卡特 你怎么看? 就是块好点的玻璃而已 是吧?
Carter, what d'you reckon? Nice bit of glass, eh?
嗯 不错的戒指
Yeah, it's a nice ring.
米勒 我觉得你配不上这戒指啊 不好意思 老兄
Just don't feel the same way about you, Miller. Sorry, mate.
当然 这是送给苏的 花了我两个月的工资
Yeah, it's for Sue. Cost me two months' wages.
我马上向她求婚
I'm gonna pop the question.
-唉 米勒 -怎么了? 你应该为我高兴才对
-Oh, Miller. -What's up? I thought you'd be happy.
伙计 问题是她论长相也就六分
Problem is she's a six out of ten, man.
-是吧 赛门? -是的 也就六分
-Right, Sim? -Yeah, a six.
六点五分 伙计 这个分数已经算给的很高了
Six and a half. And I'm being generous there, mate.
什么意思?
You what?
如果你想和别人结婚
If you're gonna tie the knot with someone,
首先要保证她要么是个九 要么是个三
make sure they're a nine or a three.
要么很出色 要么完全就是一坨屎
A stunner or a complete shitter.
如果你操的那个女人正好介于中间 伙计
If you fall in the middle you're fucked, mate.
这关系不会长久的
It's never gonna last.
-胡说八道 -我这是胡说吗?
-That's bollocks, man. -I'm talking bollocks, yeah?
好吧 我们问问其他人 发短♥信♥问问克拉基
All right, we'll ask the others. Oi, text Clarkey. Ask her.
退后 退后 冲
Back up, back up! Go!
-所有人趴在地上 -不许动
-Everyone on the floor now! -Don't move!
你 到那边去
You, move over in there!
-站过来 -趴在地上
-Get over to the wall! -Get on the floor!
别他妈的看我 把手举起来
Don't fucking look at me! Keep your hands high!
你 到这边来
You, get over here!
他妈的都把头低下
Look at the fucking floor!
还有一分钟
Sixty seconds.
看看这些黄金
Look at that gold!
卡特发了条短♥信♥过来
Got a text from Carter.
要我们在1到10分内给米勒的女友打分
Wants us to score Miller's girlfriend out of 10.
不知道 我又没睡过她
Don't know. I ain't slept with her.
喂 看长相打分
Oi! It's based on looks.
带着巴拉克拉法帽的话我给四点五分
Four and a half in a balaclava.
-刘易斯 你呢? -不认识她
-What about you, Lewis? -Don't know her.
那我呢? 你给我打几分?
What about me, then? What would you rate me?
好吧 如果是问阴♥茎♥的长度 我给你两分
Well, if it was prick size I'd give you a two,
但如果是脸的话
but since we're talking about faces,
我也给你两分
I'll give you a two.
三十秒
Thirty seconds!
不许动
Stay down there!
啊
Ah.
平均分
Average.
-平均分? -对
-Average? -Yep.
没有低到你吃亏
Not low enough to be grateful to you
也没有高到让你占了便宜
and not high enough to make you grateful to her.
真♥他♥妈♥的糟糕
Fucking recipe for disaster.
那你女朋友呢? 她得几分?
What about your girl then? What does she score?
我们没结婚
We're not married.
-警♥察♥ -警♥察♥ 趴下
-Armed police! -Police! Get on the floor!
你能从车里出来吗?
Can you get out of the car for me?
你♥他♥妈♥立刻给我从车里出来
Get out of the fucking car now!
还好吗 米勒?
You all right, Miller?
警♥察♥ 全他妈给我趴下
Armed police! Get on the fucking floor!
到这来
Come here!
-你还好吗? -没事儿 追 追
-You Okay? -Yeah, go, go, go.
-妈的给我翻过身来 -到这边来
-Get on your fucking front! -Come here!
不许动 趴在这 妈的别动
Don't move! On your front, yeah? Don't fucking move!
这搞定了
Get over here now!
妈的
Fuck!
白♥痴♥ 我们是特警 你被捕了
We're the Sweeney, shithead. You're nicked.
干的不错 瑞根
Yeah, nice work, Regan.
但是你的行动就非要把这破坏的这么严重吗?
But did you really have to destroy the whole place in the process?
我们抓到了坏人 不是吗?
We got the villains, didn't we?
是啊 但现在轮到我头痛了
Well, I got the headache of explaining
我要向上级解释为什么你砸破他们的头
why you smashed their heads in
还拆了整个仓库
and wrecked the whole depot.
要知道我们回去后还会有很多内部事务的
You know we'll have Internal Affairs on our back again.
我们抓到了犯人不是吗?
We got the villains, didn't we?
黑锅总是要下面的人来背的
Shit always rolls downhill, Jack, to me.
是 好吧 很抱歉搞得一团糟
Yeah, well, I'm sorry about the mess,
但逮捕过程中遇到了持械的歹徒
but there just happened to be an armed robbery in progress.
