我们今晚在一起不会有事的 是吧?
Fuckin' hell. No danger of you and me getting it on tonight, is there?
我在弄呢 他妈的
I'm trying here. I'm fucking trying.
你上我之前得把它脱掉
You might lose it before you get me into bed.
我还不如脱掉一块石头呢
I've got more chance of losing a stone.
如果你看着我现在看着的东西
If you was looking at what I was looking at,
你就知道我为什么兴奋了
you'd know why I was so excited.
确定是艾伦?
Sure it was Allen?
嗯 他从越野车上下来 拿着手提箱进去了
Yeah. He pulled up in a Range Rover and went in with a suitcase.
可能是那些珠宝
Could be the jewels.
确定是他
Positive ID.
猜猜谁睡醒了
Guess who just woke up.
-我们得行动了 卡特 -等等
-We've gotta fucking go now, Carter. -Wait.
杰克 如果我们还不行动就来不及了
Listen, Jack, we're gonna miss the boat on this one if we don't go now.
等着
Hold up.
这是谁?
Who's this?
都别动 不明车辆靠近
Nobody move. Unidentified vehicle approaching.
收到 我们准备好了
Roger that. We're in position and we're ready to move.
是他们 对吧?
That's gotta be them, innit?
是团伙里剩下的人
It's the rest of the firm.
就位
Move into position.
记着 这群人动作麻利 要又狠又快地搞定他们
Remember, this lot don't mess about, so hit 'em hard and fast.
先发制人
Dominate and pacify.
告诉你 我已经很兴奋了
I've got a fuckin' hard on, I'm telling you.
赛门跟着我 埃利斯去墙那边 快点
Simmonds, with me. Ellis, along the wall. Come on.
武装警♥察♥
Armed police!
走 走 走
Go, go, go, go!
你 起来...
Get up, you...
埃利斯 去你那边了
Ellis, one coming your way!
-你♥他♥妈♥别跑 -妈的 滚开
-Don't fucking move! -Go, fuck off!
卡特 去追艾伦 上那辆园艺货车 拦住他
Carter, in pursuit of Allen! Get in the gardening van and cut him off!
能听到吗? 乔治?
Can you hear me? George?
妈的
Fuck it!
操
Oh, fuck!
刚去哪儿呢?
Where was you?
把裤子穿上 你裸着呢
Put your trousers on. You're nicked.
我想把你捏碎 会给你很多粥喝的 龟儿子
I'm gonna rub you right up. You're gonna get plenty of porridge, son.
妈的快走
Keep fucking moving.
把你的猪头朝那边
Keep your fucking head round that way.
-想来根烟吗? -我不想要你的任何东西 伙计
-Do you want a cigarette? -I don't want fucking nothing from you, mate.
听着 弗雷迪
Look, Freddy,
我知道你一辈子都被教导不要和警♥察♥说话
I'm sure your whole life you've been told not to talk to the police.
你有你的原则 盗贼的荣誉以及诸如此类的东西
You live by a code. Honour amongst thieves and all that.
不管你信不信 我很尊重这些
Believe it or not, I respect that.
但是 你明白 你的原则已经破裂了
But, you see, your code's already been broken.
因为持枪抢劫是一回事 谋杀是另一回事
'Cause armed robbery is one thing and murder is another.
我听不懂你在说什么
You know, I ain't got a clue what you're talking about.
我当时在户外烤肉
I was at a barbecue.
嘭
Bang!
我很好奇被枪击头部是什么感觉 近距离的射击
I wonder how it would really feel to be shot in the head. Point blank.
前一分钟你还在忙自己的事情
One minute you're going about your business,
为朋友买♥♥礼物 然后...
buying a present for a friend, the next...
-嘭 -什么都没有了
-Bang! -...nothing.
没了 一个普通人的生命终止了
Gone. A full stop on an ordinary life.
真有趣 是不是 你们今天早上都在艾伦家见面?
A bit funny, innit, you all meeting round Allen's this morning?
我告诉过你 我当时在烤肉
I told you. I was at a barbecue, gavver.
-扯淡 -你们为什么不去看购物袋?
-Bollocks. -Why don't you check the shopping bags?
你♥妈♥的♥觉得我随身带着猪排好玩是吧?
You think I carry fucking pork chops around with me for the fun of it?
听着 我是去那儿烤肉的
Listen to me, I went round there for a barbecue.
扯淡 你去艾伦家是去拿你的钱
Bollocks.You went round to Allen's house for your lick of the lolly.
我带了一满袋撒了胡椒粉的牛排和香肠去那儿
I've got a bag full of peppered steaks and sausages out there.
你去看看
Go and have a look.
你怎么了 艾伦?
