管道下降速度30尺/分钟
Coming through 4000'
到达深度4000尺
at 30' per minute.
收到 30尺/分钟降至4000尺深度
Copy, 4000 at 30.
你的ROV[远程操纵潜水器]监测到管道没有
Have you got the pipe?
快了 管道现在就在下面了
Almost. Current's really rough down there.
行不行啊你 用不用你叫你老哥来帮你啊
Oh well, maybe you need your brother to come do it for you.
哈哈 哈 一点都不好笑
Very funny.
孩子啊 如果这次因为你没搞好
Boy, if I miss this
连累到我也黄了 你就糗大了
because you can't get through that thing, it is gonna be your arse.
监测到管道 将管道减速至15尺/分钟 快到海床了
I'm on it. Slow to 15. We're almost there.
收到 减速至15尺/分钟
Copy that. Slowing to 15.
定位很好
The location looks perfect.
十 八
10', 8'...
慢慢来 慢慢来
slow slow...
六 四
6', 4',
二 一
2', 1',
好的 对接
and contact.
很好 压力显示正常
Attaboy. The pressure's in the green.
看起来也不错
Looks good here too.
嗯 温度 压力 顶端转速 都很正常
Aye, temperature, pressure, head speed... it's all within limits.
暴风雨来咯
The storm's really picking up.
吉姆八成又要叫我撤离了
Jim's gonna make me evacuate.
孩子 这是规矩嘛
Well, you know the rules, man...
女人和 孩子 是要先撤离的
women and children first.
哎 海床在排气
Oh, the seabed's venting. Looks like we got a blowout.
不会的 科林 这是个新洞 排气很正常
No no, it's a new hole, Colin. They vent all the time.
不对 这不一样
No, this is different.
管道装置在一直被推晃着
And it's pushing the unit all over the place.
你还能监测到装置吗
Well, are you still on it?
是的 可是
Yeah, but it...
气体是紫色的
it looks purple.
紫色
Purple?
我看不到了 等等
I'm off it. Hang on.
什么东西好像撞到了ROV
Something just hit the ROV.
晕 灯灭了
Aw, I just lost the light.
又有一处排气了
Okay, we've got another vent.
而且在发光
And it's glowing.
什么在发光
What's glowing?
是那些气体在发光
The venting is glowing.
灯灭了 可我还是能看到
The light is out and I can still see.
那些气体聚集在井口
And it's pooling around the wellhead.
等下 我在试着开灯看看
Hang on. I'm gonna recycle the light.
什么东西
Whoa, something just hit the...
哦哦 没信♥号♥♥了
I just lost the feed.
很好 你撞到一条小鱼
Great. You just hit a fish
然后我们就损失了一台25万美元的潜水器啊
and broke a quarter-million-dollar submersible.
弗莱明先生
Mr. Fleming, sir,
我刚刚得到国家气象局最新消息
I just got an update from the National Weather Service.
他们在此升级了风暴警告 情况更糟了
They've upgraded the storm again. It's getting worse.
弗雷迪
Freddy.
我需要一份暴风沿途上所有钻井的清单
All right, I need a list of all the rigs directly in the path of the storm.
-知道了-向相关钻井管理系统
-Got it. -Send out an emergency alert
发出紧急警告 我希望天黑前撤离所有手足
to all affected rig OIMs. And I want all handies evacuated by dark.
弗雷迪 我要和你谈谈
Freddy, I need to talk to you.
我听到了 除非你要告诉我钻井着火了 快爆♥炸♥了
Yeah, I heard you, but unless the rig's on fire and about to explode,
否则就等我搞定这工作先
it's gonna have to wait till I finish this.
就一分钟
I just need a minute.
喂 这是我的工作啊 先让我搞定它 好不好
Look, this is my job, all right? Now let me finish my job
然后想说什么咱们就说什么
and then we can talk about whatever it is you want to talk about.
好吧
Fine.
我们只有一个钻井
Sir, the only rig that we have
就是"查理钻井"会被暴风侵袭
that's in the direct path of the storm is the Charlie rig.
那就先让他们撤离 其他钻井只要
Then let's evacuate them first, but all other rigs
在暴风100米范围内呀要撤
within 100 miles on either side of the storm evacuated as well.
告诉那些留在钻井工作的人员
And tell everyone who stays back on those rigs
今晚将会很难过
to button down. It's gonna be a rough night.
科林 老哥我基本上搞定好手头上的工作了
Colin, I think everything's gonna fit in there.
