等等
Wait.
干嘛
What?
这个
This.
待会
Later.
我想吸一管
I wanna smoke.
我想吸一管
I wanna smoke.
好 去吸吧
Fine. Smoke.
吸整晚吧
Smoke all night.
别动 别转过来
Be still. Do not turn around.
别转过来
Do not turn around.
我不会伤害你
You will not be hurt.
美国最后一个出口
片名 大买♥♥卖♥♥/鬼计神偷
-早 尼克 -早 夫人
-Bonjour, Nick. -Bonjour, madame.
-给 祝您过得愉快. -您也是.
-Here you are. Have a nice day. -Have a nice day.
艾柏
Albert.
-尼克 你好吗 -好
-Bonjour, Nick. -Bonjour.
老板 你好
Boss, hi.
-尚克劳 -这一趟还好吧
-Jean-Claude. -So, the trip was good?
很好
Fine.
-生意怎样 -很好
-So, how are we doing? -Great.
今晚有很多订位
We have many reservations for tonight.
昨晚有多少客人
Good. How many covers did we have last night?
-一百五十多个 -很好
-Over 150. -Good.
-酒吧生意稳定 -音乐呢
-Bar was steady. -How was the music?
-乐队很棒 -很好 很好
-Great band. -Good. Good.
艾柏
Albert.
威士忌加冰块 加点水
Scotch on the rocks, please, little water.
-好的 -谢谢
-Yeah, sure. -Thank you.
注意 孩子们 阿公来了
Attention, boys, grandpa arrives.
-麦克斯先生 -你好吗
-Monsieur Max. -How are you?
-尼克...尼克呢 -就在上面
-Where...Where Nicky? -Just on the top.
麦斯
Max.
我刚从百慕达回来
Voila. Back from Bermuda.
你那一趟愉快吗
Did you have a good trip?
呃 一定没你这一趟好玩
Well, not as interesting as yours, I'm sure.
天啊 让我看看你
My God! Let me get a look at you.
你脸色好惨 怎么了
You look like shit. What's your secret?
尚克劳 请你清出第二桌
Jean-Claude, set up number two for us.
好的
Yeah, sure.
你可以走了
You can go now.
谢谢
Thank you.
请让我们单独呆着 谢谢
Just give us a little room. Thank you.
好的
For sure.
来了
There we are.
百慕达
Bermuda.
哦 老天
Oh, God.
-外头风声挺紧的 -很好 可以令你提高警觉
-It was pretty tight out there. -Good. It'll keep you sharp.
出了小状况
I got a minor development.
-买♥♥主没了 -你说"没了"是什么意思
-We lost the buyer. -What do you mean, "lost"?
呃 她进了棺材 她挂了...
Well, she's in a brass casket six feet underground...
不会再有消息了
never to be heard from again.
我先垫了两万花费
Well, I fronted 20, 000 in expenses.
现在事情办妥了 我应得25万
Now I'm due that, plus 250 for my end.
你以为我会坑你的钱吗
You don't think I'm not gonna take care of you?
我得包了你的所有开销吗
I'm not gonna cover your expenses and all that?
不是包了我的开销 是钱的问题 你得另找买♥♥主
It's not about covering my expenses. It's the money. Find another buyer.
当然了 但老天 世事难料
Of course. But Jesus Christ, shit happens.
这会拖一阵子 耐心等吧
This thing's gonna drag out. You've got to be patient.
等一下 这样如何
Wait a minute. How about this?
我有一票包你赚四百万块
Four big ones in your hand.
你会到手四百万
Four million dollars in your mitt.
-四百万 -你作梦都没想到
-Four million? -More than you ever dreamed of.
比以前我们联手干的更多
More than we ever, ever did together.
四百万 你到底看上什么
Four million. What are you into?
我看上一样不得了的宝物
Well, I spotted this item which was really exceptional.
欧洲来的古董 上品...
It was European antiquity, elegant...
拥有它的蠢货...
and it was in the hands of this real dumb prick...
根本搞不清状况
that didn't know what he had.
只可惜...
And unfortunately...
它被扣住了
it's become detained in transit a little.
你不想知道在哪儿吗
You don't wanna know where?
这要看情况
It depends.
看什么情况
Depends on what?
-看你要告诉我什么 -好吧
-On what you're gonna tell me. -Okay.
它被锁在蒙特娄海关大楼
It's in the Montreal Customshouse.
不行
No Way.
-不行 抱歉 -哦 好 等一下
-No way. I'm sorry. -Oh, yeah. Wait a minute.
我有个人...我有个内钱
I got a guy...I got a guy inside.
能提供大楼平面图 搞定保全系统 所有的...
He gives you the whole layout, handles security, everything...
你老是说"到任何地方偷都行
You used to tell me, "Steal outside the country,
在美国 欧洲都行
in the States, Europe.
就是别在自己的家乱来"
But Montreal, live in Montreal."
我说过很多蠢话 是不是
I said a lot of dumb things in my day, didn't I?
-是 不过...-对
-But that's... -Right.
先找这一票的买♥♥主吧 我得开店了
Let's just find another buyer for this. I gotta open the place.
好 不过我还没说完
Okay, but I'm not finished talking about this.
尚克劳 艾柏 来吧
Jean-Claude, Albert, come on.
你这是错失良机
You're making a large error here.
不赖
Not bad.
-谁 -我刚到
-Yeah? -I just landed.
东西带来了
I got the delivery.
东西在你身上
Got the bag?
-对 就在这儿 -强尼呢
-Yeah. Right here. -Where's Johnny?
他在伊斯坦堡被♥干♥掉了
He got it in Istanbul, right through the neck.
-老天 他是个好孩子 -是
-Jesus. He was a good kid. -Yeah.
他也翘辫子了
Good and dead.
你想谈还是看我有什么
So you wanna talk, or you wanna see what I got?
我怎么知道你没问题
How can I be sure you're okay?
你上了我就知道
I suppose I could fuck you.
这样也好
That would work.
嘿 你还好吧
Hey. You okay?
对 很好
Yeah. Great.
-这一趟好吗 -不晓得
-How was your trip? -I don't know.
都市
Cities.
看起来全都一个样子 真的是
They're all starting to look the same. They really are.
罗马的意大利面没你煮的好吃
And the pasta in Rome is not as good as yours.
那些色狼
And the ass pinchers.
在欧洲曾经看上去那么有魅力
They used to look so charmingly European.
没我煮的好吃
Not as good as me?
得了吧
Come on.
我一定就是喜欢你这点...
It really must be what it is about you I like...
你跟平常人不一样
because you most definitely are not common.
-要是一样呢 -什么意思
-What if I were? -What if you were what?
要是我跟平常人一样常在家
A little more common, you know, and around more.
多常在家
How much more?
比如 "成天"都在家
Like, "all the time" more.
我只当爵士吧老板 不当小偷
And I was just a jazz club owner and not that other thing.
你觉得怎样
How would you feel about that?
嘿 你说的跟我想的一样吗
Hey, are you saying what I think you're saying?
我说的就是那意思
I think that's what I'm saying.
宝贝 我没要你改变 尤其是为了我
Hey, baby, you know I've never asked you to change anything for me.
我知道 我只问你觉得怎样
I know that. I'm just asking you, how would you feel about that?
我不知道
I don't know.
我得认真想想
I suppose I'd have to give it some serious thought.
那你最好认真想一想
Then you'd better start giving it some serious thought.
谢了 那就到时再见啦
Thank you. So I'll see you when I see you?
到时候见
See you when I see you.
太太
Madame.
给 祝您过得愉快
Voila. Have a good day.
谢谢
Merci.
电影精选列表