天啊
Oh my God.
真漂亮
It's beautiful.
我此刻正需要泡个澡
Oh this is just what I need right now.
你看那海岸线
And look at the fucking coastline.
我现在就想去
Oh, I want it now.
这周末就能租
Well, it's available this weekend.
也许这就是原因
Oh, maybe that's why.
我去 这是每晚的价格吗
Shit, is that per night?
不管了
Fuck it.
你需要放松
You need it.
抱歉 我打扰你们了吗
Hey, sorry am I interrupting?
-没有的事 -宝贝
- No, not at all. - My baby.
有什么事吗 兄弟
What's up, bro?
没什么
Hey, man, nothing,
我刚在附近放下乘客
I was just dropping off someone in the neighborhood,
顺便过来 看要不要载你回家
thought I'd pop in, see if you needed a ride home.
-这样啊 -对
- Oh, yeah. - Yeah.
我们快结束了
Yeah, we're just about finished.
她需要通过应用叫你的车
Does she request you on the app
还是你可以接私活
or can you go rogue?
这次应该不会被发现
I think we'll get away with it, this time, yeah.
你们在看什么
What you guys looking at?
海边的一栋房♥子
This house on the coast,
我们想着周末
we figured it might be fun
我们四人可以一起去度个假
if the four of us took a trip this weekend,
庆祝种子基金工作完成
celebrate the closing of seed funding.
到时会忙个半死
It's gonna be a shit ton of work,
所以想在开始之前先去放松两天
so we figured it'll be nice to take a little vacation
应该挺好
before we start.
好啊
Yeah, cool.
我去拿外套
I'm just gonna grab my jacket.
好
Okay.
我想给你发短♥信♥的
Hey, I meant to text you,
恭喜了 这非常了不起
congratulations, it's a really big deal.
-谢了兄弟 -嗯
- Thanks, man. - Yeah.
我们走吧
Okay, let's hit it.
-你准备好了吗 -嗯
- You all set? - Yeah.
好了 我爱你 哥
All right, I love you, bro, bro.
我更爱你
Love you more.
晚安
Goodnight.
晚安
Goodnight.
我居然很期待
I can't believe I'm actually looking forward
周末和你弟一起去度假
to a weekend away with your brother.
我本来已经对他不抱希望
I'd pretty much given up on him,
但感觉米娜把他唤醒了
but it really feels like Mina woke him up.
我说不好
I don't know.
他看起来充满动力
He actually seems motivated,
他努力工作 重返校园
he's working, he's back in school.
上两门夜校课程也能叫重返校园吗
I don't know if I'd call two night classes back in school.
反正她绝对给了他正面影响
Well, she's definitely a positive influence.
告诉我 这段恋爱哪里般配了
Tell me how that relationship has any legs.
她可是... 你懂的
She's, you know, I mean.
-她完美无缺 -没错
- She's the whole package. - Right,
反观我弟弟
and then you have my brother,
他是个饭碗朝不保夕的网约车司机
he's a barely employed Lyft driver,
被大学开除 又坐过牢
got kicked out of college, served jail time
因为在兄弟会外面差点把一个人打死
for nearly beating a guy to death, outside of his frat house.
我就是想说 我从没见过他这样
I'm just saying, I've never seen him like this.
他真的很爱她 很甜蜜
He really loves her, it's sweet.
他当然爱她了
Yeah, of course he loves her,
遇到她是他撞大运了
he hit the fucking jackpot.
这颗痘痘有很多脓
Oh yeah, it's a juicy one.
-好恶心 -你看 你想要吗
- Yeah, that's gross. - Look at that, you want it?
我才不想要
No, I don't want it.
-这是你的 -那我也不想要 归你了
- It's yours. - Well, I don't want that, it's yours now.
-来 你留着吧 -不要
- Go on, keep it. - No.
你居然来阴的
You didn't just do that.
让我看你的手指
Let me see, let me see your finger.
还在我手指上
It's on my finger still.
让我看你的手指 让我看看
Let me see your finger, let me see it.
不是吧
You fucking kidding me.
他们说不准带宠物的
Dude, they said no pets.
淡定 没事的啦
Just chill, it's gonna be fine.
不 房♥东很计较这种事
No, homeowners don't take this shit lightly, dude,
他们会拒绝接待我们
they'll turn us away.
那可就太好笑了
Oh yeah, it'll be hysterical
我们横跨整个州到那边
when we drive across the entire state
结果立刻掉头走人
and have to turn right round.
我们把它藏起来 等房♥东走了
Look, we'll hide him until the owners gone, all right.
不会有问题的
It's gonna be fine.
-给它一点爱嘛 -什么 不要
- Give him some love. - What, no.
-亲它一下 -不要
- Give him a kiss. - No.
你会让它很没安全感 真的
You're gonna make him insecure, man, seriously.
这就对了
There it is.
乖孩子 雷吉
Good boy, Reg.
米娜·穆罕默迪
这照片看起来很正常 对吧
This seems totally normal, right?
对
Yeah.
看起来没什么可疑的吧
Nothing that should set off any red flags.
只是 不是每个人都是种族歧视者
Except, not everyone is a racist prick.
米娜 你预订过多少个地方
Mina, how many places have you booked through?
-一个 -这就是原因
- One. - Okay, well, there you go.
但她得到五星好评
Yeah, but she got a five star rating.
那我们订过几个地方
How many places have we booked?
三个
Three.
干嘛 那还是比一个多啊
What? It's still more than one.
拜托 同一栋房♥子 同个日期
Oh, come on, it's the same house, same dates,
她的预订就被拒绝
her request gets denied
但你们一小时后就得到房♥东同意
and yours gets accepted an hour later.
听着 歧视当然存在
Look, discrimination obviously exists,
米娜·穆罕默迪这个名字
and the name Mina Mohamadi,
也的确中东味十足
is about as Middle Eastern, as it gets.
我只是想说
I'm just saying,
为什么非要断定只有那一种可能呢
why jump to that as the only possible explanation.
是啊 你说得对
Yeah, no, you're right.
我们应该把这个素未谋面的白人男
We should probably give, this white guy we've never met,
往好处想
the benefit of the doubt.
我意思是 应该把所有人往好处想
Give everybody the benefit of the doubt, is what I'm saying.
太优秀了 兄弟
Yeah, no, that's groovy, man,
爱与和平哦
peace and love.
租 房♥ 惊 魂
我们到了吗
Shit, are we here?
好像是
Looks like it.
能不能把你的狗藏起来
Will you hide your dog.
你知道如果它吠叫 我们就完蛋了吧
You realize, if he barks, we are fucked.
它不会发出半点声响
He won't make a peak.
-不错 -真漂亮
- Not bad. - So nice.
他应该就在附近
He's gotta be around here somewhere.
有人吗
Hello.
我靠
Holy shit.
这地方真不错
Oh, yeah, this will do.
你有那人的电♥话♥吗
Do you have the guys number?
有 在这
Yes, here.
你们就决定擅自进来 是吧
Y'all just decided to let yourselves in, hah?
抱歉 我正要打给你
Sorry, I was just trying to call you.
我以为你们一小时前就会到
Yeah, I expected you an hour ago.
没出什么事吧
Is everything okay?
没有 我们出发晚了
Yeah, we just, we got a bit of a late start
中途又停下来买♥♥杂货
and then stopped for groceries.
你一定是泰勒吧 我是查理
You must be Taylor, I'm Charlie.
是我
Yeah, that's me.
电影精选列表