What the fuck happened to you, Allen?
几年前我觉得你还是个新生
I used to think you was a bit of a player a few years ago.
但现在你却把两家珠宝店盗劫一空
Now you're turning over two-bob jewellery shops.
还杀了顾客
And killing punters.
-是你开的枪 对吗? -无可奉告
-You the trigger man, then? -No comment.
你喜欢杀无辜的女人吗?
You like killing innocent women?
她只不过是去给她的朋友买♥♥礼物 你个人♥渣♥
She was only buying a present for a fucking friend, you scum!
她才23岁
Twenty-three years old.
这样的锥孔装药只有
Shaped charge like that is only available
从工业建材商手里才弄得到
from an industrial builders' merchants.
当然 你需要一张单据
Oh, and you need a ticket for that.
它属于一种专业技术
It's, um, a specialist skill set.
只有有着犯罪或军人背景的人才会掌握
Only someone with a criminal or military history would be capable.
哦 你没有当过兵 对吧
Oh, and you weren't in the army, was ya,
因为我把你给关起来了对吧?
'cause I stuck you in the fucking shovel?
-过来 -干嘛 伙计?
-Come here. -What's up, man?
听着 杀人犯
You see, Mr. Guilty Murderer,
我就是这种人 我想看到正义惩治邪恶
I'm the kind of person, I want to see those responsible brought to justice,
但是 你 你却是这种人
but, you, you're the kind of person,
如果你知道那种人的消息 你却闭口不言
if you had any information on someone like that, you'd keep it to yourself.
手表 可以取下来吗?
The wrist. May I?
请便
Knock yourself out.
知道这是什么吗?
Do you know what that is?
是手表遮住没晒黑的印记
It's a watch mark tan line.
知道为什么吗?
Know why?
因为我一直在太阳下暴晒
'Cause I've been in the sun.
所以呢?
So?
所以你可以坐在那儿 随意评论我
So you can sit there and say anything you want about me
和我的工作
and that bit of work,
你可以说这就是我策划的
you can tell me it's my MO,
为什么就认定是我呢
how it could have only come from me,
指纹 DNA 锥孔装药
fingerprints, DNA, shaped charge.
没错
Yeah.
你还漏掉了一件事 瑞根
There is one fact you're overlooking, Regan.
什么?
Oh, what's that?
一个无法否认的证据
One piece of undeniable evidence
国内任何陪审团在庭上都不会采信
that any jury in the land will chuck out of court.
说下去
Go on.
我在游艇上
I was on my yacht,
躺着晒太阳
lying in the sun.
你还得继续努力 孩子
You're gonna have to do better than that, son.
为什么不叫你的助手把我手♥机♥拿过来?
Why don't you ask your sidekick to bring my mobile phone in here?
麻烦您
Please.
乔治? 可以把这个人♥渣♥的手♥机♥拿进来吗?
George? Bring this slag's mobile in, will you?
我知道是你
I know it's you.
等我把你送进监狱 你会待很长时间
When I put you away, it will be for so long,
下次出来 你会杵着拐杖的
next time you come out, you'll be walking on fucking sticks.
也许吧
Maybe.
继续 自掘坟墓吧
Go on, dig an 'ole for yourself.
那是我 在我的游艇上 停泊在黑山海岸边
It's me, on board my yacht. Moored off the coast of Montenegro.
时间和日期在屏幕上方
The time and date's at the top of the screen.
哼
Hmm.
-但你的确是看到了 对吧 瑞根? -是啊
-But you saw that, didn't you, Regan? -Yeah.
瑞根 来一下
Regan, quick word.
我马上就来 头儿
I'll be right there, guv.
盯紧他
Keep your nut on him.
你看上去是个聪明人 弗朗西斯 你别看扁我
You seem like a smart man, Francis. You shouldn't underestimate me.
我不是谁的助手
I ain't no one's sidekick.
有什么线索吗?
What you got?
他护照上有电子条码
The electronic strip on his passport
证明抢劫发生时他不在国内
confirms he was out of the country at the time of the robbery.
他入境的那天晚上 威克斯看到他提着行李箱
He re-entered the night Wextru saw him with a suitcase.
我想你抓错人了
I think you've got the wrong man.
谁都可以拿着他的护照
Anyone could have carried his passport.
你知道这家伙的能耐 这是调虎离山计 头儿
You know what he's capable of. It's a move, guv.
从这点看不像是调虎离山
It doesn't look like a move from here.
你知道我们只能拘留他24小时
And you know we only have him in custody for 24 hours.
我只需要再多一点点证据就可以证明他有罪
I just need one more little piece of evidence to tie him to the crime.
那就快点 瑞根
Get it quickly, Regan.
电影精选列表