好吧。
Okay.
请。
Please.
快,快,我们走,我们走,我们走!
Come on come on, let's go let's go let's go!
你没事的。
You're all right.
你没事的。
You're all right.
开门!
Open the door!
来吧。
Come on.
操,别这样,伙计。
Fuck, come on, man.
-天啊。-开车,开车!
- Oh my God. - Drive, drive!
好吧,好吧。他妈的!
Okay, okay. Fuck!
来吧,宝贝。
Come on, baby.
-拜托,米奇!-我们要去哪儿?
- Come on, Mitch! - Where are we going?
宝贝!宝贝,慢点,慢点。
Baby! Baby slow down, slow down.
发生了什么事?
What happened?
他会没事吧?
Is he gonna be okay?
吉米他会没事吧?
Jimmy is he gonna be okay?
宝贝,你得慢下来,好吗?
Baby you've got to slow down, okay?
你得慢下来。
You've got to slow down.
一切都会好起来的,但你得冷静下来。
Everything is gonna be fine, but you've got to calm down.
我们不能被警♥察♥拦下。
We cannot get pulled over by the cops.
好吧,我该去哪?
Okay, where do I go?
-我该怎么办?-宝贝,听我说
- What do I do? - Baby, listen to me.
听我说,慢慢呼吸。
Listen to me, just breathe slowly.
我该怎么办?
What do I do?
我在这里做什么?
What do I do here?
先开车,好吗?
Just drive for now, okay?
慢慢来,好吗?
Nice and easy, okay?
沿着主路走就行了。
Just stay on the main road.
我就知道。
I knew it.
我就知道。
I knew it.
如果他死了,我们该怎么办?
What are we gonna do if he dies?
你为什么要这么做?
Why did you have to do this?
我告诉过你,阿什,我告诉过你。
I told you, Ash, I told you.
你不能就这么走了!
You don't get to just walk away!
这是唯一的选择!
This was the only option!
好吧?
All right?
发生了什么事?
What happened?
妈的,一切都发生得太快了?
Fuck, it all happened so fast, you know?
他妈的。
Fuck.
我们得送他去医院。
We have to get him to a hospital.
吉米,你听到了吗?
Jimmy, do you hear me?
我们得送他去医院。
We have to get him to a hospital.
吉米?
Jimmy?
吉米!
Jimmy!
他死了。
He's dead.
好吧。
Okay.
阿什莉,阿什莉,阿什莉,宝贝。
Ashley, Ashley, Ashley, baby.
宝贝,听我说。
Baby, listen to me.
听我说。
Listen to me.
我们要团结起来,好吗?
We gotta keep it together okay?
我需要你坚强起来。
I need you to be strong.
你能帮我吗?
Can you do that for me?
是的。
Yeah.
好吧。
Okay.
好吧,开车。
All right, drive.
开车到垃圾场附近的船坞。
Drive to the boat launch near the dump.
米奇的船停在那里。
Mitch's boat is tied up there.
好吧。
Okay.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
嘿,宝贝。
Hey, baby.
你还好吗?来吧。
Are you okay? Come on.
来吧。
Come on.
我们得快点,好吗,亲爱的?
We need to hurry okay, sweetie?
我们时间不多了。
We don't have much time.
我爱你,宝贝。你会没事的。
I love you, baby. You're gonna be okay.
是的,我没事。
Yeah, I'm okay.
我很好。
I'm okay.
快去船上,好吗?
Just head down to the boat okay?
我在那里见你。
I'll meet you there.
好吧。
Okay.
是我。
It's me.
我去哪儿了?
Where have I been?
米奇他妈的死了。
Mitch is fucking dead.
你听到了吗?
Did you hear me?
我说了米奇死了。
I said Mitch is dead.
我照你说的做了。
Look, I did what you asked.
是的,我有!
Yes, I have it!
我才不管呢!
I don't give a shit!
当唐尼发现它不见了,他可能
When Donnie finds it missing he probably
已经知道我死定了!
already knows I'm a dead man!
你得保护我的妻子和女儿!
You need to protect my wife and my daughter!
别叫我冷静!
Don't tell me to calm down!
你认识唐尼吗?
Do you know Donnie?
听着,一小时。
Listen, one hour.
还是老地方。
Same place as always.
我把硬盘给你。
I give you the drive.
你保护了我的家人。
You protect my family.
你♥他♥妈♥怎么能让这种事发生?
How the fuck do you let this happen?
他妈的!
Fuck!
你♥他♥妈♥的怎么能让这种事发生?
How the holy fucking Christ can you let this happen?
嗯?
Huh?
两个男人有什么意义
What's the fucking point of two guys
在我的俱乐部门口,
at the fucking door to my club,
两个男人在我办公室门口?
two men at the door to my fucking office?
这是怎么发生的?
How'd this happen?
告诉我这他妈的是怎么回事?
Tell me how the fuck it happened, huh?
你们这些白♥痴♥。
You fucking morons.
该死的地狱。
Fucking hell.
我他妈想知道谁偷了我的东西
I wanna fucking know who stole from me
我要把他的头放在盘子上
and I want his fucking head on a fucking platter
这样我就可以把他送给我的朋友了!
so I can serve him up to my fucking friends!
是吉米。
It was Jimmy.
对不起,再说一遍。
I'm sorry, say that again.
是吉米和另一个人。
It was Jimmy and some other guy.
吉米要硬盘干什么?
What the fuck would Jimmy want with the drive?
他都不知道那是什么。
He doesn't even know what it is.
我不知道,老板。
I don't know, boss.
你当然不知道。
Of course you don't know.
好吧。
Okay.
好了,我们冷静一下,好吗?
All right, let's just calm down, all right?
抓住所有人,我是说他妈的所有人。
Get everyone, I mean fucking everyone.
我要吉米在一小时内到我桌子底下。
I want Jimmy at the foot of my desk within the hour.
现在!
Now!
找个安全的地方把这个藏起来。
Find a safe place to hide this.
这是什么?
What is this?
你相信我吗?
Do you trust me?
是的,我相信你。
Yes, I trust you.
我把生命托付给你。
I trust you with my life.
但这太疯狂了。
But this is crazy.
我有办法离开这里。
I have a way out of here.
从头再来。
To start fresh with a clean slate.
但我不能再相信任何人了。
But I can't trust anyone anymore.
唐尼现在很可能知道是我♥干♥的,
Donnie most likely knows it was me by now,
所以你和莎拉在城里不安全
so you and Sarah aren't safe in the city.
你们得马上离开这里。
You guys need to leave town now.
立即。
Immediately.
等我把这事解决了,就来找你。
I will catch up once I sort this all out.
离开小镇去哪里?
Leave town and go where?
我们没有地方可去。
We don't have anywhere to go.
有一个地方。
There is one place.
电影精选列表