Uh, she's schizoaffective and kind of the jealous type.
别告诉我你俩是情侣
Don't tell me you two are an item.
做过一小时的情侣
Well, we were for an hour.
对啊
Oh, that's right.
你连长时间的交谈都维持不了
You can barely hold down a long-term conversation.
是我想多了
What was I thinking?
我还能怎么办
Well, what do you expect?
我每次和女人亲近
Every time I get close to someone...
五分钟后她们就会自杀
they commit suicide five minutes later.
你还没跳楼已经很让我意外了
I'm surprised you haven't jumped yet.
哇 我喜欢你家里的装饰
Wow, I like what you've done with the place.
我有很多小玩意
I have gadgets.
希望你不要把这些东西送给我
Well, I hope you didn't give any of 'em to me.
喂 戴上耳机 我在楼顶安装了天线
Hey, put those on. I rigged an antenna up on the roof.
能听到很多奇怪的东西
You'd be amazed at the weird shit you can hear up here.
远距离数字电台倒播的 音乐频道
Distant number stations, backwards music channels...
白色噪音中的神秘信息
cryptic messages in the white noise.
你听听
Ooh, have a listen.
快到最后两个了
Almost down to the last two.
阴和阳
The yin and the yang.
她比你想像的更大 一天比一天大
She's bigger than you think, and getting bigger every day.
很快有一天 她就像跳出小人的玩具盒那样
One day soon she's going to spring out of the top of your head...
跳出你的头脑
like a jack-in-the-box.
太诡异了我欣赏不了
That's a little bit too weird for me.
我还没插上呢
I haven't even plugged it in yet.
我要借一个摄像机
Anyway, I need to borrow a video camera.
好
Okay...
假如你是打算
But if you're thinking...
收集到爱丽丝的罪证 还是算了吧
of trying to get incriminating evidence against Alice, forget it.
警♥察♥不会管的 还是别走楼梯更省心
No one will care. It's easier to stay off the stairs.
和她没关系
It has nothing to do with her.
是一个私人用途
This is more of a personal project.
要不要我10分钟后去你家
Do you want me to come by in 10 minutes?
我就说去你那里修洗碗机的
Pretend I'm there to fix the dishwasher? Hmm?
这次是我的独角戏
This one's a solo act.
-这个我也借 -给我做个拷贝
-I'm borrowing this too. -Make me a copy.
然后那个疯子又把我推下了楼梯
And then that whack job pushed me down the stairs again.
你能相信吗
Can you believe that?
她有很怪异的幽默感
She's got a warped sense of humor.
所以我才搬走了
That's why I moved out.
整个大楼都充满了疯子
This whole building's full of fucking lunatics.
我只要求一个沙发和一点爱
All I want is a couch and a bit of love.
可我得到了什么
But what do I get?
自残者咒骂和抹在墙上的屎
Self-harmers, Christ complexes and shit smeared on the walls.
你们真是讨厌
You people are disgusting.
他们让我不要注意自己的幻昕
They tell me not to listen to the voices in my head.
你对此怎么看
What do you have to say about that?
我看去他们的这些是你的声音
I say fuck 'em. They're your voices.
假如你连自己都不能相信 还能相信谁
If you can't trust yourself, who can you trust?
有道理
Good point.
这个人
This one.
-艾米丽 -她很年轻很美
-Emily. -She was young, very beautiful.
肯定有很多活下去的理由
Must've had a lot to live for.
-她死时你在哪儿 -我不知道
-Where were you when she died? -I don't know.
-我觉得我知道 -接着说那机器
-I think I do. -Go back to the machine.
你不知道是谁改装的 不知道对你会有什么效果
You didn't know who modified it or what it was going to do to you...
-可你还是用了 -是狗逼我♥干♥的
-but you used it anyway. -The dog made me do it.
你真是疯了啊
You really are out of your mind, aren't you?
咄
Duh.
你俩都看过对107号♥病人最近的报告吗
Have you both read the latest report on Patient 107?
她叫苏琪
Her name is Suki.
我们最近的担心是 她怀疑其中一重人格
Our latest concern is her suspicion that one of her alters...
她称之为潦草者的身份 可能不是人类
the identity she refers to as the Scribbler, may in fact be inhuman.
或是超人潦草者认为 自己会飞
Or superhuman. The Scribbler thinks it can fly.
在这重人格的影响下 苏琪可能会伤人
Under its influence, Suki could become very dangerous.
就成了99号♥病人那样的情况
This might be Patient 99 all over again.
