Because you see, we...
你瞧 我们...
are humble traders journeying to China.
是前往中国的卑微商人
Yes! This curious-looking fellow's homeland
是的 这个怪相的同伴的家乡
on a silk-seeking expedition and...
进行一次寻找丝绸的远征 还有...
And we must have taken a wrong turn.
我们肯定是走错方向了
Silence!
闭嘴!
On your knees.
跪下
My friends will have their fun with you.
我的朋友们会跟你们好好玩玩的
I prefer to stand.
我喜欢站着
But thanks anyway.
不过还是要谢谢你
I am Astarte,
我是阿斯塔特
goddess of both love and war.
爱和战争的女神
You will not only kneel,
你不仅要跪下
you will grovel before me like a wretched worm.
还要像一条令人讨厌的虫子般趴在我面前
There's no reason to get agitated.
没必要这么激动
We can handle this like mature adults.
我们可以用成人的方式解决问题
Listen.
听着
And listen well.
听仔细了
I rule this land at my pleasure.
我是随心情来管理这里的
And I could destroy you with a wave of my hand.
我一挥手就可以杀死你
Or, if it pleased me,
如果我高兴
seduce you...
瞟一眼
with a single glance...
就足以勾引你
into obeying my every depraved...
对我的一切即兴主意
whim.
言听计从
No, please! Any woman can do...
够了 是女人都可以...
as much by cinching her bust and pouting her lips.
靠挺起胸部和撅起嘴唇来引诱男人
Are you a man or a woman?
你是男人还是女人?
I dare say you could not seduce a beggar
我敢说就算在你大腿间堆满金币
if you heaped gold coins between your thighs.
也勾引不到一个乞丐
Go up there and look for the sword. I'll check down here.
去上面找到那把宝剑 我在下面把风
If you didn't have a goddess's powers to deceive men's eyes,
如果你没有女神的魔力去蒙骗男人的眼睛
they'd no doubt run from you screaming.
他们肯定会被你那尖叫给吓跑
Who wants a 5,000-year-old bag of bones?
谁想要一堆5,000岁的骨头
You insolent little cur.
你这只无礼的野狗
I don't need a goddess's powers to tear you apart.
不需要任何女神的魔力我就可以把你撕碎
You will regret that!
你会后悔的!
We'll see who regrets what, you old cradle snatcher.
看看谁会后悔 你这个勾引少男的死变♥态♥
I'll tear your face off.
我要撕掉你的脸
Good, then I won't have to look at you.
来吧 那我就不用再看到你了
Best you can do?
你就只会这两招儿
Where are you?
你在哪
Come on, you old cow!
来吧 你这个老母牛
That's it!
就是它
The Sword of Damocles.
达摩克利斯之剑
I better leave now.
我走先
Slag! Slut!
贱妇! 荡♥妇♥!
So you like to play.
你想玩是吧
What are you doing?
你干什么?
It's not fair. You said no magic!
这不公平 你说过不用魔法!
I lied.
骗你的
Get ready for a long fall.
准备好落入深渊吧
Wait, My Lady.
等一下 我的女主
It's not her fault we're here. It's mine.
闯入这里不能怪她 都是我的错
My arrogance, not hers.
是我自大 不是她
I humbly beg your forgiveness for intruding in your domain.
求你原谅我们闯入你的领地
For your beauty and grace are unequaled.
你的美丽和优雅无人能敌
Go on.
继续说
If you'll accept my apologies and let us leave,
如果你接受我的道歉 放我们走
I swear on my word as an Akkadian,
我以阿卡德人的名义发誓
and we always keep our vows,
我们阿卡德人一向很遵守誓言
that I will build you a magnificent temple
我回到家乡
in your honor when I return home.
一定会建一座雄伟的神殿来敬拜你
I have a thousand temples already.
我已经有上千座神殿了
They bore me.
无聊的东西
But I must say,
但我得承认
you do possess a rare degree of physical appeal.
你的肉体具有极高的吸引力
Don't listen to her!
别听她的!
Perhaps if you were to stay by my side...
如果你愿意留在我身边
as my consort,
做我的男人
then I might be persuaded to let the others go.
也许我会被说服放他们走
Except for that vermin.
除了那个贱♥人♥
Let me down! It's so hot up here!
放我下来 这里好热!
Mathayus! Mathayus!
马塞尤斯 马塞尤斯!
You would stay young as long as I decided to keep you.
我可以让你长生不老
With no duties save...
要毫无怨言地
to service my varied and copious needs.
满足我各种各样的需求
He'll never agree to that!
他不会同意的
He loves me!
他爱我!
Anyway, what man would willingly want to lay down with you?
再说 怎么会有男人愿意跟你睡
Lady Astarte,
阿斯塔特小姐
I would be a fool to turn down your offer.
只有傻子才会拒绝你的提议
However, I made a vow to Shamash...
但是 我曾向太阳神沙马什起誓
to avenge my father's murder.
要为我父亲之死报仇
And I'd rather be known as a fool than a liar.
我情愿做一个傻子也不想做个说谎者
You don't have the guts to face me!
你没有胆量与我单挑!
I knew your father.
我认识你父亲
And he means nothing compared to me.
与我相比 他什么都不是
My father was a hero.
我父亲是个英雄
Scratch any hero, Mathayus,
忘记什么英雄 马塞尤斯
and you will find a monster lurking inside.
你会发掘你体内潜藏的怪兽
One kiss
亲一下
and you're mine.
你就是我的了
Forever.
永远都是
For the love of Zeus!
为了宙斯的爱!
Forget it. You're not my type.
算了 你不是我喜欢的类型
Mathayus!
马塞尤斯!
Mathayus! Careful, it's sharp.
马塞尤斯 小心 很锋利
Here, you can keep this one.
给 你可以用这个
Mathayus, we're almost out of time!
马塞尤斯 我们快没有时间了
Run all you like, Mathayus.
尽管走吧 马塞尤斯
I'll have you soon enough.
马上你就会属于我的
Just as I took your father.
就像当初我夺走你父亲一样
Hurry, run the same way we came.
快 走我们进来的那条路
We don't have much time. Run!
我们没有多少时间了 快跑!
Aren't you forgetting something?
你是不是忘记了什么
Where's that treasure you promised?
那些金银财宝在哪
But it's not my fault that Herodotus took a few...
但这不是我的错 希罗多德只记录了一点...
You sacrificed my men, you slippery-tongued worm.
你这油嘴滑舌的白♥痴♥ 让我的人白白牺牲
I'll skin you alive.
我要活剥了你的皮
Look!
看那是什么
Quick! Run! We haven't much time! Run!
快跑 我们快没时间了 跑啊!
Come on! Come on!
快走! 跟上!
Come on! Let's go!
加油! 我们走!
Come on!
快啊!
Hurry, come on!
快 快跑!
Hurry up! Come on!
快! 加油!
Oh, my God. Pollux!
我的天啊 河!
We made it.
我们成功了
Get off me! You disgust me!
别碰我! 我觉得恶心!
Lady Astarte,
阿斯塔特女主
you honor me with your presence.
您临驾鄙处是我的荣幸
It is not to honor you that I'm here, Sargon.
我在这儿可不是为了给你荣幸 萨尔贡
A young friend of yours paid a surprise visit to me recently.
你的一个年轻的朋友最近意外的拜访了我
Apparently, he's thirsting for revenge
很明显 他正渴望着复仇
against you.
向你复仇
And he took something of mine...
他还从我这里拿走了一件
with great sentimental value.
很有情感意义的东西
A sword
一把剑
which could wreak great havoc if it's not...
那把剑如果不重新回到冥界
电影精选列表