听着 如果我们想保住饭碗 就必须遵守规矩
Listen, if we wanna stay operational, we gotta play the game.
有人端着一把G3顶在你身后的时候可不是闹着玩的
It ain't a game when you've got a G3 sticking in the back of your nut.
你必须搞定这些内部事情 而我则会给你做出成绩
You get Internal Affairs off my fucking case and I'll get you results.
喂 你要记得谁才是这个部门老大 杰克 行吗?
Oi! Remember who runs this unit, Jack, all right?
当然 你了解我们的办案方式 搞定它
Yeah, well, you know how we go to work. Deal with it.
是谁首先建立了这个部门?
Yeah, who put it all together in the first place?
-是谁让你们可以独享战果? -好吧
-Who keeps the wolves from your door? -Yeah, all right.
-干得好 伙计们 -还行
-Well done, kid. -All right.
作案动机是什么?
What was the estimate?
半个仓库的金块
Half a mill plus. Krugerrands and ingots.
大家都还好吗?
Everyone's okay?
嗯 米勒中了一枪 可能要修养一段时间
Yeah, Miller took one, but he'll live to fight another day.
这世界就缺少你这样的人 杰克
The world's running out of men like you, Jack.
是 我♥操♥
Yeah, yeah, fuck you!
干杯 为我们新来的弟兄干一杯 为他的第一次行动
Hey, a toast. A toast to the new boy. Popped his cherry on the pavement!
都他妈举起杯子
Raise a fucking glass.
-加油 特警队 -加油 帕迪
-Go on, the Sweeney! -Go on, Paddy.
是的 可能下次瑞根会给你发件武器
Yeah, yeah, and maybe next time Regan will give you a weapon to hold!
去他妈的
Fuck that.
我之所以做警♥察♥是因为我是爱尔兰人
I became a copper because I'm Irish.
没错 我当警♥察♥是因为我是黑人
All right, well, I became a copper because I'm black.
-你呢 威克斯? -我当警♥察♥是因为我是黑人
-What about you, Wex? -I become a copper 'cause I'm black!
你呢 小帅哥?
What about you, pretty boy?
我的脸是很漂亮
As pretty as my face is,
但很明显我从来都不太在乎这个 你们都能看到
I obviously don't give a fuck about it that much, as you can see.
我所关心的就是 这个世界上还没有其他工作
As far as I'm concerned, there ain't any other job in the world
能给我带来这种激♥情♥
that gives me the kind of buzz this one does.
说得好 孩子
Good boy.
所以如果我漂亮的小脸蛋不得不
So if this pretty little face of mine has to
时不时的被打两下
take a couple more beatings from time to time,
那就他妈的来吧 对吧 赛门?
so fucking be it, right, Sim?
明白 哥们
Got you, boy.
-敬卡特的脸 -敬卡特的脸
-To Carter's face! -To Carter's face!
亲爱的 现在比你今天早上离开家之前帅多了
It's an improvement on when you left the house this morning, darling.
是吗?
Yeah? Yeah?
我开玩笑的 你比这堆人好看多了
I'm only kidding. You're better looking than this lot!
-你什么时候离开他? -你什么时候问我?
-When you gonna leave him? -When you gonna ask me?
我不喜欢你回家被他干的事实
I don't like the fact you go home and fuck him.
我已经有一年多没和他干过了 你知道的
I haven't fucked him in over a year, you know that.
拜托
Please.
他两年没让我笑过了
He hasn't made me laugh in over two.
-工作电♥话♥ -是的
-Duty calls. -Yeah.
一直都是
It always does.
还好吗 哈利?
All right, Harry?
-运气怎么样? -还好 你呢?
-How's your luck? -Okay. Yourself?
还是那样
Well, still in with a shot.
-腿怎么样了? -还是那鬼样子
-How's your leg? -Still giving me agg.
我听说案子破的不错?
I hear the work went off well?
是啊 就像你说的 几乎全部抓到了
Yeah, it was just like you said, almost fell in our laps.
听说 里面有个人很能打
Word is, one of them got a good hiding.
乔治能打
George did it.
你有什么其他消息吗?
Have you got anything else for me?
听说过特拉法加广场的一家私人银行吗?
Heard about a private bank on Trafalgar Square?
很明显它被盯上了
Apparently it's being looked at.
不可能 没人还会那么蠢
Nah. No one's that fucking silly any more.
他们说这银行已经是瓮中之鳖了
They say it's a sitting duck.
我明天和乔治去那转转
I'll swing past it tomorrow with George.
他还好吗?
How is he?
谁 乔治? 他还是那样?
Who, George? George is George, isn't he?
你呢 杰克? 和谁约会了吗?
What about you, Jack? Seeing anyone special?
无聊 你怎么回事?
Schtum. What's the matter with you?
电影精选列表