谢谢你温和的提醒 卡里姆医生
Thank you for the gentle reminder, Dr. Kareem.
但正因为99号♥病人的机器疗法失败了
But if Patient 99's machine therapy had not failed...
我们才偶然发现了烧伤疗法
we would not have stumbled on the burn process.
这次我们不是在试图治疗无法治疗的
This time we are not trying to cure the incurable.
凭什么认为你的新机器会比上一个机器强
What makes you think your new machine will be any better than the last one?
我们先集中于烧掉...
We will focus on burning out...
烧掉尽可能多的分♥裂♥人 格卡里姆医生
as many alters as possible for now, Dr. Kareem.
假如潦草者没有被烧掉
And if the Scribbler survives the treatment...
苏琪依然有50%的几率能控制住
Suki will still have a 50-50 chance at control.
现在开始指望几率了
So now we're playing the odds?
二元性是时时都存在的
We all live with duality every day.
我们都是既有阴又有阳
We're all a little yin and a little yang.
万一苏琪的阳面是杀人呢
What if Suki's yang is homicidal?
这不会影响到此次试验
It won't affect the experiment.
喂醒醒
Hey, wake up.
你也是其中之一吧
Oh, you're one of them, aren't you?
住在大楼里的
From in there?
你何不找个工作控制你的人生呢
Why don't you get a job and take control of your life?
你不可能一辈子住在这里
You won't be able to hang around here forever.
-这人是谁 -他是他们的人
-Who's this asshole? -He's one of them.
他只是个凡人 什么都不懂
He's just a drone. He doesn't know any better.
-扭断他的脖子 -割断他的喉咙
-Break his neck. -Cut his throat.
-踢碎他的卵蛋 -这是为民除害
-Kick him in the nuts. -You'd be doing the world a favor.
这是为民除害
You'd be doing the world a favor.
他惹你了吗
Is he bothering you?
-是克利奥 -她是我们的人
-It's Cleo... -She is one of us.
-我们喜欢她 -她违章停车了吗
-Oh, we love her. -Is she parked illegally?
她压在黄线上了吗
Is she sitting on a yellow line?
呃没有
I... No.
是的小子
That's right, little man.
你们和我们之间只有一条线
There's only one line that separates your pathetic little world from ours...
-而你刚越了线 -我不是有意的
-and you just crossed it. -Well, I... I didn't mean to.
那你还是留着你的规章制度
So why don't you keep your rules and your regulations...
和你的停车罚单
and your parking citations to yourself...
我们也留着我们的群♥交♥ 断肢和吃人肉
and we'll keep our group sex and mutilation and cannibalism to us?
好吗
Capisce?
这是毒蛇吗
Is... is that thing poisonous?
你需要怕的不是蛇
It's not the snake you need to worry about.
你不知道我去过那里
You don't know where I've been.
糟糕
Shit.
今天是星期四吗
Is it Wednesday?
我哪知道
Fuck if I know.
听说你害怕电梯
I heard you were afraid of elevators.
你觉得很好笑吗
Is that supposed to be funny?
-你来干什么 -寻找我的狗
-What are you doing here? -Looking for my dog.
你确定没看见它吗
Are you sure you haven't seen him?
它身上有跳蚤跳蚤 虱子和狂犬病
He has fleas, you know. Fleas and ticks and rabies.
-所以你给它取名霍根 -霍根曾是我的朋友
-Is that why you named him Hogan? -Hogan's my friend.
你来之前我们就是朋友了
We were friends since before you got here.
你来之前一切都好好的
Everything was fine until you showed up.
自从你住进来就开始有人跳楼
Soon as you moved in, people started diving out the windows.
-这说明什么 -我不知道爱丽丝
-What does that tell you? -I don't know, Alice.
或许是我的除臭剂不管用
Maybe my deodorant doesn't work.
昨晚艾米丽跳楼的时候你在哪儿
Where were you last night when Emily jumped?
艾米丽跳楼了
Emily jumped?
-你家里还有谁 -没人
-Who do you have in there? -No one.
可安全链是扣上的
But the security chain's on.
从里面把自己反锁在外面
Locked yourself out from the inside.
你有多疯啊
Just how crazy are you?
好问题
Good question.
-不是我们干的 -不是我们干的
-It wasn't us. -It wasn't us.
是潦草者干的
The Scribbler did it.
她一直很忙
She's been busy.
-她疯了 -别信任她
-She's crazy. -Don't trust her.
我们知道她在干什么