12 years ago.
都12年了
It was 12.
我办过的一个案子
And I was assigned this...
关于一个6岁的女孩强♥奸♥谋杀的案子
It was a rape murder of a 6 years old girl.
我看到一些
And I've seen some...
可怕恐怖的场面 立刻
Horrible awful things, but this one was just...
产生
Beyond.
严惩凶手是我的使命
I made it my mission to put this guy away.
当我有了这样的信念 感觉状态非常好
And so when I got the conviction, I felt great and then...
当陪审团判他死缓时
When the jury sends him to die...
我觉得我伸张了正义
I felt like I did something right.
在很长一段时间 我并没有仔细思考
For a long time, I didn't really think about it.
只是很高兴他不会再伤害任何人
Except that I was glad that he wasn't out there hurting anybody.
所以我就投入到另一个案子
And so, I was deep into another case.
几年前我离开了检察官办公室
I'd left the Prosecutors Office a few years before.
我接到一个电♥话♥ 他们进行了精♥液♥样本检测
And I got a call, they had tested semen samples.
从女孩的袜子提取的
Taken from the girl's sock.
我想
And, I guess...
现在的技术都这么先进了
Technology had advanced to...
都能够在最原始的基因上检测
Where they were able to determine based on the new...
DNA证据表明
DNA evidence that...
不是威尔逊·乔治干的 他是无辜的
That it wasn't actually Wilson George and he was innocent.
我感到
I felt like...
我知道的一切
Everything that I knew...
我的一切
Everything that I...
所有认为正确的
Felt good about was...
都错了 全错了
Was wrong. False.
他们有多莉的证词 罗斯的证词
They got Dorrie's testimony, they got Rusty's testimony.
他们找到受害者的母亲
And they got the victim's pretty stricken mother...
她说她女儿死前最后一句话是"莱西做的"
Standing up there saying her daughter's last word was "Lacey did it".
她在说谎
But it's a lie.
我的律师说他跟法医谈过
My lawyer said he spoke to some medical examiner guy that said...
珍不可能会说是我做的
There's no way Jen could've said I did it.
因为她的喉咙被切开了
Because her throat was sliced through.
是谁 恩尼斯
Who? Ennis?
我看了他的证词 他在法庭上没这么说
I read his testimony, that's not what he said in court.
我知道 但是他告诉我的律师
I know, but that's what he told my lawyer.
所以她不可能说话
So there's no way she could say anything.
恩尼斯博士
Dr. Ennis?
是的
Yes?
想和您谈谈 没打扰您的工作吧
Do you do consulting work on trials?
是的 没错 没关系
Yes, yes that's right. Excuse me.
我想请您作证人
So, I could hire you to give testimony.
好的
Well...
我的工作就和执法部门有关
We work primarily with Law Enforcement,
主要就是服务警♥察♥和法庭
Police, DA's office mainly.
看来您挺忙
And they keep you busy enough?
哦 是的 我现在手头活是挺多
Oh yeah, they keep us really busy.
有99 9%的工作都和
I'd say 99, 9% of our work...
案子有关
Comes from Law Enforcement.
那么 您会不会因为某种原因而改变观点
So, you wouldn't just change your opinion because...
比如 有人打电♥话♥给您
Somebody called you and ask you to.
说让您改变下对案子的看法
Like, say one of the DAs who gives you all that business.
不 当然不行
No, of course not.
5年前 您告诉斯塔布的律师
Because 5 years ago, you told Lacey Stubbs' lawyer that...
珍妮佛·科尔不能说话
Jennifer Cole couldn't have spoken.
然而在法庭上您却没有这样说
And then in court you changed your mind and said...
她可能是可以说话 只是发音含糊不清
She could've spoken in somewhat slurred less intelligible manner.
但您不觉得这里面有相当大的变化
Sounds like a pretty big change, don't you think?
律师也承认给您打过电♥话♥ 后来
Says the DA admitted to calling you and then...
当法官问您是否有威胁或恐吓 您说没有
When the judge asked if you felt threatened or intimidated, you said no.
是的
Right.
是不是为了那99 9%的业务
Even though 99.9% of your business was at stake?
现在你应该离开了
You should leave now.
难道他做的是伪证
So they tampered with him?
看起来很像
Sure as hell looks like it.
这不是普通案子 我想申请重新审理此案
This isn't a simple appeal, I need to reinvestigate the case.
我没有大公♥司♥支持赞助
I don't have a big money firm backing me here.
没有内部PI 也没有团队
No in-house PI, no team of paralegals.
我甚至没有办公室
I don't even have an office.
它在这里
There he is.
你就不能想些别的
Doesn't that just scream serenity?
阻止犯罪是你的世界
Criminal defense is your world.
你不想回答我
You're not gonna answer me?
不觉得这里面有疑点吗
Was there a question back there somewhere?
我需要找到那个罗斯在哪里
I need to find out what rock Rusty Berkhart crawled under...
他在案发3个月后就出狱了
After he served his whopping 3 months.
谋杀案的从犯只关押3个月
3 months for accessory to murder?
估计是控方和他私下交易 做污点证人
Hindering apprehension, DA cut him a sweetheart deal...
然后指证莱西
In exchange for testifying against Lacey.
我需要跟多莉谈谈
And I need to talk to Dorrie Booth.
你是要我帮忙吗
Are you asking me for help?
像你这么忙
电影精选列表