你想干嘛
What do you want?
额 好像是你要和我说什么吧
Uh, you wanted to talk to me, remember?
晚啦
It's too late.
喂 怎么啦
Come on, what's up?
没事了 不用考虑我感受
Nothing. Forget it.
怎么了 是因为你被要求撤离
Is this about you getting pulled off the rig?
如果你想我和吉姆说的话 我去帮你说啊
I'll talk to Jim if you want me to,
但他还是会让你撤离的吧
but he's just gonna tell you the same thing...
所有次要组员遇到这样的风暴都会撤离
all non-essential crew get pulled during a storm like this.
别再这发臭脾气了
Maybe instead of getting bent out of shape
你应该好好干 把自己变成重要的组员
you should just work on being more essential.
不只是这些 好不好
It's not just that, Freddy.
我已经受够了总是被当成个孩子
I'm tired of being the baby.
我不知道你最近有没有看到你下巴那的胡子渣
I don't know if you've looked at that little patch of pubes
但是在钻井领域里 你就是个孩子
on your chin recently or not, but you are the baby on the rig.
我不是那个意思
That's not what I mean.
这儿所有的人都知道你
Everybody here knows you.
他们只知道我是你弟弟
They know me as the little Brewer.
-你想我怎样 -无所谓
-What do you want me to do about it? -Nothing.
只要我们都在这个钻井
As long as we're both on this rig,
我就没法走出你的阴影
I'm always gonna be living in your shadow.
不会变的
And that's not gonna change.
你就为这个生气
Is that what you're so pissed off about?
是的
Yeah, it is.
等我回到基地 我会和肯说明的
When I get back to company base, I'm gonna talk to Ken Fleming
我要离开这个钻井
and I'm getting off this rig.
如果你想的话 随便你 我不会拦你
If that's what you want, I'm not gonna stop you.
好 就这样
Yeah, it is.
老爸以前对我说过"家"
You know what Dad once told me about family?
什么
What?
他说 事情会改变
He said, "Other things may change
但唯一不变的是我们都起源并终结于家
but we start and we end with family."
我还在等风速数据呢
I'm still waiting on those wind speeds.
已经来了 别开小差了
It's coming, man. Keep your skirt on.
我可不需要你的废话
Kilt. I don't have to take that from you.
你就是个Postie
You're nothing but a freaking postie.
我从不听Postie的废话
And I don't take crap from posties.
什么叫Postie
What the hell is a postie?
"Thriller"最牛的唱片
"Thriller," the greatest album of all time,
1982年12月上市
was released in December of 1982.
在那以后出生的人就叫Post-"Thriller"
Therefore anyone born after that date is considered post-"Thriller"
或者Postie 我可不听你们小年轻的话
or a postie and is too young to be capable of giving me crap.
嘿 哥们 你知道什么是好音乐吗
Man, first of all, what do you know about good music?
你们不会去听风笛乐吧
Don't you guys listen to bagpipe music?
安德鲁 数据呢
Andrew, give me some numbers.
风速 95米/小时
Wind speeds are holding up at 95mph.
陆地上说差不多到早上的时候情况会很糟
Mainland's saying we should be through the worst of this by the morning.
根据我多年种地的经验 过了今晚就没事了
Assuming we'll make it through the night.
是不是真的啊
Make it through the night?
安啦 这种事老子都经历800遍了
Relax, kid. I've been through 100 storms worst than this one.
要是真的有危险的话 我会让凯里呆在这儿
You think if there was any real danger, I'd let Carey stay onboard?
要是寡人把她送走了 那才真是比较危险的时候
When I send her home before a storm, that's when it's time to worry.
哦哦 我可是在钻井平台上成长的
Yeah, well, I was raised riding out storms
这暴风雨 我见多了
on wildcat platforms like this.
是的 它们和你妈咪都有一个共同的名字 飓风莎拉
Yeah, and they all had the same name... Hurricane Sarah.
呵呵 老妈确实有点像热带气旋给人压抑的感觉
Mom is a little more of a tropical depression.
没错 确实挺压抑
Yeah, it was depressing all right.
我还没告诉她呢
I haven't said it to her yet.
但是你还是想告诉她啊 是吧
But you want to, right?
我从没和其他人表白过呢
I've never said it to anyone before.
那比我强啊
That's better than me.
和我上过床的妞都听过偶的表白
I said it to every girl I ever went to bed with.
哦哦 你当时是认真的吗
Yeah, but did you mean it?