I was just so out of it this morning,
完全忘记了
completely forgot.
出什么事了
What's going on?
好吧 多谢告知
Cool, good to know.
不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no.
雷吉
Reg.
雷吉
Reggie.
他一定就在附近
Okay, he's gotta be around here somewhere.
-操 -乔希 没事的 会找到它的
- Fuck. - Josh, it's all right, we'll find him.
我们分头去找
Let's spread out.
万一它掉下悬崖了怎么办
What if he fell off the side of the cliff?
操
Fuck.
-雷吉 -雷吉
- Reggie. - Reggie.
雷吉
Reggie.
我去 原来把狗丢了
Oh fuck, they lost the dog.
-雷吉 -雷吉
- Reggie. - Reggie.
-雷吉 -雷吉
- Reggie. - Reg.
雷吉
Reggie.
雷吉
Reggie.
雷吉
Reggie.
雷吉
Hey, Reg.
出来 雷吉
Come on, Reg.
雷吉
Reggie.
找到了吗
Any luck?
没有 外面太黑了
No, it's too dark,
我们没带手♥机♥
we got no phones.
你们昨晚是不是忘记
Hey, did you forget to turn off
关掉浴缸了 坏了
the hot tub last night? It's broken.
我不知道 可能吧
I don't know, maybe.
随便了 反正我打给泰勒了
Well, whatever, I called Taylor.
什么 为什么
What, why?
因为浴缸坏了
Well, because it's not working
我希望它被修好
and I would like it to start working,
我就能泡澡
so I can get in it.
所以他马上就到吗
So, he's coming here right now?
是的
Yeah.
谁马上就到
Who's coming over right now?
泰勒来修浴缸
Taylor's coming to fix the hot tub.
宝贝 你应该先跟我说一声
Babe, I wish you'd told me before you did that.
他来修完就走 有什么大不了的
He's just gonna come and go, what's the big deal?
我知道
I know, I just,
我只是知道米娜不喜欢那家伙
I just know that Mina doesn't like the guy.
没关系
It's fine,
我不介意
I'm fine.
没关系 她不介意
It's fine, she's fine.
万一是他抓走它了呢
Hey, what if he took him?
你在说什么
What if who took what?
万一是泰勒经过 看见雷吉了呢
What is Taylor came by and saw Reggie?
你认为雷吉是被泰勒抓走了
You think Taylor took Reggie?
有可能
Maybe.
我想如果他抓了你的狗
Well, I just don't think he would agree to come by
应该就不会同意过来帮我了
and help me if he was holding your dog hostage.
等会就知道了
I guess we'll see.
你打算直接问他吗
What, are you gonna straight up ask him?
是的
Yeah.
我很肯定如果你问他这事
I'm pretty sure he's gonna know
他就会知道我们偷偷带狗来了
that we snuck a dog into his house, if you ask him about it.
我的狗不见了
My fucking dog is missing, okay?
如果他知道什么 我一定要问清楚
If he knows something, I'm gonna find out.
他来了
He's here.
终于来了
Finally.
晚上好啊
Hey, evening, buddy.
你今天来过房♥子这边吗
Hey, were you at the house at all today?
今天没有
No, not today.
我一整天都待在自己家
Yeah, I've been at my place all day,
坐在沙发上喝酒
on the couch with my bottle.
是吗
Is that right?
是的 没错
That is correct. Yeah.
那个白人妞在吗
Is that white girl here?
她叫我来修浴缸
She called about the tub.
你是不是抓走了我的狗
Did you take my dog?
什么
What?
你是不是抓走了我的狗
Did you take my dog?
不 我听见你说什么了
No, I heard what you said, partner,
我就是没弄明白
I'm just trying to figure out
你们怎么会有狗在这
why you got a dog in here in the first place.
你直接回答我的问题行吗
Why don't you just answer the question?
我没带走你的狗
No, didn't take your dog.
是我联♥系♥你的
I called you.
我坦白 我嗑药了
Full disclosure, I'm on drugs,
我想尽快
I would just love to get in that hot tub
躺进按♥摩♥浴缸泡澡
as soon as humanly possible.
谢谢
Thank you.
最好别让她跟他单独在外面
She probably shouldn't be out there, alone with him.
宝贝 你在想什么
Baby, what are you thinking?
我不知道该想什么
I don't know what to fucking think.
我能做什么
What can I do?
我们就赶紧找到雷吉 离开这里
Let's just find Reggie, get the fuck out of here, all right?
搞什么
What the...
好吧 等一下
All right, hold on.
没错
Yeah.
好了
Yeah.
设置卡在清洁模式了
Program was stuck in cleaning mode,
现在应该没问题了
should be good to go now.
太感谢了 你真是帮了大忙
Oh, thank you so much, you're a lifesaver.
好好享受你们的最后一晚
Well, enjoy your final night.
谢谢你
Thank you.
陪我等水变热
Stay with me, 'til it warms up.
雷吉
Reggie.
过来 雷吉
Come here, boy, Reg.
雷吉
Reggie.
雷吉
Reggie.
希望你们能找到那只狗
Hope you find your dog.
我自己也养了两只
I got two of 'em myself.
"不准带狗"是我哥定的政策
That whole "no dogs policy" is my brothers idea.
别担心 我不会抖出来
Don't worry, I'm not gonna rat you out.
我知道如何保守秘密
I know how to keep a secret.
如果没别的事...
Well, if there's not anything else...
事实上 我想再带你看样东西 很快
Actually, can I show you one last thing, real quick?
好
Yep.
我猜猜
Oh, let me guess,
是马桶 对吧
it's that toilet, hah?
冲水时得按久一点
Yeah, you gotta hold that flusher down a lot longer than you think.
我就想告诉你
I just want you to know
如果你敢把录像拿去做别的事
that if you ever do anything with that footage,
我们就立刻报♥警♥
we go right to the cops.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我们知道了
We know, okay.
听着 我真心不知道这是什么情况
Look, I don't really know what's happening right now,
你在说什么
what are you doing?
老天 你非要逼我挑明吗
Jesus, you gonna make me actually fucking do this?
什么
What?
那是什么玩意
What the hell is that?
我们抓到你了
Dude, we fucking got you.
听着 我不知道你们想耍什么诡计
Look, I don't know what scam you're trying to pull,
但你尽管去报♥警♥吧
but you go ahead and call the police.
你有认真听我说话吗
Are you listening to me?
那玩意跟我毫无关系
I didn't have nothing to do with that shit.
我现在是给你台阶下
I'm giving you a fucking out,
否则早就告发你了
we could've turned you in already.
不如我替你报♥警♥吧
电影精选列表