it's Arnie's daughter. He called.
走 谢谢
Go. Thank you!
这很有趣
You know, it's funny.
我记得有一次 以前
I remember one time, back in the day,
你♥爸♥爸和我正准备去汉普顿
your dad and I were getting ready to go out in the Hamptons.
你♥爸♥爸戴着墨镜
Your dad had his sunglasses on.
他竖起衣领 看上去超级棒
He turned his collar up. He looked super.
我们去迪斯科舞厅 那家伙对他说
We get to the disco, the guy says to him,
"先生 先生 你的衣领竖着"
"Sir, sir, your collar is up."
破坏了整个效果
Ruined the whole effect.
希望别以为我很放肆
Hope you don't think I'm being presumptuous,
但我想你们姑娘们 喜欢炖(大♥麻♥的双关语)
but I thought you gals looked like you'd enjoy some pot
炖锅
roast.
我没事 其实我 我很抱歉 我是素食主义者
I'm okay. I'm actually... I'm so sorry. I am a vegan.
噢
Oh.
摩根 你不是素食主义者
Morgan, you're not a vegan.
什么 因为培根吗
What? 'Cause of the bacon?
培根是肉啊
Bacon's meat!
那你来点红酒吧
Well, listen. At least let me get you a little vino, okay?
我是说 唯一涉及虐待动物的
I mean, the only animal cruelty involved
是那个调酒师控告我
in that is what the wine guy charges me.
我工作室里有最好的酒 就像...
I actually like to keep all the best bottles over there in the study. It's like a...
表达我的敬意
It's sort of like my homage
对所有的伟大的故事家 嗯
to all the great storytellers. - Yeah.
现在 我正在享用海歌♥娜葡萄酒
Mmm-hmm. - Right now, I'm working my way through a grenache noir
并享受第一版的人间喜剧
while I enjoy a first edition of La Comedie humaine.
你们知道巴尔扎克吗
Are you into Balzac?
知之甚少
Less and less with every experience.
好 我马上回来
Well, I'll be right back.
好
Okay.
又发生了 - 什么
It's happening again. - What is?
他迷上了我
He's into me.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
他想要分一羹 罗杰
He wants a slice. Rog.
不 他只是 你知道 有点怪怪的
No, he's just, you know, like a little weird.
年长的男人 他们倾倒于我 - 好
Older men, they gravitate toward me. - Okay.
他们爱我 - 天那
They love me. - Oh, God.
他们想要这个
They want this.
如果这让他们怪怪的
If that makes them weird
我的SAT数学导师很古怪
then my SAT math tutor was weird,
我们的房♥东很古怪 - 他很古怪
our landlord is weird. - He's weird.
曼迪曼迪·帕廷金很古怪
Mandy Patinkin is weird.
我觉得有点恶心
Mmm. - I feel a little nauseated.
我要去洗手间
I'm gonna go to the bathroom.
我没事 你留下 我马上回来
I'm okay. You just stay. I'll be right back.
爱你
Love you.
你好 奥黛丽还好吗
Hi. Audrey okay?
她很好 她吃完了 我也是
Oh, yeah, she's fine. She's finished. So am I.
至少让我给你餐后酒
Well, at least let me give you a digestif.
干杯
干杯
啊 干
Ah! It's dry.
你是艺术爱好者吗
So are you a lover of art?
非常热爱艺术
Yeah, yeah, oh, lot of art. Love art.
看那艺术
And look at that art.
她看起来并不太享受
Doesn't look like she's enjoying herself too much.
有时最甜蜜的快乐
Sometimes the sweetest pleasure comes
来自于你不快乐时
when you're not enjoying yourself.
我不同意
Don't know that I agree with that.
你不同意吗
You wouldn't?
好 我们正在做按♥摩♥
Okay. We're doing a massage now.
开始了
Here we go.
天那
Oh, my God!
天那
Oh, my God!
罗杰 非常感谢你让我们在你家
Roger, thank you so much for having us at your home.
