打捞上来的那个女孩了吗
they found dead in the boundary waters?
当然 太可怕了
Yeah, you betcha. Horrible thing.
她真是被猎杀的吗 像报纸上说的那样
Was she really hunted, like the papers said?
你觉得他用的是什么
What do you think he used?
世界上最古老的武器投射系统
World's oldest weapon delivery system.
名为投矛器
It's called an atlatl.
三万多年前发明的
Developed over 30,000 years ago.
人们还用它狩猎吗
And people still use these for hunting?
也许一些顽固派还在用 但并不合法
Maybe some real die-hards, but it ain't legal.
看来你不是嫌疑人
Clearly you're not a suspect.
可别着急下定论
Hold your horses.
一把优秀的投矛器
A well-made atlatl can deliver a spear
射速高达161千米/时
over 100 miles an hour.
-天啊 -这可不是玩具
- Jesus. - Ain't no toy.
就是被设计成杀人工具
It was designed to kill.
有人会用投矛器吗
Do any members use an atlatl?
-据我所知没有 -在哪里能买♥♥到
- Not that I know of. - Where could you buy one?
超♥市♥里肯定是没有的
Well, you're not going to find it at Walmart, that's for sure.
或许你可以先去查查一个本地商贩
There's a local fella you could probably start with.
名叫萨姆·芒恩布劳德
Sam Moonblood's his name.
在索比尔一带的毒厂活动
Hangs at the Factory over in Sawbill.
他制♥造♥投矛器 也售卖♥♥
Makes 'em... and he sells 'em.
谢谢
Thanks.
艾丽斯 你去见他时千万当心
Careful, Alice, when you pay him a visit.
他对你们这类人不太友好
He's not too friendly to your kind.
女人 还是警♥察♥
Women? Or cops?
都是
Both.
婊♥子♥ 你想干什么
Yo, bitch! What you want?
你是迷路了
You lost...
还是在找你弟弟
or looking for your brother?
我有几个问题
I have some questions.
警徽在这里不管用 女士
That badge don't mean shit out here, lady.
萨姆·芒恩布劳德在吗
Is Sam Moonblood around?
他可能在狩猎
He's probably huntin'.
是吗 在哪里
Oh, yeah? Whereabouts?
闭上你的臭嘴 帕蒂
Shut your cock-hole, Patty.
萨姆·芒恩布劳德狩猎时用投矛器吗
Does Sam Moonblood use atlatls when he hunts?
你想证明什么
What are you getting at?
外面的事我们也听说了
We hear things out here too, you know.
萨姆有很多个标签
Sam's a lot of things...
但他不是杀人犯
but he ain't a killer.
告诉萨姆·芒恩布劳德我在找他
You tell Sam Moonblood I'm looking for him.
该死的混♥蛋♥
Fucking dick.
吓死我了
Oh, shit.
芒恩布劳德在索比尔有个房♥子
Moonblood has a place over in Sawbill.
你可以在那里找到他
You'll find him there.
谢谢你 帕蒂
Thank you, Patty.
你自己小心
Look after yourself.
这他妈...
What the...
等等 等一下
Hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on.
我不会伤害你的
Hey, hey, I'm not gonna hurt you.
我不会伤害你的 好吗
I'm not gonna hurt you, okay?
听我说
Listen to me, okay?
我来帮你
Let me help you.
我想帮你
I want to help you.
好吗
Okay?
我带你看看
Let me show you.
拜托
Please.
这下面没风 会暖和很多
It's gonna be a lot warmer down there out of the wind.
如果我们不下去的话 会冻僵的
We don't go down there, we'll freeze.
拜托
Please.
不会有坏事发生
Nothing bad's gonna happen.
来
Here.
抓住这个
Hold this.
该死
Shit.
该死
Goddamn it.
拜托
Oh, come on.
别啊 千万别
No, no, no, no, no.
不 你在逗我...
Oh, no, you got to be kid...
别 该死
Oh, no. Shit!
我的威士忌
My whiskey.
我前妻以前经常说我太粗暴
My ex-wife used to call me abrasive.
我现在明白她的意思了
I think I understand what she meant now.
对不起
I'm sorry.
这个是陷阱
This is a pitfall.
用来诱捕动物的
For trapping animals.
这种手段极其肮脏
This is a real nasty way to go.
这附近有几个旧陷阱
There's a few of these old traps around,
但已经废弃不用了
but I don't use 'em anymore.
好...
Okay...
我要给你穿上袜子 好吗
I'm just going to put these on you, okay?
给你穿
Okay, there you go.
你能说话吗
Can you talk?
不能
No.
我叫雷伯恩
My name's Rayburn.
莫
M...
利
O...
莫利 莫利
Molly. Molly.
很高兴认识你 莫利
It's nice to know you, Molly.
你知道那个男人是谁吗
Do you know who that man is?
不知道
No?
快睡吧
Try and get some sleep, okay?
我们明天路途遥远
We got a long walk tomorrow.
不会有事的
It's going to be okay.
萨姆·芒恩布劳德
Sam Moonblood?
-不许动 -放松放松
- Freeze! - Whoa, easy!
是我 艾丽斯
It's me, Alice.
老天
Holy shit.
我跟着你进来的
Followed you and called you in.
天啊 强行闯入吗
Jesus Christ. Breaking and entering?
情况紧急
It was an urgent matter.
你需要搜查令 治安官
Yeah, well, you need a warrant, Sheriff.
我有合理的根据
Probable cause.
这里充满着芒恩布劳德的踪迹
Moonblood's tracks are all over this.
我们知道嫌犯用了投矛器
We know that the suspect used an atlatl,
而且他地下室里也有投矛器
and he has atlatls in his fucking basement,
矛头上有他的姓氏
and the spearhead has an MB on it.
而且没人知道他在哪里
And no one knows where the hell he is.
你弟弟有投矛器吗
Does your brother own an atlatl?
有个小女孩失踪了
Young girl missing.
他妈妈在毒厂工作
Now, the mother hangs out at the Factory.
说她几天前和一个男人发生了争执
Said she got in an altercation a few nights back with a man
她说是布鲁克斯
she named Brooks.
-你想说什么 -他对她动手动脚的
- What are you trying to say? - He was getting handsy with her.
他不肯离开
He wouldn't leave,
所以萨姆·芒恩布劳德把他赶走了
so Sam Moonblood tossed him out.
我弟弟绝不会绑♥架♥一个小女孩
My brother would never kidnap a young girl.
我们没有想象中那么博学多识 艾丽斯
We never know as much as we think we do, Alice.
我知道你弟弟在你们父母去世后
Now, I know your brother went through some hard times
有过一段痛苦的时光...
after your parents passed...
我弟弟没毛病
There's nothing wrong with my brother.
-那就把他带回局里问话 -你忘了谁才是治安官吗
- Then bring him in. - Are you forgetting who the sheriff is?
这里没有治安官
There is no sheriff here.
这里是索比尔族
This is Sawbill nation.
我们真是好搭档 孩子
We make quite a pair, kid.
我家在西南方
My place is southwest of here,
大概十公里
probably six miles.
是我
Hey. Hey, it's me.
布鲁克斯
Brooks?
小男孩被锁在谷仓里
我要休息一会儿