穿上它 我觉得很漂亮
It makes me feel pretty.
好的 能告诉我你在哪条街吗
Okay. Can you tell me what street you're on?
这附近有人迷过路 要我叫她回来吗
You know, people get lost out here. Should I go get her?
也没汽车经过这里 什么都没有
A car pass, nothing.
我们不必为他们做的事寻找理由
We don't need a reason if they come through that door.
只是为了尽快赶到这儿接你
Just be here for you as soon as I possibly could,
是的 抱歉
Yeah. I'm sorry.
我给你生个火吧
Let me light you a fire.
手♥机♥没电了 现在正充电
The battery is dead. I'm charging it right now.
塔玛拉住这吗
Is tamara here?
克莉斯汀 求你了 不会有事的 我保证
Kristen, please, it'll be okay, I promise.
你可以在这个房♥间休息 我去外面收拾一下
You can have this room. I'm gonna get set up out there.
想换衣服的话 卧室有
Your clothes are in the bedroom, if you want.
克莉斯汀 别再想这件事了 好吗
Kristen, I don't want you to think about that, okay?
没有 我从没打过猎 我当时就那么随口一说
No, I never did. It was just something that I said.
刚才你洗澡的时候我在想
I was thinking when you were taking a bath.
不要
No!
收到的话给我打电♥话♥ 好吗
Just call me when you get this, okay?
这会可能睡着了 但...
Maybe you're asleep now, but...
我知道你喝醉了
I... I know you're fucking drunk,
你没必要这么做的 求你了
You don't have to do this. Please!
小时候这里有一把的 不过他总是藏起来
There was one here when I was a kid. He always hid it.
我没事 但是 尽快吧
No, I'm fine, but just, you know, hurry.
你这是什么意思 我听到她的声音了
What do you mean? I heard her voice.
求求你们了 快住手
Please! Please! Please, don't!
还有多远到这
How far away are you?
没事的 我马上回来找你
It's okay, I'm gonna come right back for you.
我知道大老远让你过来 实在有些过分
I know it's a bitch to come all the way out here
这里是911 你有什么紧急情况吗 你在听吗
911, what's your emergency? Are you there?
詹姆士 你在哪
James, where are you?
他是我最好的朋友 我该怎么办
He was my best friend. What am I gonna do?
我一开门 你就跑 知道了吗
When I open the door, I just want you to run, okay?
我刚决定出来
I just decided to come out, and you know,
迈克 是我 我已经在别♥墅♥里了
Mike, it's me. We're at the house now.
他是我最好的朋友 我最好的朋友
He was my best friend. He's my best friend.
我很抱歉 这跟你原本打算的不一样
I'm so sorry it wasn't the way you thought it would be.
你现在可以停手的 你没必要这么做的
You can stop now. You don't have to do this.
今天 迈克帮忙的
Today. With mike.
他们中的一个进来过 把我手♥机♥拿走了
One of them came in here and took my phone.
我们进了房♥子 看见了几个人
We went into the house. We found people.
什么事也没有 什么事也没有
This isn't happening. This isn't happening.
冷静点 你在哪 地址是什么
Okay, calm down. Where are you? What's your address?
我不勉强你
We don't have to. Okay?
我在后门看到一个戴面具的男人
I saw a man at the back door. He's wearing a mask.
回到霍伊特家的避暑别♥墅♥
And returned to the Hoyt family's summer home
那个女孩 她一直在敲门
That girl, I mean, she keeps knocking on the door.
事情进展得没有像我计划的那样顺利
They didn't work out the way I planned at all.
我要出去 你找个地方藏好
I'm gonna go outside. I want you to hide somewhere.
记得我第一次见你的时候
I remember the first time I ever saw you.
自从我们来这 我从没听过狗叫
Since we've been here I haven't heard a dog bark,
你为我做的一切 很体贴
It's really nice, everything you did.
不知道是先放玫瑰花瓣进去 还是后放进去
Didn't know if the roses go in first or after.
哥们 我是迈克 就在外面 我来早了
It's mike. Listen, man, I'm outside. I got here early.
我不是那意思 你不必这么做
I didn't mean that. You don't have to.
根据FBI的记录 美国每年
According to the FBI,there are estimated
约有140万宗暴♥力♥犯罪
1.4million violent crimes in America each year
克莉斯汀 快跑
Kristen! Run!
别 求你了 别杀我们
No! Please! No!
但十分抱歉 这糟透了
But, sorry, this sucks. Okay.
别再想了 现在这些无关紧要
Don't think about it. Doesn't matter right now.
本片根据真实事件改编
What you are about to see is inspired by true events.
你现在可以停手的 求你了 别杀我们
You can stop now. You... Please! No!
2005年2月11日晚 克莉丝汀·麦凯和
On the night of February 11,2005,Kristen Mckay and
詹姆士·霍伊特参加完朋友的婚宴后
James Hoyt left a friend's wedding reception
詹姆士 你好吗 伙计
Yo, jimmy james. What's up, buddy?
电影精选列表