这个地方非常适合做我的艺廊
This space would be perfect for my art gallery.
莱拉 我们可以在这里开家漫画书店 或者其他很酷的 东西
Lila, look, we could put a comic book store in here or something... cool.
真棒
Lit.
这是一次让大家 在没有暴♥力♥和疯狂的地方
This is a chance for people to start fresh somewhere
重新开始的机会
without the violence and the madness.
在一个安全之地
Somewhere safe.
好吧 七小时车程
Okay. And, I mean, seven hours by car?
看来我可以跟我的朋友们说永别了
I guess I can say goodbye to my friends forever.
天啊
Oh Christ.
他在这里做什麽
What is he doing here?
不好意思
Excuse me.
哦 该死 抱歉 里克特 我们通过电♥话♥的
Oh shit, sorry, uh, Richter. We spoke on the phone.
-是啊 -但丁
Yeah. - Dante.
嘿
Hey.
里克特是我们的承包商 梅尔
Uh, Richter's our contractor, Mel.
让你们的大楼焕然一新
Gave your buildings a facelift,
所有工作 我能在一周内完成
about all I can do in a week.
看起来很适合拍卖♥♥ 谢谢你
It looks good for the auction. Thank you.
你准备把这里卖♥♥掉
You're planning to sell these?
对 我们会卖♥♥掉的
Oh yeah, we will. - Mm-hmm.
好吧
All right.
所以你们是什麽 邪教团体
So you guys are what? Like, a cult?
我们是想要建立一个更美好的世界的 理想主义者
We are idealistic individuals who want to build a better world.
是啊 那就是邪教啊
Yeah, that's a cult.
-什麽 -没关係 不予置评
What? - It's all right, not judging.
给钱就行 天下太平
Just pay me. We're good.
各位 你们应该来看看这个
Hey guys, you should, uh...you should see this.
-什麽 -靠
What? - Oh...Oh shit.
啥
What?
这是认真的吗
Are you serious?
-新闻快线 我们身处德州腹地 -我不在乎
Newsflash, we're in deep Texas. - I don't care.
我们有一辆载满著 潜在投资者的巴士正在赶过来
We have a bus full of potential investors on the way.
要是他们看到这面旗 就不会给钱了
They see this flag, they're not gonna buy.
-相信我 -我去找那个牛仔
Trust me. - I'm getting the cowboy.
梅尔 帮我一下
Mel, help me.
我就在这儿等著咯
I'll just be here.
哈洛镇孤儿院 始于1925年
我到楼上去
Um, I'm going upstairs.
看看这个地方 真诡异
Look at this place. It's weird.
该死
Ah, shit.
哈洛镇孤儿院 1975年
该死 我够不到那旗子
Damn, I couldn't reach it.
-要命 那我们该怎麽办 -我们等那个承包商来吧
Oh shit. Well, what are we going to do? - Let's just wait for the contractor.
你们在我们家里做什麽
What are you doing in our house?
对不起 我不知道
Uh, I'm sorry. I didn't realize...
我们以为这里已经没人了
We thought this place was empty.
哦 你们就是新来的邻居 对吧
Oh, you're the new neighbors, aren't you?
我早点知道你们要来就好了
Wish I'd known y'all were coming.
我会把脸扮上
I'd have put my face on.
甜茶
Sweet tea?
我经营这间孤儿院已经快50年了
I've been running this orphanage for nearly 50 years.
我收留了那些 需要家庭温暖的男孩女孩
I've housed boys and girls in need of a loving home,
还有那些需要我 对其行为给予宽恕的问题少年
and troubled teens that needed me to show 'em mercy for their ways.
请喝吧
Please.
女士 银行几个月前收回了这幢房♥子
Ma'am, the bank, um, reclaimed this property months ago.
您不应该在这里的
You're not supposed to be here.
你是在说银行弄错了的那件事吗
You talking about that whole mix up with the bank?
那件事已经解决了
That's been settled.
我付清了欠款 这房♥子仍然是我们的
I paid everything I owed. This is still our house.
您搞错了 真抱歉 但是
You're wrong. I'm sorry, but...
我的房♥契可不是这麽说的
I've got a title that says otherwise.
您介意给我们看看吗
Do you mind if we see that?
我无需向你们展示任何东西
I don't have to show you anything.
-那是因为您根本没有房♥契 -别这样
That's because you don't have it. - Dante, don't.
