好 我们来见识一下
Yeah, we'll see about that.
我要求转会
I wanna be traded.
这是汤米 汤米...汤米
Here's Tommy. Tommy, Tommy, Tommy.
万圣节快乐
Happy Halloween!
不是说好要扮宝宝嘛
I thought we were all dressing as babies.
抱歉 你上当了
Sorry. Sorry.
宝贝 你是我的后盾
Hey, baby, you're behind me.
我想要告诉你 我爱你
I just wanna tell you I love you!
别拍我骑车 - 拿着
No biking in the video. - Here.
有用吗 - 天呐 好吧
Doesn't make sense. - Oh, gosh. All right.
行了 - 丹 你柔韧性咋这么好
Enough. - Dan, why are you so flexible?
我们快撤
Let's get out of this...
看到没
Did you see that?
全中
There it is!
好冷啊
It's really cold!
不 你才不冷
No, you don't.
我是在录像 - 你在录像啊 谢谢
I think I'm filming. - Are you filming? Thanks.
杰克 要对丹说点什么吗
So, Jack, anything you wanna say to Dan?
机会来了 哥们
'Cause this is it, buddy.
汤米
Tommy?
如果要去婚礼上摄影
Don't you think if you're shooting the wedding
你不觉得该穿条裤子吗
you should wear some pants?
嗨 你们好
Hi, how are you?
丹 今天是你大婚之喜 很高兴能来参加
Dan, today is your day, my friend, and we are happy to be here.
汤米还穿了他的幸运内♥裤♥ (boxers: 1944年起用于指称男式四角短裤)
Tommy even wore his lucky boxers.
我们为你而聚 兄弟 大家都爱你
We're here for you, brother, and we love you.
劳伦来迟了
Lauren is late.
估计她等我等得快疯了
She's gotta be freaking out that I'm late.
有什么婚前建议要对丹和斯凯拉说
Any pre-wedding advice for Dan and Skylar?
首先考虑对方感受
Put the other person's needs first.
可能就因为这个 我还是条单身狗
Maybe that's why I'm still single.
哥们 早点迷途知返吧
Quit chasing after the wrong girls, buddy.
兄弟 有啥感想
How you feeling, buddy?
我特么在撒尿 非礼勿拍
Do not film me while I'm peeing. That's not gonna make the video.
说的没错
Oh, it is, it is.
我的车就在外面随时等你出发
I left my car running outside if you wanna bolt.
你的车怎么可能开得出停车场
Your car wouldn't make it out of the parking lot.
车都烂了 - 哪有 装上轮子就能开
It's a piece. - What? Just put some new tires on it.
随时可以去劫持豪车
Could always hijack the limo.
你得给自己找个像斯凯拉那样的姑娘
You need to find yourself a girl like Skylar.
新郎英明 很好
Groom wisdom. Nice.
说真的 坦诚和忠实
I'm serious. There's nothing better
在二人关系中至关重要
than being in an honest, committed relationship.
这话是刚入教的那家伙说的
Coming from the guy who just joined the church
不入教的话他都娶不到老婆
because his fiancee wouldn't have married him otherwise.
女孩们总能得偿所愿 兄弟
Hey, the girl gets what she wants, bro.
先生们
Gentlemen.
查普曼先生 - 查普曼先生
Mr. Chapman. - Mr. Chapman.
恭喜恭喜 婚礼很棒
Congrats. Hey, nice wedding.
我说 要是把你拍的这些拿去做婚礼看点
Okay, if this is as compelling content
那我们可就糗大了
as you're getting, we're gonna be in trouble.
我给丹拍得很棒 等你看到就知道 - 那当然
I got great stuff with Dan. Wait till you see it. - I'm sure.
让一下
Get out of the way.
我只想捕捉些好的 差的 或是难看的镜头
Just trying to capture the good, the bad and the ugly.
你刚才说了难看这个词吗 这可是斯凯拉的婚礼
Did you just use the word "Ugly" At Skylar's wedding?
我是说了
I did.
你其实可以帮点忙 - 我是在帮呢 对焦你了
You know, you could help. - I am. I got you in focus.
你会去抢花束吗
You gonna catch the bouquet?
是 她会去
Yeah, she is.
好了 开始吧
All right, let's do this.
丹 你愿意 娶斯凯拉作为你的合法妻子
Do you, Dan, take Skylar to be your lawfully wedded wife,
在你们有生之年 摒弃所有
and, forsaking all others, keep thee only unto her,
永远陪伴在她身边吗
so long as you both shall live?
