Why didn't it get you?
我跑了啊
Because I ran.
我躲进里面 才能幸免
I dived into here. I just barely got away.
它去哪了
Where did it go?
不知道
I don't know.
我们有安保监控摄像
We have a security camera.
说定我们能通过摄像看到它
Maybe we can see it on one of those.
等下
Wait.
在那 右下方角落那
There, the lower right-hand corner.
看不到啊
I don't see shit.
试试其他的监控摄像 说不定能捕捉到它
Try another camera. Maybe we'll get a better image.
这是C监控摄像
This is camera C,
这是船尾左舷角落 同时间段
portside aft corner, at roughly the same time.
就是这个 我看到的就是这个
That's it. That's what I saw.
靠 那到底是什么
What the hell is that thing?
我说过啦
I told you guys.
其余的工作人员什么时候来
When is the rest of the crew coming back?
要等暴风雨停了
When the storm ends.
天气预报说
Well, the weather service said
风暴要持续到明早
that the storm should pass through by morning.
说不定那东西自己走了
Maybe that thing will just go away.
很明显那家伙不是我们带来的
Obviously we didn't bring it out here with us.
靠 那到底是什么 重要吗
-Well, then what the hell is it? -Does it matter?
他是对的
He's right.
我们怎么才能杀了那东西
How are we gonna kill that thing?
潜水装置旁有矛枪
There's a speargun next to the scuba gear.
那个可以用
It'll have to do.
我爸那有抢
No, my dad has a gun.
我叔叔送他一把枪 做他得到钻井的礼物
It was a gift from my uncle when he got the rig.
他放在他的起居室
He keeps it in his state room.
那我们去拿吧
So let's go get it.
一起走 别掉队 我走在前面
Stick together, no stragglers. I'll take the lead.
福克纳 你和弗雷迪垫后
Faulkner, you and Freddy watch the rear.
喂 不行 女的不能呆在中间
Hey hey, fuck you, no. Women are not gonna be in the middle.
无意冒犯 安德鲁
No offense, Andrew.
无所谓啊 我待在中间好了
Whatever, man. I don't mind being in the middle.
我在前面开路
I'll take the lead.
你们要跟上
You cocksuckers try and keep up.
锁上了
It's locked.
这边
This way.
我们要继续走
We need to keep moving.
枪在哪
Where's the gun?
桌上的箱子里
It's in the box on the desk.
晕 这是什么
Nice. What is that?
扳机锁
A trigger lock.
晕死
Great.
这可不怎么好啊
It doesn't do us much good like that.
在桌子上找找
Check the desk.
没有啊
There's nothing here.
可能在他的钥匙扣那里
Wait, it's probably on his keychain.
他总把那挂在他的办公室
He always keeps it on a hook in his office.
你们去找吧
Why don't you all go up ahead?
我去拿矛枪
I'm going to go get that speargun.
我们要待在一起
We need to stick together.
不 我一个人行了
No, I need to be on my own.
那是什么东西我不知道
Look, I don't know what this thing is,
但它不是来找食物的
but it's not here for food.
它是来杀我们的
It likes to kill us.
一个一个的杀了我们
And it's doing it one by one.
性格问题 多布斯
Character, Dobbs.
我习惯一个人战斗
I hunt alone.
像他说的 你们要团结在一起
Stick together. Like he says,
你们在一起会安全点
you're safer as a group.
不用担心他了 我们需要找到钥匙
We can't worry about him. We need that key.
嘿 与其在这里四围晃 还不如回去控制室
Hey, instead of running around, how about we just go to the control room
把门堵着 藏在里面呢
and barricade ourselves in?
待会再回去 我们需要拿到枪做保护
We will, but we need this gun for protection.
走吧
Let's go.
从这里抄近路会快点
If we cut through here, we'll get there faster.
那就走啊
Let's do it.
明白了
Gotcha.
等下-不 我要进去
-Wait here. -No no, I'm going in.
知道他把东西放哪吗
Do you know where he keeps them?
我老爸的事
The thing about my dad...
人人都有习惯啦
a creature of habit.
老爸 我爱你
I love you, Dad.
我也爱你
I love you too, baby.
搞定
Got it.
我们走吧
We gotta go.
还好吧
Are we good?
嗯 我们去看看维吉尔怎么样了
Yeah, we're good. We've still got to check in on VirgiI.
喂 不如直接回去把我们自己锁在控制室里
Hey man, why don't we just go lock ourselves
刚才不是说好了吗
in the control room like you said?
你先去控制室等着 我们待会见
You go wait in the control room. We'll meet you there.
等等啊
Wait up.
罗德里格斯 安德鲁
Rodriguez, Andrew,
我们进去搜索 你们俩看着前面
watch the front while we search the place.
看着前面
Watch the front?
别这么胆小好不好
Don't be such a sissy.
至少也给我把枪啊
Wait, at least give me the gun.
听多布斯的会害死大家的
Listening to Dobbs is gonna get us killed,
我说真的 话说谁选他当的头啊
I'm telling you. Who elected him the leader?
你是我见过最胆小的人了
You're, like, the wussiest person I've ever met.
胆小鬼我不是
-Chicken. -I'm not a chicken, okay?
你是我不是
-Yes, you are. -No, I'm not.
什么啊
What was that?
不知道
I don't know.
你干嘛 别下去啊
What are you doing? Don't go down there.
嘘
Shh.
傻的你
Stupid.
听到声音 你就要下去检查啊
You hear a noise, you're gonna go down there and check on it?
好 听你的
Fine. You're right.
我肯定是对的 你要做的反而是远离那声音
Of course I'm right. If anything, you should be going away from the noise.
跑
Run!
跑啊 快跑
Run, Andrew! Run!
来人啊 来人啊
Help! Guys guys guys!
那怪物就在那边啊
It's out here!
不
No.
你怎么不帮她我有帮啊
-Why didn't you help her? -I tried.
你说谎-她叫我跑
-You liar! -I did. She told me to run.
这是她的血
That's her blood.
够了 算了 够了
That's enough! Come on, that's enough.
操
You little shit.
喂喂 你要干吗
Whoa whoa, where are you going?
我要去找那怪物
I'm gonna find this thing
然后杀了它
and I'm gonna kill it.
弗雷迪 别冲动
Freddy, please.
搞什么啊你
What the hell, man?
没事的
Easy.
这边
Over here.
小心啊-疼啊 疼
-Careful. -It hurts, man. It hurts.
放松啊-我没事 没事
Easy. -I got it. I got it.
这里
Here.
喂
Hey.
对不起
I'm sorry.
那现在怎么办
Well, what do we do now?
坐在这等
We sit here and wait.
那怪物不会放过我们的
This thing's not gonna leave us alone.
我们在这比在外面要安全
We're safer in here than we are out there.
那怪物在外面会乱窜的
He's not going anywhere like that.
我只是不想缩在这