对不起 你可以帮我吗
Excuse me. Can you help me, please?
你可以帮我吗
Can you help me?
-诺门广场 -对 对
-Place Norman? -Yes, yes.
这个街口右转走两条街...
You go to the corner, make a right. Go two blocks...
-两条 -两条街 然后左转走一条街
-Two. -Two blocks, then a left one block.
-请再说一遍 -这边走两条街...
-Again, please. -Two blocks this way...
再左转一条街
one block that way to the left.
-然后就到了 -好 谢谢你
-And you're right there. -Okay, thank you.
谢谢你 尼克
Thank you, Nick.
你说什么
What did you say?
我说 "谢谢你 尼克"
I said, "Thank you, Nick."
我就是麦斯的内线 我们得谈谈
I'm Max's guy in the customshouse. We should talk.
再见 谢谢你 再见
Okay, bye-bye. Thank you.
谢谢你 再见
Thank you. Bye.
-麦斯呢 -他在里面
-Where's Max? -He's in the sunroom.
麦斯
Max
尼克 尼克
Nicoli, Nicoli.
你疯了吗
Have you lost your fucking mind?
我 早就疯了 怎么了
My mind? Years ago. Why?
-你跟这小子说了什么 -跟谁说
-What did you tell this kid? -What did I tell who?
你那个装智障的内线
Your inside guy with the retard act.
他跑到我家 他认得我
He was in front of my house. He knew who I was.
他一定跟了我到酒吧 在那里见到你
Wait. He must've followed me to the club and made you from there.
他再玩这把戏
Tell him he pulls a stunt like that again,
我就让他进医院
he'll end up in the hospital.
慢着 你以为我 会找个笨蛋跟你合作吗
Wait. Do you think I'm gonna set you up with a jerk-off heister?
你得承认这小子有两把刷子
-You gotta admit that this kid did a pretty good dog and pony show.
你疯了
Are you crazy?
就算他很高竿 你也不能让我曝光
I don't care who is he. Don't expose me like that. You know better.
他都搞定了
He's got it all pre-wired.
-你只要进去拿货...-我说过我没兴趣
-You go in, turn the key... -I told you, I'm not interested.
这么大的一票机会难得
You're never gonna get another chance at a score like this.
-你干嘛逼我 -四百万
-Why are you pushing this? -Four million balls.
你要我说多少遍
How many times do I have to tell you?
那是因为时间不多
He's pushing it because we're running out of time.
真要干的话就得赶快计划...
If I'm gonna work with a partner on this...
我们得立马开始合作了
we gotta start putting our heads together right away.
-你跑来干嘛 -别抓狂
-What are you doing in my house? -Take it easy.
-我只是说...-这臭小子是谁
-All I'm saying... -Who the fuck is this kid?
-你知道什么 -我花了三个礼拜摸清一切
-What the fuck do you know? -I've been on this for three weeks.
我得知道你行不行
I gotta know if you're the guy that Max says you are.
-我要走了 -尼克 等等 等等
-I gotta go. -Nick, wait. Wait.
我大老远跑来...我是杰克泰勒 幸会
I didn't come 500 miles just to...Jack Teller. Nice to meet you too.
搞什么
What the fuck?
你这没长胡须的小毛头
You're not smart enough to know where your dick is.
我叫你等我通知
We decided that you were gonna sit tight until I called you.
-对不对 -好的
-Is that correct? -Okay.
我只想帮你说服他 还以为你说他答应了
I thought I could help you sell him on it. I thought he was already in.
你创作力别这么丰富 给我滚出去
Don't be so fucking creative. Just get the fuck out of my house.
你把他搞定了再通知我 好吗
When you guys get your shit together, give me a call, okay?
不可思议
Unbelievable.
天啊
Jesus!
老天 老天 快住手
God! Jesus! Take it easy.
给我听好 你今晚走了就别回来
Listen close. Leave town tonight. Don't come back.
我再看到你 就打断你的狗腿
I see you again, I break your fucking knees.
你再去找尼克 我就宰了你
I see you around Nick, I'll kill ya.
你玩的游戏太危险了
It's a dangerous fucking game you're playing here.
知道了吗
Are we clear?
是 我知道了
Yeah, we're clear.
怎么样
How did it go?
出了状况
Not as planned.
你要什么
What do you want?
我要你先尊重我一点 怎么样
Some fucking respect for starters. How about that?
你干嘛 我可是在工作
I mean, what are you thinking? Now, I'm on a job here.