怎麽 是因为我的那面旗吗
What? Was this about my flag?
你们误会我了
You got me all wrong.
这些年来 我照顾过许多像你这样的男孩子
I've taken care of many boys like you over the years.
我对黑鬼没有意见的
I don't have a problem with Negroes.
好吧 去他妈的
Okay. Fuck this.
你说话注意点 年轻人
You watch your mouth, boy.
您也注意点
You watch yours.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
让警♥察♥来来处理吧 我没这閒功夫
Let the cops deal with her. I don't have time for this.
我去找警长
I'm getting the sheriff.
不是你们想的那样
It's not what you think.
那面旗是我曾祖父的
That flag belonged to my great granddaddy.
它会让我想起他
It reminds me of him.
我没有想太多
I haven't given it much thought.
我能理解你的朋友
I... I understand your friend.
我也希望能帮您 但您不能留在这儿了
I wish I could help you, but you can't be here.
这里有养老院 还有
There are shelters for the elderly, and...
养老院 我哪儿也不会去的
Shelter? I'm not going anywhere.
我说过了 这里是我们的家
I told you. This is our house.
但是您在养老院会更安全 得到更好的照顾
Look, you'll be safer in a home and better taken care of.
您这个年纪的女人不应该独居的
A woman your age shouldn't be on her own.
宝贝 我没事 我很好
Baby, I'm fine. I'm all right.
回你的房♥间去吧
Just go back to your room.
他是我照顾的最后一个孩子
He's the last of my boys.
他需要特殊照顾
He needs special care.
他不太适应外面的生活 你明白吗
He doesn't do well outside, you understand that?
所以我没办法离开这里
It's why I can't ever leave here.
天啊 金妮 你怎麽还在这儿
Christ, Ginny, why are you still here?
你们做了什麽
What have you done?
弗吉妮娅 我们几周前就通知过你了
Virginia, we told you weeks ago.
她没在听 我们把她弄出去吧
She ain't listening. Let's get her outta here.
-我们到外面再说吧 -来吧 我们走
We'll talk about it outside. - Come on. Let's go.
轻点
Take it easy.
我几乎没碰到她
I barely touched her.
我的天啊 这是怎麽回事 我们得叫救护车来
Oh my God. What is happening? We need to call an ambulance.
我们就是救护车
We are the ambulance.
没关係 是她儿子
It's all right. It's her boy.
拿上氧气罐 把她放上车
Grab the oxygen. Put her in the van.
她心脏病发作了
She's having a heart attack.
支票 是 拜託
The check... It was... Please...
嘿 你们做了什麽啊
Hey, hey, what did you do?
我们马上送你去医院 撑住
We'll get you to the hospital in no time. Just hold on.
我靠 巴士到了
Shit. The bus is here.
操
Fuck.
我要和她一起去
I'm going with her.
不 梅洛蒂 不要 我跟她去吧 我去
No, Melody, no, no, no. I'll go with her. I'll go.
什麽
What?
大家都很期待能见到你们两个
Everyone's expecting to see the two of you.
她会没事的
She'll be okay.
走吧
Come on.
天啊
Christ.
就算有人要去 也不能是梅洛蒂或你
Somebody needs to.It can't be Melody, can't be you.
你们得专心弄这事 我会尽快回来的
You need to focus on this. I'll be back as soon as I can.
好的 要确保她没事
Okay. Please just make sure she's all right.
谢谢 你真是个天使
Thank you. You're an angel.
走吧
Let's move.
拿去 你的旗
Here's your flag.
走吧 梅尔 我们会找人来清理的
Come on, Mel. We'll get somebody to clean that up.
你们不觉得这是个不祥的徵兆吗
Did that not feel like a bad omen to you?
这个地方现在被诅咒了
This place is cursed now.
拜託 这不是
Please, this is not...
我现在不想听这个 所以 一切都很好
I don't need this right now,so... it's all good.
如果你要搬来这里 我就搬回去和爸爸住
If you move here, I'm moving back with Dad.
不 不行
No, you're not.
我不想住在这里 你们的想法太疯狂了
I... I don't want to live here.Your whole idea is insane.
-你根本不知道自己想要什麽 -行 那你就知道了
You don't know what you want. - Okay, and you do?
我知道你需要我 你照顾不了自己
Uh, I know you need me, and you can't take care of yourself.
电影精选列表