那个泡泡真大
That was pretty big.
哇哦 帕特里克 看那个
Oh, wow. Patrick, look at that one.
看看那边的泡泡
Look at that over there!
看这边 帕特里克 帕特里克 能接住吗
Wow, look at this one. Patrick, Patrick, can you catch it?
走了 马克斯
Let's go, Max.
坐
Sit.
好了 宝贝 来吧 想要这个娃娃吗
All right, sweetie. Come on. You wanna take the doll?
这样肯定就搅成一团了
I bet this totally messes it up.
坐
Sit.
马克斯 靠过来
Max, heel.
宝贝 在这儿等我一下 妈妈马上回来
Honey, stay here for a second. Mommy will be right back.
好 马克斯 靠紧我
Okay, Max, stay close.
帕特里克 待在毯子上
Patrick, stay on the blanket.
进去 马克斯 进车
Go, Max, in.
嗨 玛雅 你还好吗
Hi, Maja. You okay?
嗨 莎拉
Hi, Sarah.
刘易斯最近如何 帕特里克呢
How's Lewis doing? Patrick?
嗯 还好
Yeah, good.
周一的家长会你去了吗
Did you make it to the parent-teacher conference on Monday?
我没去成
I couldn't make it.
看看这个等候名单
Take a look at this waiting list.
有想过我们能这么忙吗
Ever think we'd get this busy?
我想对赚钱是好事
I guess it's good for business.
对赚钱是好事 没错
Good for business. Right.
你该告诉你丈夫
You should tell your husband that.
深呼吸
Deep breath.
好
Good.
最近精炼厂来了不少人
A lot of new guys at the refinery these days.
你看起来对我能进精炼厂有些惊讶
You seem surprised I'm one of 'em.
不 完全没有
No, not at all.
你在厂里干什么
What do you do there?
-排班主管 -排班主管
- Shift manager. - Shift manager?
没事 医生 我不介意说起它
It's all right, Doc. I don't mind talking about it.
海军第六师 腿在冲绳没的 第二波登陆
6th Marine Division. Lost the legs in Okinawa, second landing.
-你服过役吗 -医疗队
- You serve? - Medical Corps.
但他们直到46年才派遣过我
But they only sent me over in '46.
请你仰卧一下
Can you lie on your back for me, please?
我曾在希腊的随军医院
Yeah, I was in an army hospital in Greece.
参与当地重建
Part of the reconstruction.
老兵的遭遇都让人唏嘘
It's awful what happened to the combat vets.
唉 由不得我们选啊
Well, it's not like any of us chose it.
怎么了
Yeah?
我要叫人送货了 你还需要加点什么吗
Anything you want to add to the order before I call it in?
我们还需要氯丙嗪
We need Thorazine,
双环胺 还要些阿司匹林
Bentyl and some aspirin.
已经在进货单上了
It's already on.
我们的敷料快不够了 我也下单了
And we're running low on dressings, so I put that on too.
艾迪 这是我夫人 玛雅
Eddie, this is my wife, Maja.
-她帮忙处理文务 -很高兴见到你 夫人
- She helps run the office. - Pleasure to meet you, ma'am.
我们在刚才说到的希腊随军医院认识的
We met at that army hospital in Greece I was telling you about.
对那儿的人爱得不行了
Couldn't get enough of the local gals
你就直接带回家一个
so you brought one home with you.
事实上 我是罗马尼亚人
Yeah. Actually, I'm Romanian.
我在想也许我们可以请艾迪过来
I was thinking maybe we could invite Eddie
吃个晚饭什么的
over for dinner one of these nights.
他刚来精炼厂
He's new at the refinery.
我不知道好不好 医生 我不想太尴尬
Oh, I don't know, Doc. I don't want it to be awkward.
没什么尴尬的 来吧
No, it's not awkward. Come on.
你应该受到应有的欢迎
You deserve a proper welcome.
你说呢 玛雅 周三如何
What do you say, Maja? Wednesday?
没问题 很高兴见到你
Sure. Nice to meet you.