你不想参一脚 没问题 就直说"不"
Now, if you just don't wanna come in on it, that's fine. Say "no."
别派三流打手打发我
But don't send some third-rate rent-a-thug to brush me off.
有点专业精神
You can do it like a professional.
你好
Hello.
对 你没事吧
Yeah. You okay?
他在这儿 放心 你先回家
He's right here. Don't worry. Just go home.
我再打给你 好的 没关系
I'll call you later, all right? That's okay.
好的
Okay.
我不是来惹麻烦的
I didn't come here to cause any trouble.
我不是
I didn't.
我在街上堵你是很蠢
Coming up to you on the street like that, that was a stupid move.
对不起 为什么不算扯平了呢
Sorry. Why don't we just call it even?
我说完了就走
I just wanna say one thing to you, then I'll go away.
你不参加就不会再见到我
We don't have to bother each other anymore if you don't want.
这一票我探了几个礼拜的路
I have been casing this place for a couple of weeks now.
难度很高 但是很有可行性
It's a little bit complicated, but this is a very doable job.
我搞定保全 另一个人可以去开保险柜
I can handle the system in there if someone can break into this box.
听着 我们不认识对方
Look, I don't know you, you don't know me.
我知道这并不是最好的方法 但...
I know that's not the best way to do things, but...
我很擅长我做的事情 知道吗
I am very good at what I do, okay?
而且我会非常非常认真的 你可以问麦斯
And I take it very, very seriously. You can check it out with Max.
如果你真像他说的是神偷...
Now, if you are the guy that he says you are...
那你就应该考虑一下
then we should check this out.
就...就来看一下
Just...Just take a look at it.
这是一大票 但风险也很大...
That's all I'm saying, 'cause this is a very big payoff...
也是可以接受的
for very acceptable risks.
去看看 你自己去看看
Just take a look at it. Go look for yourself.
这地方很棒
I like your place.
你很有品味
You got good taste.
这儿好暗 老是阴森森的
Oh, Jesus. It's nice and dark in here.
去死吧
Fucking everything.
-嘿 尼克 -麦斯
-Hey, Nicoli -Max
老天
Jesus.
你开个灯会死吗
Why don't you jump for some lights in this place?
这么暗我都得跟你玩躲猫猫
Every time I come in here, it's like hide-and-go-seek.
你好吗
How are you?
那么 你要说出...
Now, you gotta tell me the...
那个神奇的字了吗
the magic word.
好 我答应
All right, I'm gonna do it.
太好了 你真是大好人
Good, good. Jesus, sweetheart. You're a sweetheart.
棒呆了 这才像话
Bravo. You're making sense.
但风险太大 我要分六百万
But because of the risk involved, my end's gotta be six million.
总机小姐
Operator?
有个疯子要六百万
I got a nut down here that just said six million.
不 不 快派救护车来
No, no. Send paramedics.
我觉得...你没事吧
I think...Are you all right?
我很好
I'm fine.
六百万 不是四百万吗
Six fucking million dollars? What happened to four?
这是我家 酬劳太少我是不会干的
I'm doing it in my backyard. I'm not gonna go like that. I'm sorry.
你要我做 就得给我公道酬劳
If you want me to do this, you gotta pay me what's right.
-就得那样 -我给你的酬劳一直很公道
-It's gotta be that way. -I always pay you what's right.
你以为很公道 其实并不是
You always think you do. I always know what you pay me.
这次我要这个数目
It's not always right. I need this for this.
我很欣赏你
I like your style.
对 呃 好的 我了解
Yeah, well, okay. I understand.
那是我得做的 我想付清爵士吧的贷款
That's what I have to do. I wanna pay off the club, the mortgage.
完全拥有这地方
I wanna own this place free and clear.
我希望它是我的 过我想要的生活
I want it to be mine. I live the way I want.
因为此后我要洗手不干了
Because after this, no more jobs.
这一票以后我就不干了
This is the last one I'm doing. I'm quitting for good.
25年来你说过多少次
How many times have you told me that in 25 years?
除非猪把我兄弟吃了我才会相信
I'm gonna believe that when the pigs eat my brother.
-真的 -我真的不干了
-Right? -I'm done. I'm done. No more.
呃 好吧 希望她值得你这么做
Well, okay. I hope she's worth it.
菜鸟来了
Here's numb-nuts.
好房♥子 好酒吧 你一定很高竿
Nice house, nice club. You must be really good.
电影精选列表