我愿意
I do.
你呢 斯凯拉 你愿意接受丹成为你的合法丈夫吗
And do you, Skylar, take Dan to be your lawfully wedded husband?
我愿意 - 戒指呢
I do. - The rings?
这枚戒指是我对你的承诺
I give you this ring as a sign of my promise to you.
我会尽我所有来爱护你 以你为荣
With all that I have and all that I am, I honor you.
这枚戒指是我对你的承诺
I give you this ring as a sign of my promise to you.
我会尽我所有来爱护你 以你为荣
And with all that I have and all that I am, I will honor you.
现在 我行使我的权利
And now, by the power vested in me,
宣布你们结为夫妻
I now pronounce you husband and wife.
你可以吻新娘了
You may kiss your bride.
丹 来啊
Dan! Come here!
嗨 - 嘿
Hi. - Hey.
你是摄影师吗
Are you the videographer or something?
在拍记录片 帮丹拍的
Documentaries. I'm doing it as a favor for Dan.
本人相当于飞船的僚机
I was his wingman throughout LSU.
不好意思 我叫 我叫汤米
Sorry, my name... I'm Tommy.
艾什顿 很高兴见到你
Ashton. Nice to meet you.
我也是 我会加你脸书好友
Nice meeting you. I'll facebook you.
她有主了 汤米
She's taken, Tommy.
生不逢时啊
Story of my life.
天父 今天我们来到这里
Father, we come here today to thank you for Skylar and Dan
是要感谢您将斯凯拉和丹作为礼物赐予我们
and the gift they are to all of us here.
我们请求您让他们永远恩爱
We ask that you keep them close
请求您牵挂他们 庇佑他们
and keep them in your heart and bless them.
阿门 - 阿门
Amen. - Amen.
什么情况
What?
我安排的
It's on me.
我这辈子都记得那次丹在电♥话♥里跟我说的
I will never forget when Dan called me and said,
“我要向斯凯拉求婚”
"I'm gonna ask Skylar to marry me."
丹跟我说 “当你找到那个她时
Dan said to me, "When you find the one,
不管你信不信上帝
"Whether you believe in God,
也不管你信不信命运之类的
whether you believe in fate or whatever,
你都会全力争取”
You act on it."
那么 让我们用热烈的掌声
So let's give a warm round
送给我们的新郎和新娘
of applause for the bride and the groom.
给一号♥桌小姐的蛋糕
Cake for the girl at table one.
是减肥餐吗
Is it diet?
快吃 别饿着自己 婚礼都完了
Come on, you gotta be done starving yourself. The wedding's over.
好主意
Good point.
看那边
Look at that.
太有爱了
So cute.
婚礼前我还看你跃跃欲试的
I've seen you in action at weddings before, all right,
可你现在是一不疯二不闹的没状态
and currently you're not dancing on a table or breaking glasses.
跟我说说
Come on. It's me.
我在我闺蜜的婚礼上这么不开心
I'm at my best friend's
是因为我男朋友
wedding and I'm upset because my boyfriend
刚刚发表完演说
just gave a speech on how important it is
说遇到那个对的人时 积极追求是多么重要
to act on it when you cross paths with the right person.
说的挺好啊
It was a pretty good speech.
我和杰克七年前就相遇了
I crossed paths with Jack seven years ago.
喔 我明白了
No, no, I get it. I get it. I get it.
我太差劲了 不好意思
I'm so lame. I'm sorry.
不 你不差的 你很有魅力
No, you're not lame. Okay? You are a catch.
真的 你是我见过最棒的姑娘
Yeah. Most amazing girl I've ever met.
不信吗
What?
前100名没问题 - 真风趣
Top 100 for sure. - Good. Funny.
不过很可能排第一哦
But probably number one.
谢谢 -嗯
Thank you. - Yeah.
该扔捧花啦 来吧 女士们
It's time for the bouquet toss. Come on, ladies.
一
One!
二 - 扔这边来 斯凯拉
Two! - Throw it over here, Skylar.
三
Three!
快把杰克叫来
Let's get Jack here!
杰克 快过来
Jack, get up here!
宝贝 你还好吗
Hey, baby. You okay?
我要走了 - 怎么了
I gotta go. - Why?
什么事 - 没啥
What happened? - Don't worry about it.