沉默
这只我要了
That's mine.
我先看见的 混♥蛋♥
Well, I saw it first, shithead.
这只鹿归我了
Well, actually, the deer's mine.
你们俩这种行为是非法入侵
And you two shitheads are trespassing.
拜托 雷伯恩
Come on, Rayburn.
你又不会因此而被扣钱
You ain't going to miss one buck.
这里的动物太多了
It's a goddamn zoo around here.
这才是重点
Well, that's the point.
这里是保护区 你个蠢货
This is a sanctuary, you dumbshit.
把你们的枪放下
Now, put down your rifles.
好吧
Okay.
雷伯恩·斯旺森是个环境保护者
Rayburn Swanson is a goddamn tree hugger.
这谁能想到呢
Who'd have thought?
人总是会变的
Well, people change.
不会的
No, they don't.
你们可以过一会儿来取枪
You can pick up your guns later.
别让我再抓到你们了 好吗
Don't let me catch you here again, all right?
要不你俩帮我助推一下
Don't suppose you boys could give me a jump?
你好啊 托尔
Hey, Thor.
怎么样啊 累吗
How you doing, huh? Are you tired?
还有不法行为吗
Any more activity?
你不是该洗碗吗
Weren't you supposed to do the dishes?
位于索比尔保留地的废弃造纸厂
A defunct paper mill on Sawbill Reservation
已成为缉毒之战的起点
is now ground zero for the war on drugs.
当地人称之为毒厂
The locals call it the Factory.
索比尔联盟会昨晚一致同意
Sawbill Nation unanimously voted last night
请给
艾丽斯·古斯塔夫森
投票
土生土长
下个月处罚造纸厂
to condemn the old paper mill next month.
卡尔·布莱克霍克与警方一道
Karl Blackhawk is with the tribal police
正在积极地...
and has been working diligently...
这次你在哪里找到他的
Where'd you find him this time?
毒厂那边
Over at the Factory.
那地方危机四伏 艾丽斯
Attracts trouble from all sides, Alice.
想把那地方扫荡干净 但我感觉要输了
Trying to clean that place up, but... losing battle, I guess.
他身上有血
He's got blood on him.
发生了什么
What happened?
他说什么都没发生
According to him, nothin'.
就是摔了一跤
Just tripped.
昨晚镇上有什么动♥乱♥吗
Any trouble around town last night?
每时每刻都有啊 艾丽斯
Don't recall a time there wasn't, Alice.
有他参与其中的吗
Anything involving him?
我所了解的案子没有
Not that I know of.
但是我不会...
But I wouldn't, uh...
我不会就此下结论
I wouldn't bet on it.
谢谢 卡尔 我会带他回家的
Thanks, Karl. I'll take him home.
我不能一直帮你 艾丽斯
I can't keep doing you favors, Alice.
总有一天你弟弟会犯一些
Sooner or later your brother's gonna get caught up in something
你无法帮他摆脱的事
you won't be able to get him out of.
来 出来
Come on. Get out.
你昨天晚上去那里干什么了 布鲁克斯
What were you doing in that place last night, Brooks?
不关你的事
None of your business.
你还在吃药吗
You still taking your meds?
每天都吃
Every day.
你能不能...
Can you...?
你能不能别掰手指头了
Can you stop that, please?
你衣服上的血是谁的
Whose blood is that on your shirt?
大部分是我的
Mostly mine.
萨姆·芒恩布劳德把我痛揍了一顿
Sam Moonblood beat the shit out of me.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
为了一个女的
A woman.
你为什么不走后面的路
Why don't you take the back roads?
什么女的 布鲁克斯
What woman, Brooks?
你知道芒恩布劳德是干什么的吗
You have any idea what Moonblood does?
不管他是干什么的 都在我的管辖区外
Whatever it is, it's outside of my jurisdiction.
他和那个老变♥态♥奥尔森 无恶不作
Him and that creepy fuck Olsen, they push it all.
吸毒 赌博
Drugs. Gambling.
嫖♥娼♥
Whoring.
你还嫖♥娼♥吗
Were you paying for sex?
没有
Nah.
她不是鸡
She wasn't a hooker.
你能不能掉头走另一条路回家
Can you just turn around and take a different way home?
-不能 我得走这条路 -我不想走这条路
- No, I need to go this way. - I don't want to go this way.
我必须得走这条路 我有事要办
I gotta go this way, I gotta do something.
我不想走这条路 掉头
I don't want to go this fucking way! Just turn around!
糟糕 我...
Oh, shit, I...
对不起 布鲁克斯 我...
Shit, I'm sorry, Brooks. I...
我没认真想
I wasn't thinking.
请给
艾丽斯·古斯塔夫森
投票
土生土长
你还觉得自己适合干这个吗
Still think you're cut out for this?
别以为我忘了今天什么日子
Don't think I forgot what day it is.
我一会要去旅馆
I'm gonna come by the motel later.
我可不一定在那待着
I'm not sure I'll be around.
那我也会去的
Well, I'm gonna come by anyway.
131号♥
Unit one-three-one.
131收到
Go for one-three-one.
巴克湖发生了一起疑似凶杀案
We've got a possible homicide out on Buck Lake.
收到 我这就赶过去
Ten-four. I'm on my way.
寻人启示
年龄 14
性别 女
身高 1.76米
眼睛 蓝色
头发 金色
糟糕
Oh, shit.
你们好 孩子们
Hey, kids.
感谢你能接待我们 斯旺森先生
Thank you for having us, Mr. Swanson.
对学生们来讲真是一件乐事
This is a real treat for the students.
是我的荣幸 女士
Well, my pleasure, ma'am.
你喝醉了吗
Are you intoxicated?
别担心 孩子们不会注意到的
Don't worry, the kids won't notice.
欢迎来到格温·斯旺森野生动物保护区
Welcome to the Gwen Swanson Wildlife Sanctuary.
谁知道保护区是什么
Now, who knows what a sanctuary is?
没人知道吗
No one?
这里不允许设置陷阱或打猎
Well, it's a place where no trapping or hunting's allowed.
一个动物们的避风港
A safe haven for animals.
你们看到这片区域了吗
You see this area here?
看 大概有129平方千米
Look, almost 50 square miles.
这就是我的保护区
That's my sanctuary.
我爸爸说你杀的动物比任何人都多
My dad said you've killed more animals than anyone.
你还设过很多阴险的陷阱
Used some real nasty traps too.
我已经做了贡献 跟这里所有人一样
Done my share, like everyone else around here.
我早就不打猎了
But I stopped all that.
为什么
Why?
我女儿不喜欢
My daughter didn't like it.
现在我不再狩猎动物 获取皮毛
So now, instead of trapping animals for their fur,
而是用更人道的陷阱 捕获患病的动物
I use humane traps to catch the problem ones,
然后把它们放在这里
and then I release them here,
在这里可以远离人类的威胁
where they can live without human threat.
现在 我偶尔
Now, every now and then I...
会诱捕小孩子
I do snare kids...
如果他们说的话不合时宜
...when they talk out of turn.
你能把她翻过来吗
Can you turn her over?
尸体是死后被扔进湖里的
The body was dumped postmortem in the water,
大概是一周前
probably a good week ago.
你觉得这是怎么回事
What do you think this about?
我不确定 但我会记录下来
Well, I'm not sure, but I'll make a note.
叫法医过来
Get forensics up here.
警长
Sheriff!
你认为凶手猎杀她是为了消遣吗
You think whoever killed her was hunting her for sport?
我不会称之为消遣 但没错
I wouldn't call that a sport, but, yeah.
她是被猎杀的