What the fuck
干嘛走在路中♥央♥?
was she doing walking in the middle of the road?
混♥蛋♥
Asshole.
喂 你没事吧?
Hello? Hey, are you OK?
她这样子
Boys, that's a bad acid trip
真像是磕过药了
walking right there.
喂?听到吗?
Hello? Can you hear us?
你那样子会被撞死的
You're gonna get killed doing that.
坎普 停车吧
Kemp, stop the van.
该死 我们还要参加音乐会
Fuck that. We got a concert to go to.
离达拉斯还有他妈的三小时路程呢!
We're still 3 fucking hours from Dallas!
你去哪啊?
Where are you going?
我们跟过去
We're getting there.
离开
Get away.
离开
Just need to get away.
什么?
What?
我要离开
Got to get away.
离开谁?
From who?
我要回家
I want to go home.
我们不能丢下她
OK, we can't leave her
一个人在这里
out here like this.
我们开帮你 好吗?
Hey, let us help you, OK?
来吧
Come on.
来吧 没关系的
Come on. It's OK.
没关系的
It's OK.
没关系
It's OK, man.
小姐 我们载你一程 你想去哪?
We'll give you a ride, wherever you want to go.
我想回家
I want to go home.
好 我们载你回家
OK, we can take you home.
你叫什么名字?
Um...what's your name?
他们全死了
They're all dead.
老天 看来我是抽多了
Oh, my God. I am way too stoned for this.
我们送她去医院好吗?
Baby, let's find a hospital, OK?
告诉我位置 我们就过去
where there is one, and we'll go there.
嗯 谁死了?
Um...who's dead?
坎普 你妈妈没告诉你
Kemper, didn't your mother ever tell you
别让人搭车吗?
not to pick up hitchhikers?
没有
No.
你走错路了!
You're going the wrong way.
停车! 你走错路了
Stop! You're going the wrong way!
嘿 嘿 嘿!
Hey, hey, hey!
老天
Jesus Christ.
不能再回那里去的!
You can't make me go back there.
我不会再回那里去的!
I won't go back there.
回去哪里?
Back where?
他是坏蛋...
He's a bad man.
十足的大坏蛋
He's a really bad man.
他是坏蛋...
He's a bad man.
哦 真♥他♥妈♥的
Oh, my God. Oh, shit.
你们会死的
You're all gonna die.
枪放下!
Drop it. Drop it.
让我出去! 啊! 天哪!
Let me out! Oh, my God!
还好吗?
Are you all right?
太可怕了 我没事 我没事
It's too much. I'm OK. I'm OK.
天哪...
Aah! Aah! Oh, my God!
我看看
Let me see.
我身上都是!
It's all over me!
没事了 没事了...
It's gone. It's gone. Look.
我会送命的!
I could have fucking died out there!
我们也许都会的 摩根
We all could have, Morgan.
这是真的吗?
Did that just happen?
我从没看过死人
I've never seen anybody die before.
是的 大多数人没看过
Yeah, most people never do.
我真看不出
I really don't see
那对我们有什么好处
how that's helping us right now, man.
我不懂我们干嘛非得载她不成!
I don't know why we had to pick her up.
我们为什么要停车?!
Why the fuck did we have to stop?
她需要帮忙啊!
She needed help!
对 瞧我们帮了她什么忙!
A lot of fucking help we did her!
少惹她
Leave her alone.
妈的!
Fuck!
我只是搞不明白
I just don't understand.
她为什么这么做?
Why did she do it?
干嘛非得挑上我们?
And why did she have to pick us?
她干嘛非得挑上我们?
Why did she have to pick us?
我们怎么办?
What are we gonna do?
不知道 我们要...
I don't know. We're gonna...
我猜我们该报♥警♥处理吧
We're gonna have to call the cops, I guess.
对
Yeah, on the list of bad ideas,
那主意可真是棒极了
that one goes way up there.
你在开我玩笑吗?
Are you kidding me?
警♥察♥先生
Oh, police officer, please,
情你检查现场
as you inspect the crime scene,
也就是我们的车的时候
which is now our van,
别管那个装满大♥麻♥的玩具
please ignore the colorful pinata filled with marijuana
也许你是路过
you may just happen to come across,
那玩意儿和那位不幸的女士的
because it played no part whatsoever
死亡没有一点关系
in the demise of this unfortunate young woman.
听着 小声点
Listen...keep your goddamn voice down.
放松 放松
Easy, easy, easy.
该死
Goddamn it.
他不会听你的
Well, you're not gonna listen to him.
你他们在干什么?
What the fuck are you doing?
都结束了
It's over, man.
坎普 你不能把东西这么给丢掉!
Kemp, you just can't throw the shit out.
你还好吗?
You OK?
宝贝...
Baby...
抱歉 我...
I'm sorry, OK? I...
我这么做是为了我们
I did it for us.
我这么做才能过新生活
I did it so we could start a life, you know.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry. Ok?
我就说这么多了
Well, I'll tell you this much... there's no possible way
我绝不可能再坐上那辆车
I'm ever getting back in that van.
我猜脑子就是那样子对吧?
I guess that's what brains look like, huh?
有点像烤宽面条...
Sort of like, uh...Iasagna...
有点...
Kind of.
好吧 我闭嘴就是
All right, I'll shut up now.
听我说...
I'll tell you this much...
我再也不会让人搭车了
the next hitchhiker is shit out of luck.
我对天发誓
I swear to God.
老兄 加油站
Dude, gas station.
来吧 艾琳 我们去找厕所
Come on, Erin. Let's find the bathroom.
要倒霉了
Well, I'll be damned.
夫人 我们得通报一起自杀事件
Ma'am, we need to report a suicide.
这样的事情发生
Something like this comes along,
让人们明白
it makes folks realize
外面的世界有多疯狂
how crazy the world is out there.
对的
Right.
麻烦你立刻报♥警♥好吗?
Would you mind calling the Sheriff, ma'am?
10美分
It's gonna cost you 10 cents.
有谁想吃猪肉吗?
You want some pig?
老大哥牌的
Big brothers.
我只是觉得好恶心
I just feel so disgusting.
大约总共有六个人
Oh, there's about 6 of them altogether,
包括死掉的那个 真可怜 太可怕了!
counting the dead one. Poor thing. It's awful.
你何不自己过来问问他们?
Well, why don't you ask them yourself?
对...你们再说一次在哪发现她的?
Right. Where did you say you found her again?
夫人 我刚已告诉过你
Ma'am, I already told you.
离这里西方 约十分钟路程的地方
About 10 minutes west of here.
约在西方五哩位置
About 5 miles west.
夫人 抱歉
电影精选列表