我很高兴 - 但我 我不认为
It's my great pleasure. - But I just... I don't think...
我不这么认为
I don't think so.
这实际上是一种 痛楚
That actually kind... That kind of hurts.
你好
Huh. Hello.
这是谁 我是摩根
Who's this? I'm Morgan.
家里人的朋友 这是你女朋友吗
I'm a family friend. Is this your girlfriend?
娜迦 不 我们必须让她们活着
Nadedja, no. We have to bring them in alive.
天啊
Oh, boy.
怪怪的
Weird.
奥黛丽 - 天那
Audrey. - Oh, my God!
奥黛丽 罗杰是坏人
Audrey, Roger is bad. Bad.
不 那不是罗杰
No, that's not Roger.
那才是罗杰
That's Roger.
他们要优盘
They want the drive.
在他们回来之前 你必须吞下它
You have to swallow it before they come back.
什么 - 我好像吐了九次
What? - I have thrown up, like, nine times.
什么 - 我做不到
What? - I can't do it.
我什么也吞不下
Well, I can't swallow anything.
我甚至不能吞雅维止痛药
I can't even swallow Advil.
我必须和着苹果酱吃
I have to crush it up in my applesauce.
不 你得吞
No. You gotta swallow this.
不 我
No, I... Oh!
好好 如果你真的想让我
Fine. Okay. If you really want me to.
天啊你真重
Oh, my God, you're heavy.
闭嘴 婊♥子♥ - 好
Shut the fuck up, bitch. - Okay.
好
Okay.
啊 - 捏住鼻子
Ah. - Close your nose.
妈的
Shit! Shit!
再试一次
Let's try it one more time.
不 放进去
No, keep it in.
我不能
I can't.
妈的
Shit!
我做不到
I can't do it.
我试过了
I tried.
那是冰淇淋小姐
There's the ice cream lady.
奥黛丽
Audrey.
奥黛丽
Audrey.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
天啊
Oh, God.
天啊 我 我不知道
Oh, God. I don't... I don't know.
我们在哪 - 我不知道
Where the fuck are we? - I don't know.
奥黛丽 感觉怎么样
Audrey, how are you feelin'?
玛莎 汤姆 是 是德鲁的父母
Marsha, Tom. Those are... Those are Drew's parents.
天那 很抱歉你被卷进来了
Oh, my God. I'm so sorry that you got dragged into this.
我从没想过德鲁会死
I never meant for Drew to die.
我们知道你不知道 奥黛丽
We know you didn't, Audrey.
很高兴你还活着
We're just glad you're alive.
在他们回来之前 能解开我们吗 拜托
Will you untie us before they come back and tie you up too? Please.
那么 优盘在哪里
So where's the drive?
这你们也知道
You know about that?
闭嘴 蠢婊♥子♥
Shut up, you dumb bitch.
去死
Fuck you!
叫你朋友回答问题吧
You wanna tell your friend to answer the question?
相信我 你儿子会希望你保护我们的
Trust me, your son would've wanted you to protect us.
奥黛丽
Audrey...
他们不是德鲁的父母
I don't think those are Drew's parents.
当然 他们是 - 不
Of course, they are. - No.
我们去了芝士蛋糕厂
We went out to The Cheesecake Factory.
我们分享了鸡肉生菜杯
We shared chicken lettuce cups.
我们在那家餐馆谈判销♥售♥优盘
We were at that restaurant to negotiate the sale of the drive.
但我们说的是真实的事
But we talked about real things.
谈了汤姆的结肠镜检查
We talked about Tom's colonoscopy.
没有结肠镜检查
Not getting a colonoscopy.
他带你去餐馆 作为保险
He only took you to the restaurant as insurance,
如果他带着优盘离开 我们就不会杀了他
so we wouldn't kill him if he left with the drive.
好了 做个了结吧
Okay, let's get this done.
优盘在哪里
电影精选列表