It's very beautiful.
什么
What?
你做了什么
What have you done?
战争一结束你就娶了个犹太人然后去美国
You married a Jew right after the war and took off to the States?
什么
What?
你从哪给她弄到戒指的
Where did you get her that ring?
你怎么知道的
How do you know?
你的戒指也是在集中营偷的吗
Did you steal your ring in a camp too?
让我看看
Let's see.
你离我家人远点 你这疯婆子
You stay away from my family, you crazy bitch!
不 不 不
No. No, no.
这是你从集中营偷的另一戒指吗 纳粹猪
Is this another ring you stole in a camp, you Nazi pig, huh?
你离我家人远点
You stay away from my family.
让我看看你的戒指
Let me see your ring.
不 别碰我
No! Don't touch me!
别碰我
Don't touch me!
让我看看这戒指是不是也是你偷的
Let's see if you stole this ring too.
我没有 我发誓 我发誓
I didn't. I swear. I swear!
告诉我你是谁 卡尔
Tell me who you are, Karl.
你姓什么
What's your last name?
我叫托马斯·斯坦曼 我不是你以为的那个人
My name is Thomas Steinmann. I'm not the man you think I am!
别再撒谎了
No more lies!
-我真不知道 -最后机会
- I have no idea... - Last chance!
我只想回到家人身边
I just want to go back to my family.
-我要我妹妹回来 -那不是我♥干♥的
- I want my sister back! - It's not me!
你这个疯狂的虐待狂婊♥子♥
You crazy, sadistic bitch!
玛雅
Maja?
-玛雅 -是谁在那
- Maja? - Who's there?
刘易斯
Lewis.
你今晚想去艾伯特那儿睡吗 好
You want to sleep at Albert's tonight? Good.
在这等会 我去拿你的睡衣 好吧
Stay right here. I'm gonna get your pajamas, okay?
刘易斯 刘易斯
Lewis. Lewis.
妈妈那是什么
What's that, Mommy?
只是一点红油漆 妈妈没事
It's just some red paint. Mommy's okay.
我们去
Let's...
我
Hey, I...
来 进房♥里面呆着
Okay, go in the room and stay there.
别动 别出来
Don't move. Don't come out.
刘易斯 刘易斯 看
Lewis. Lewis, look.
看 你看见了吗
Look. Do you see?
-发生了什么 -你知道这意味着什么吗
- What happened? - Do you understand what this means?
刘易斯 看 他的戒指 有个犹太人之星
Lewis, look. His ring. It's a Jewish star.
跟他妻子一样 但他不是犹太人 你懂没
Like his wife, but he's not Jewish. Do you understand?
他像所有别的纳粹一样偷来的
He stole it like all the other Nazis.
不 我是为了我妻子 这对她意义重大
No, I did it for my wife. It meant a lot to her.
你知道这意味着什么吗
Do you understand what this means?
- 她希望我这么做 -刘易斯 你在听我说吗
She wanted me to. Lewis, are you listening to me?
我是为了我妻子
I did it for my wife.
你在干嘛 你干嘛救他 刘易斯 你听我说
What are you doing? Why are you helping him? Lewis, listen to me.
够了
Enough!
懦夫
Coward!
-别帮他了 你帮他干嘛 -我说够了
- Stop helping him! Why are you helping? - I said that's enough.
够了
That's enough!
我知道
I know exactly...
我真切的知道保守一个秘密这么久是什么感觉
I know exactly how it feels to hold a secret that long.
怕泄密的恐惧
The fear of letting it out.
卡尔
Karl.
我一直都有冲动
There was always a part of me
把它说出去
that was eager to let it out.
一直都有
Always.
我知道你也是
And I know you have that too.
我知道你也一样
I know you do.
我看得出来
I can see it.
告诉我吧 卡尔
Give me what I want, Karl.
为了你的家庭
Do it for your family.
为了安娜贝尔和汤米
For Annabel and Tommy.
如果你这么做 我就让你走
If you do, I will let you go.
这是你能离开这的唯一办法
It's your only way out of here.
你相信我的 对吗
You believe me, right?
你知道这是你唯一能出去的办法
You know it's your only way out.
是
Yes.
如果你死在这了
If you die here,
谁来照顾你的孩子
who will take care of your children?
你忍♥心这么对待他们吗
Will you really do this to them?
是的 我会杀了你
Yes. I will kill you.
帕特里克怎么样
How's Patrick?
他没事儿
He's okay.
他是个坚强的孩子
He's a strong kid.
艾伯特的侄女在这 所以他还好
Albert's niece is there, so he's good.
我怕你再也不回来了
I was afraid you wouldn't come back.
我们应该做个了结
We have to put an end to this.
听着
Listen.
我在瑞士证实了
I got confirmation from Switzerland.
他的事被查出来了 他真的在那
His story checks out. He was really there.
他在那
He was there.
还有
And...
我跟努斯鲍姆博士说了
I talked to Dr. Nussbaum.
他说如果是这种情况 人们可能会混淆记忆
And he said that in cases like this, people can get confused.
刘易斯 求你了 那是正常的
Lewis, please. It's natural.
不 那是一种可能 你只是想摆脱他
No, it's possible. You just want this to go away.
托马斯告诉我他的婚姻建议在虚假信息上
Thomas told me that his marriage was based on false information.
他们在欧洲相遇的时候 她已经
When they met in Europe, she was
和另一个在科罗拉多州的男人是已婚状态了
still married to another man in Colorado.
他什么时候说的这个
When did he say this?
你在楼上的时候 我和他单独在一起
When you were upstairs, and I was alone with him.
你没跟我说这个啊
You didn't tell me this.
他告诉我的 这样我们就有他的把柄了
He gave it to me so that we have something on him.
我们可以放了他 他也不会去警局
We can release him and know he won't go to the police.
我们就能解脱了玛雅
We can get out of this, Maja.
让我们回到正常的生活中吧
Get our lives back to normal.
我的生活永远都不会再恢复正常了
My life will never be normal.
我们不能往前看
Can't we move on...
忘了它吗
and put it behind us?
即使真是他
Even if it is him.
你能原谅我吗 为了我们
Can you forgive... for our sake?
求你了 对我们都好
Please? For our sake.
你想怎样呢
What do you want?
你想怎么样
What do you want?
我想让他坦白承认罪行
I want him to confess.
为什么
Why?
如果你这么确定就是他 何必呢
If you're so sure it's him, why?
我希望你能听到
I need you to hear it.
-我不需要听到 -你需要
- I don't need to hear it. - Yes, you do.
我不想听
I don't need to hear it.
想想如果一切就这么结束了 你还是不能确定
Imagine all this ending, and you're still not sure.
你会一直觉得我疯了
You'd always think I'm crazy,
我袭击了一个无辜的人
and that I attacked an innocent man.
-我不会的 -你会的
- I won't. - Yes, you will.
可能不是今天或明天
Maybe not today or tomorrow,
但这事没有解决 你没法带着它生活
but if this stays unresolved, you won't be able to live with it.
我了解你刘易斯
I know you, Lewis.
亲爱的
Hi, sweetie.
你还好吗
You okay?
怎么了
What's wrong? Hey.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我只是希望爸爸在这就好了
I just wish Dad was here.
额 爸爸这几天就会回来的
Uh... Daddy will be back in a few days.
好吗
Okay?
你知道他跟我说什么了吗
Do you know what he told me?
他跟我说会给你和汤米带一个很特别的礼物
He told me he bought you and Tommy a really special present.
不要没礼貌 跟帕特里克玩去行吗
电影精选列表