他是去取岩石样本的
He was taking stone samples.
这就是他没能拿出来的那个样本
And that is the sample he failed to take.
等我一下
Just give me a minute.
克里斯蒂安 这个样本
Kristian... That sample.
证明不了什么
It doesn't prove anything.
我们早知道奥斯陆隧♥道♥周围的岩层不坚固
We already know that the rock conditions around the Oslofjord Tunnel are poor.
但仅仅因为有碎石掉在隧♥道♥里
But just because some rocks fall in the Oslofjord Tunnel...
并不能证明地震即将来临
doesn't mean an earthquake is imminent
这只不过是挪威最事故频发的隧♥道♥里
It just means another accident
发生的又一起事故罢了
in Norway's most accident-ridden tunnel.
你们标记的那些黄点
Those yellow dots of yours...
把地震点覆盖了
The earthquake is hiding behind the blasts.
这些爆♥炸♥只是伪装
Those blasts are simply camouflage.
你看
Look.
看看这个柱子
Look at this pillar.
这跟爆♥炸♥无关
This isn't about blasting.
不是什么伪装
It isn't about camouflage.
只是建筑上的缺陷
It's about a construction flaw.
我们感受到的震动不过是剧院的动静
The movement we registered was caused by the Opera itself.
如果真是地震 我们还能站在这吗
If there had been an earthquake we wouldn't be standing here.
这整个地区都建在海洋带的粘土上
This entire area is built on marine clay.
就像孩子生日聚会上的果冻
That's like jello at a child's birthday party.
轻轻一碰 整个都会晃动起来
A little push in one corner, and everything will start shaking.
刚刚还停电了
You've had power outages...
克里斯蒂安 停电的原因千千万
Kristian. There can be a thousand reasons for a power outage.
我知道你很难接受
I know this isn't easy.
你在灾难中幸存了下来
You survived a disaster.
我甚至想象不到你经历过怎样的痛苦
I can't even imagine the nightmare you have been through.
但这并不意味着灾难会和你如影随形
But that doesn't mean disasters follow you wherever you go.
拜托 克里斯蒂安 离开这里
Please, Kristian, just leave.
克里斯蒂安 发生了什么
Kristian? What's happening?
回家吧
Go home.
支柱结构不合格的原因有很多
There can be many reasons for a construction error in a pillar.
我们正在着手调查
That's what we're looking into.
对奥斯陆剧院的孩子们来说
It was quite dramatic
这个晚上过得非常戏剧化
for the children at the Opera in Oslo...
你去哪了
Where were you?
为什么不过来
Why didn't you come?
我道歉
I apologize.
是我的错
I'm sorry.
可我现在回来了
But I'm here now.
为什么要回来
Why are you here?
你回来干什么
Why come here?
你想要什么
What do you want?
我也不清楚
I'm not quite sure.
天哪 我走到哪 哪里就会发生灾难
Christ, I keep looking for disasters wherever I go.
我们很想你
We miss you.
你就不能起码尽一点做父亲的职责吗
Can't you at least try to be a father?
伊敦 你不懂
Idun, you don't understand...
我不懂什么
What don't I understand?
我当时也在盖朗厄尔
I was in Geiranger too.
你尽力了 克里斯蒂安
You did everything you could, Kristian.
你救了很多人
You saved many people.
你的家人也安然无恙
And your family survived.
我们已经很幸运了
We were fortunate.
我们在这儿
We're here.
我们都在
All of us.
你系统里记录的是
So your computer system registered...
05:18?
05:30.
好的
Yes. Good.
谢了 拜拜
Thank you. Bye.
帮我查一下昨天剧院塌陷的时间
Can you give me the time for the movement at the Opera yesterday?
好的
Yes.
04:57.
是的 哎呀
Yes. Oops!
刚刚不小心踩到水坑了
I just stepped in some water.
好的 我已经在路上了
OK. I'm on my way now.
我会去看看的
I'll have a look at it.
我脚都湿了
My foot got soaked.
嗨
Hi.
你确定你准备好了吗 老爸
Sure you're ready for this, dad?
回归家庭 之类的
The whole family, and all?
希望如此吧
I hope so.
那你会待一阵子喽
So you'll be staying a while?
尽量多待吧
I sure hope so.
好吧
Good.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
回学校
To the university.
现在就走吗
Now?
是的
Yeah.
你要吃点什么吗
Don't you want any food?
不了 我都准备好了 一会见
No, I'm all set. Bye.
一会见
Bye.
你会和妈妈复合吗
Are you and mom back together again?
讲实话 我不知道
Honestly, I don't know.
你好
Hi.
嗨 我必须给你看样东西
Hi. I have to show you something.
好
Ok.
是的 你的任何活动
Yes, any activities of yours.
爆破等
Blasting and so on.
在整个奥斯陆
Over all of Oslo.
不 没必要担心
No, there's no cause for concern.
我们只不过做一些研究 谢谢
We're just performing a study. Thank you.
约翰内斯 过来看这个
Johannes, look at this.
这看起来像某种系统
It looks like some sort of system.
这是一个预警系统
It's a warning system.
气体 气体正在杀死那些老鼠
Gas. Gas is killing those rats!
气体
Gas?
湖泊喷发
A limnic eruption.
嗨
Hi.
湖泊什么
A limnic what?
有毒气体从石头缝中渗出来
Toxic gases seep through the rock.
1986年在卡莫龙的尼尔斯湖
Lake Nyos in Cameroon, 1986.
和气体有关吗 我以为你在担心地震
But gas? I thought you were worried about an earthquake.
这就是我所关心的
That is what I'm worried about.
而且现在已经发生了
And it's happening right now.
去穿好衣服
Go get dressed.
恶心是一个生理过程 我们拒绝
Nausea is a physiological process where we reject...
把安全带系上
Put your seat belt on.
我们要去哪
Where are we going?
去接妈妈
To get your mom.
接电♥话♥ 该死
Answer, dammit!
什么啊 告诉我详细点 伊敦
What? Tell me more, Idun.
我不知道该说什么
I don't know what to say.
去年秋天他不是疯了吗
Wasn't he off his rocker last fall?
他现在变回正常人了吗
Is he back to normal?
目前来看是的
Right now he is, yes.
下次他疯了会怎么样
What will happen the next time he goes nuts?
嘿 一切都会好起来的
Hey, everything will be fine.
继续开 快点 快点
Keep going. Go! Go!
在英国和挪威等文化中
In cultures such as England and Norway...
搞什么 又来了
What? Again?
抱歉
Sorry.
如果很重要的话 大声读出来
Read it out loud, if it's so important.
你以为这是哪
Where were we?
如果你在一栋建筑中 马上出来
If you're inside a building, get out now!"
写了什么
What is it?
没什么
Nothing.
我们为什么开的这么快
Why are we driving so fast?
这是是警局
This is the police.
我在大学里安放了四枚炸♥弹♥