Come on. Come on.
快 快
I'm in!
进来了
Come on!
过来
Come on!
快来!
Ow! Watch your sword.
小心你的剑
I think I've found something.
我想我发现了点儿东西
I think it's a lever.
我想是个机关
Hey, don't touch that.
不要碰
Are you all right?
你还好吗
Yeah.
还好
I'm fine, too. Thank you.
我也很好 谢谢
Who are you people?
你们是谁
Why are you imprisoned here?
为何被囚禁于此
He says they are captives from many lands.
他说他们是来自各地的俘虏
All brought here to be fed to the Minotaur.
被押到这儿来喂弥诺陶洛斯
The what?
喂什么
What do I expect from people who write on clay tablets?
我还能指望从这些快死的人身上知道什么
Minotaur.
弥诺陶洛斯
A creature half man, half bull.
是人身牛头的怪物
A crazed monster...
这头疯狂的怪兽
whose appetite must be satisfied daily with human flesh.
每天得吃新鲜人肉来满足它的胃口
King Minos believes that the Minotaur protects the city,
米诺斯国王相信这头怪兽能守护家园
and as long as it lives,
只要它还活着
his reign will be secure and the people will prosper.
就会国富民安
And you were going to tell us when?
你本打算什么时候告诉我们
At the appropriate moment.
恰当的时机
Speak up sooner next time.
下次早点说
We don't even know who this guy is.
我们还不知道这家伙到底是谁
Who will join me in battling this monster?
谁要和我们一起去杀怪兽
You'd rather sit here in terror
你们与其恐惧地坐这儿
and squeeze out a few more wretched days of life
乞求多活几天
than die fighting honorably for a chance at freedom?
还不如光荣的为自♥由♥而战?
My friend, you are wasting your breath.
兄弟 别白费口舌了
Most men are slaves to their fears.
他们大多都是胆小鬼
Then it's the three of us.
那就我们仨了
I would just get in the way.
我就不妨碍你们了
No doubt.
毋庸置疑
At least she came strapped.
至少她武装好了
Nice.
真勇敢
This way.
这边
Stay behind me.
跟在我后面
As you wish.
如你所愿
I've never heard those words from your mouth before.
从没听到你这样说过
You're not scared, are you?
你真的不怕 是吗
Don't be ridiculous.
别搞笑了
You?
你怕吗
Please.
你说呢
Did you hear that? Yeah.
你听到了吗 听到了
Which way is it?
哪个方向
Let's go this way.
我们这边走
Okay.
好
That Akkadian looked familiar to me.
那个阿卡德人看起来很眼熟
Who was his father?
他父亲是谁
A famous mercenary named Ashur.
一个叫亚述的著名佣兵
I was afraid of that.
我想也是
Men.
伙计们
Illyrian honor calls.
伊利里亚的荣誉在召唤
Yeah, I was afraid of that.
没错 我想是的
I feel like we're going in circles.
我感觉我们在绕圈子
Weren't we just here?
我们还在原地
What the hell is this?
这究竟是什么?
It smells like death.
闻起来像尸体
What?
什么
What?
什么
Stay back.
退后
Here.
这儿
Where are you going?
你去哪儿
Now I'm scared.
现在我怕了
Let's go.
走吧
Now!
快!
Shouldn't we be following him?
我们应该跟着他吗
He's out of his mind.
他疯了
Or not.
或者没有
You've gotta be kidding me.
你在跟我开玩笑吧
Layla!
莱拉
Ugly old slab of beef!
你这头又老又丑的牛!
Your mother was a cow!
你妈是头母牛!
Don't worry.
别担心
It didn't go too deep.
没伤很深
A little higher up and you would have been in trouble.
要再深点就麻烦了
A little higher up and you might be in trouble.
再深点你也会有麻烦的
You'll be okay.
你会没事儿的
Wait here.
在这儿等着
Your silence is praise enough.
你的冷静值得称赞
That was you?
那是你做的
Music has charms to soothe the savage beast.
音乐有让野兽平静下来的魅力
Say, that's good.
这很棒
I'm sorry for your loss,
抱歉让你们损失了一员
but most grateful for your help.
但很感谢你们的帮忙
It was a debt I owed your father.
这是我欠你父亲的
We fought together in the war against the Hittites.
我们一起参加过对赫梯族人的战争
And he saved my life.
他救了我
Your debt is repaid then.
你的债已经还清了
Damn right it is. Let's go, men.
是的 走吧 伙计们
Where we're going we could use some brave fighters.
我们去能找些勇士的地方
There's strength in numbers and great riches to be had.
那里人数众多 而且有巨大的财富
Where?
哪儿
Tell him.
告诉他
You tell him.
你说
I'll tell him.
我来说
The Underworld.
冥界
Oh, the Underworld.
冥界
There's a portal inside the center of this labyrinth.
迷宫的中心有个入口
Well, good luck to you.
那好 祝你们好运
No one has ever returned alive from that place.
没人能从那个地方活着回来
Gilgamesh did it. Never heard of him.
吉尔伽美什能 听说过他
So did Herodotus.
希罗多德也能
So he claims.
他说过
Do you know what else he claims?
你知道他还说过什么
When he visited the Underworld he saw
他在冥界亲眼看到了
with his own eyes enough gold, diamonds...
那里有足够的金子 钻石
and rubies to fill a thousand arenas.
红宝石 能填满整个角斗场
He was literally crunching on a fortune with every step.
毫不夸张的说 他脚下的每一步都是财富
But you, veteran warriors,
而你 如此经验丰富的勇士
wouldn't be interested in such a hazardous journey...
却对古希腊史学家记载的
as that taken by an old Greek historian.
冒险的旅程不感兴趣
And soon by a poet,
不久 一位诗人
a young Akkadian lad and a girl.
一位年轻的阿卡德小伙和姑娘 就会踏上征途
Greeks. Greeks.
希腊人 希腊人
Okay.
好
Wait. Why is he coming?
等等 他怎么来了
Well, I thought we could use the extra body.
我认为应该 人尽其才 物尽其用
I told him the Underworld was a shortcut back to China.
我告诉他 冥界是去中国的捷径
Now what?
现在怎么办?
The portal is in here somewhere.
出口在这里的某个地方
Where's the door? What?
那个门呢? 什么?
The door we just came through!
我们来这的门呢
These must mean something.
这些图案肯定暗藏着什么
Look.
看
The entrance must be here somewhere.
入口肯定在某个地方
电影精选列表