你为什么要请那个人来吃晚饭
Why did you invite that guy for dinner?
为什么不呢
Why not?
你大可不必邀请他
You didn't have to invite him.
他刚搬来城镇 而且
Well, he's new in town, and he's...
你懂的 他肯定很艰难
You know, it must be hard for him.
他不需要你的怜悯
He doesn't need your pity.
你让他觉得不自在了
You made him feel awkward.
-我没有 -你有
- No, I didn't. - Yes, you did.
我不觉得
I don't think so.
你就有
Yes, you did.
我才没有
No, I didn't.
你知道杰克逊夫人在组织柠檬水竞赛了吗
Do you know that Mrs. Jackson is arranging a lemonade contest?
在帕特里克他们班 你敢信
Patrick's class? Can you believe it?
所有东西到了美国都要比赛
Everything in this country is a competition.
你知道吗 有些事是友善之举
Well, you know, some things are acts of kindness,
比如邀请老兵
like inviting a veteran,
一个残疾的老兵
an injured veteran,
来家里吃晚餐 因为他人生地不熟
over for dinner 'cause he's new in town.
你是想拯救众生啊 医生
Mmm. You just want to save everyone, Doctor.
也许我是吧
Maybe I do.
有些人我得好好救一救
Some more than others.
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - Really.
你为什么不把它们摘掉呢
Why don't you take them out?
-花了一个钟头才戴好呢 -是吗
- It took me one hour to put them in. - Yeah?
我让你马上就容光焕发
I'll make you look pretty right now.
展示给我看吧
How?
听说过余韵吗
Have you heard about the glow?
你瞎扯
Oh, you're so ridiculous.
我瞎扯吗 你的这些夹子才是真瞎扯
I'm ridiculous? Look at you with these curlers.
闭嘴 去你的
Shut up. Get off me.
妈妈 妈妈
Mommy, Mommy!
靠
Shit!
我睡不着 太黑了
I can't sleep. It's too dark.
你压到我眼镜了
You're lying on my glasses.
-被我屁♥股♥夹住了 -把你屁♥股♥挪走
- They're in my butt. - Take your butt...
爸爸在瞎搞妈妈的卷发夹
Daddy's messing up Mommy's curlers.
我们在摔跤
We were wrestling.
爸爸马上就来
Daddy will be in, in a minute.
-我就在这待着了 -你待好 别动
- Just stay right here. - Yeah, you stay. Don't move.
你可不能光着身子去帕特里克那儿
You can't go in naked with Patrick.
我知道 我在穿内♥裤♥
I know. I'm getting my underwear.
-熊 -很好
- Bear. - Very good.
-小丑 -好
- Clown. - Good.
这个呢
And what about this one?
-船 -好
- Boat. - Good.
他在模仿你的口音
He's catching your accent.
儿化音
The R's.
没有吧
No, he's not.
-有吗 -有
- Is he? - Mm-hmm.
那你教他怎么读
Then you tell him how to say it.
兔子
Rabbit.
-兔子 -就是这样
- Rabbit. - Exactly.
一定要说得像爸爸和老师 不要学妈妈
Yeah. Always say it like Daddy and your teachers, not like me.
一只兔子
A rabbit.
-兔子 -是吗
- Rabbit. - Oh, really?
-很幽默 -帕特里克·瑞德
Very funny. Patrick Reed.
驯鹿鲁道夫
指著名圣诞歌♥谣中的红鼻子驯鹿
驯鹿鲁道夫
Rudolph the reindeer.
-你想替我教教吗 -乐意之至
- Do you wanna do it instead? - I would love to.
-好 继续吧 -熊
- Okay, go ahead. - Bear.
有多少鸡蛋
How many eggs?
一个
One...
两个
two...
三个
three.
那边还有吗
What about over there?
四个 四个鸡蛋
Four. Four eggs.
我们需要备用的这个 但是我没空
We need a spare for this, and I don't have time.
你能去一趟五金店吗
Do you mind going to Mitchell's?
没问题 我今天去
Sure, I'll do it today.
电影精选列表